The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, lastnight's video... I'm speechless. Why even have media for an event like this? It's for an amazing cause. It only happens once a year, media will advertise it (several days late in Tim's case) and it will be forgotten about by the time it comes again next year. He is the last person on earth who should have been invited out for this. Monetizing a video of him eating free food... it was nauseating to watch. He LOVES grifting and really has become a professional at it. If this is such a great cause that he cared about, why not mention it several days beforehand so people could purchase tickets? Talk about what the charity is, what company are sponsoring it, more donation opportunities. THAT is the purpose of media. But to stand there and keep saying YOU can pay $200 and YOU can donate... it rubbed me the wrong way. And the only thing he donated to was of course the tree, and the palpable disappointment of a mere $25 gift card to CB lol. You didn't pay for this event. $50 was all you could shell out? And to only be highliting the food, drinks and prizes. That was a wild video to watch. Majority of the people in his fan base can even afford this. Another example of poor research on who you "invite out".

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OK because that lined up with the date that the LLC took effect which sounded odd to me.
I’d like to hear more about what you are thinking.

I don’t pay attention to their financial structuring. Just how they are spending money. And what on.

Did their cruise met “financial advisor” suggest the LLC?

Does having the “nannies” on the LLC payroll have tax advantages?

🤔 You are right. It did seem odd at the time that Lynn was paid by the LLC, but far down on the list of what the Bojans were doing and how it directly impacted Jackson.

Reactions: 9
Unlike The Trackers who only support charities that give then views. I know this is going to come off as braggy, but, like others do, support local charities all year. I went a charity event last Sunday for a local animal shelter. Did I take photo's and post them here? Nope. Did I take photo's and put them on my Facebook? Nope. Did it really happen? Yes and I don't need photo's to prove it.

I agree with what @Quasimodo stated. Like only Orlando has "Unique" stuff like that charity event. Like Washington DC, NYC, LA, Philly, London, Sydney, Glasgow, never, ever have stuff like that. Only Orlando does. Sure Tim.

I found it funny as Quasi stated in a screen shot that he kept on saying smooth and it takes him about half way through the vlog to state the correct word of tender to talk about the beef dishes.

Speaking of smooth (the correct word to use when talking about liquor), for someone who states they don't drink seemed to really push about winning $1200 worth of liquor.

I wonder if he is going to use The Cracker Barrel gift card? It seems a place that would be beneath him to go to or go the complete opposite and do like that did at Olive Garden and show them using the gift card. Cracker Barrel is crap anyway. I am sure they will find a way to make it the tastiest thing ever to make sure they get invited back next year to the charity event if they have it again. "Here we are at Cracker Barrel using the gift card I won at (sorry forget the actual charity name). Thank you charity, hope to see again next year to see what we win."

I also found it funny he ate anchovies. For someone who supposed to hate seafood he seemed to really enjoy that dish.
Cracker Barrel seems right up their alley IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Strange video. I thought it was someone else but it's like he is throwing his voice while eating. It happened throughout the video. Maybe someone has a hand up his ass.

He does have a thing for booty butts.

Off topic. Your handle and photo is pretty cool.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Strange video. I thought it was someone else but it's like he is throwing his voice while eating. It happened throughout the video. Maybe someone has a hand up his ass.
I thought his voice was strange too. There were several parts where it seemed like he was almost shouting.

Reactions: 10
I’d like to hear more about what you are thinking.

I don’t pay attention to their financial structuring. Just how they are spending money. And what on.

Did their cruise met “financial advisor” suggest the LLC?

Does having the “nannies” on the LLC payroll have tax advantages?

🤔 You are right. It did seem odd at the time that Lynn was paid by the LLC, but far down on the list of what the Bojans were doing and how it directly impacted Jackson.
The LLC paperwork was signed off late in 2021 but I remember hearing Jenn say that they met their "financial guy" on a recent cruise. That had to be post COVID.

Reactions: 6
He does have a thing for booty butts.

Off topic. Your handle and photo is pretty cool.
You're so sweet. Unfortunately this picture was from before these losers sucked my soul dry, pulled my legs off and took my ass penny. They then tossed me into a lake.
Screenshot_20230822_140643_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Just had a fun thought: I'm doing a VIP tour at Disney in early September and there's a chance we get to do Moana Journey of Water. I'm really hoping I can see it before Tim gets to. People are already posting walkthroughs of it on Tiktok.

Reactions: 17
The LLC paperwork was signed off late in 2021 but I remember hearing Jenn say that they met their "financial guy" on a recent cruise. That had to be post COVID.
I think it was the first Merrytime cruise or at least that's what I pieced together I think they mentioned they were on the Fantasy and that was on the Fantasy, I think. The time period is also about right. Though they did have a nanny allegedly before Lynn-Manny Matt was with them on that cruise and I want to say someone saw a sitter with them at Disney World prior to the LLC.

And why are we getting a play by play of a charity event of all things? They obviously have an inside stan at this Marriott. And Cracker Barrel will be perfect for them. I'm sure they can do a haul of all the goodies they got from their store :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Cracker Barrel is reserved for special occasions, like when she "runs" a 10k. Maybe they'll go there after he supposedly runs his.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it was the first Merrytime cruise or at least that's what I pieced together I think they mentioned they were on the Fantasy and that was on the Fantasy, I think. The time period is also about right. Though they did have a nanny allegedly before Lynn-Manny Matt was with them on that cruise and I want to say someone saw a sitter with them at Disney World prior to the LLC.

And why are we getting a play by play of a charity event of all things? They obviously have an inside stan at this Marriott. And Cracker Barrel will be perfect for them. I'm sure they can do a haul of all the goodies they got from their store :rolleyes:
No Jenn said she was drinking in a pool on a cruise when someone approached them. That would put it pre-pandemic in my mind one of their hosted cruises where they both pretended they had never went on a cruise before. And yes I realize she drank on all their recent cruises as well but she likes to cover up that fact whenever possible.

Part of me wonders if they are being scammed by some investment guy but on the other hand they've spent a crap ton of money in the last few years on staycations, travel and home improvements. That money has to be coming from somewhere.

Reactions: 8
Personally, I think Tim looked very nice. He was dressed appropriately for the occasion. That being said, I think it is appalling to be given media i.e. a free ticket to a charity event. He was given a $200 entry basically and he only donates $50, for someone who is supposedly “set for life”. He could’ve at least donated back the $200 he would have paid to get in there had he not been given media access, I think that’s crappy. He lives in a half million home that was basically paid for because he Mukbang’s most of the time so he’s there shoving his face with free food when it’s supposed to be benefiting homeless people that cannot feed themselves it’s about giving food to the less fortunate and he only donated $50. That was top shelf crappy. So much for “and now it’s time to help”

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just had a fun thought: I'm doing a VIP tour at Disney in early September and there's a chance we get to do Moana Journey of Water. I'm really hoping I can see it before Tim gets to. People are already posting walkthroughs of it on Tiktok.
I was so excited for this bc I, and apparently a lot of other people, thought it was going to be an interactive area to walkthrough while moving through the park. I.e., a cool shaded area to cut through on your way to an diff area. I didn’t realize it’s a closed loop. Now I’m less excited, but I still hope you get to do it! And before these ungrateful asshats.

Reactions: 12
He should have tweeted about the event ahead of time. I would have done a drawing where you pick 5 people and purchase a tree of life drawing in their name/sent to them. Say the names on video. The stans would freak. 🤣
But no. This prick says he might bid on another grill. 🙄 They have no creativity and are lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
LMFAO

Just uploaded a MK Vlog that was filmed back on August 10th.

Jesus Christ they move slower than a glacier.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Don't play dumb Tim. You know you put your weed in it.
Screenshot_20230822_155733_YouTube.jpg

---
"Let's go find the Seven Dwarves!"
Tim Tracker in the caves at Tom Sawyer Island.
🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So smooooooth.
View attachment 2396309

Dude takes a lobster roll and didn't even film his reaction. Way to waste lobster Dim. 🙄

Dude implies only Orlando has such "unique" events. Get out of your bleeping bubble Dim.
View attachment 2396311

Hey you unhygienic fool, you've got bleeping crumbs in your pube beard.
View attachment 2396312

Hours later (or what feels like it) and multiple cuts later and the crumbs are still there.
View attachment 2396313

Dim pretends he enjoys the freshness of vegetables and that he will actually think about buying vegan burnt ends at Four Rivers next time he goes there. He sounds like a wannabe football sports commentator while talking about "acidity" of tomato soup. "Oops, I meant tomato bisque." -Dimmy

Again with his "smooth" meat.
View attachment 2396318

"cinnamonny nutmeggy" 🫠
View attachment 2396322

Can you imagine seeing this one-brain-cell wonder holding his utensil like he's pretending he's a doctor sticking a wooden stick inside his own mouth and instructing himself to say "aahhhhhh"?
View attachment 2396329
Tim doesn’t know what a napkin is for and doesn’t pick them up to use them!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.