The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he says did things at MK he hadn't yet done this year, and hmm, no mention of his "goal" of doing every attraction within a year. I wonder if he's given up on that.

I'd understand if he's abandoned it; it was a pretty lofty goal after all.
He’ll just have to give up that dream. There’s not nearly enough time left.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think there’s something seriously wrong with Jenn. A typical mother does not need constant nanny supervision like she does if Tim can’t be there every minute. I don’t think Tim trusts her alone with both kids.
I agree but Tim’s dumbass should have been in that vasectomy office about 2.5 seconds after Jenn got home from the hospital with Big Baby. .

It was completely irresponsible of him to try to have a second child when Jenn is such a disaster of a mother to the first.

I used to say at least the boys will have each other, but will they? They aren't even allowed in the same room together it seems. I don’t see them having any sort of relationship unless things really change.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Cedar Point comes up a lot and Tim always has to think whether he's been there or not. Then he says "no, we went to Kings island".
The Kings Island video with AdamTheWoo is how I found them , enjoyed them until J$ came along & their real selfish bad selves came out 😩

Reactions: 12
The LLC paperwork was signed off late in 2021 but I remember hearing Jenn say that they met their "financial guy" on a recent cruise. That had to be post COVID.
What does the Holy Moly do for a living....he couldn't be the financial advisor, could he?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m not even sure what the point of the MK video even was. It was as if it was useless footage let’s dump it out anyways and pretend that there are these magical caves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not even sure what the point of the MK video even was. It was as if it was useless footage let’s dump it out anyways and pretend that there are these magical caves.
Well great news, it looks like there will be another MK vid either today or tomorrow where Tim and TPD eat their way through MNSSHP. Does he go anywhere besides MK at this point? 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That's very optimistic.
I guess since they are set for life there is really no urgency in the vids anymore at all. 🤣

But when TPD puts all of the food they tried on instagram, nicely photographed with a short, sweet, yet descriptive review, what’s the point in watching Tim for 40 mins say meaningless words like calling a meat appetizer smooth and describe chocolate as chocolate-y?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’ll just have to give up that dream. There’s not nearly enough time left.
Also…there’s a FRE video in that. Scored to “The Impossible Dream”, we see Dim tell us his lofty goal of riding everything in one park in one year. Then we see him knock off each of the rides that he actually does in the year. Probably only half of MK. 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Incredible that he gets 70k views on the latest vlog where he went to MK and just went on rides with no wait.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Over on IG Jackie has a reel showing off a new Vera Bradley collection that they sent her. Jenn’s probably got lost in the mail. Seems like they are all partnering with major brands…except our 2 dipshits…they get an outdated picture frame that would have popular 15 years ago. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Over on IG Jackie has a reel showing off a new Vera Bradley collection that they sent her. Jenn’s probably got lost in the mail. Seems like they are all partnering with major brands…except our 2 dipshits…they get an outdated picture frame that would have popular 15 years ago. 🤣
Don’t forget about the deodorant, natural deodorant at that, which is absolutely useless when the feels like temperature is 116 degrees.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget about the deodorant, natural deodorant at that, which is absolutely useless when the feels like temperature is 116 degrees.
Ah. I did forget. I feel like that one is a pity invite. Someone that works for the deodorant company was probably next to them in line somewhere and sent them free stuff the next day. They misunderstood and thought they were sponsored.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't see anything mr picky-pants would eat with the exception of soft serve ice cream. Obviously lots of seafood(which is a no), noodles(no), soup(no).
I find it hilarious Jenn makes things all the time with noodles, rice, and other stuff his toddler self can’t handle.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how much spam they get to this email:
Screen Shot 2023-08-23 at 7.51.01 PM.png

👀
MEET ME AT THE WINNIE THE POOOOOH RIDE!
Screen Shot 2023-08-23 at 8.04.58 PM.png

Is this a poem or is her return key broken?
Screen Shot 2023-08-23 at 8.05.17 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So no new “vid” today! I wonder what their excuse is now?
( let us know in the comments below). Maybe they’ve just run out of crappy content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So no new “vid” today! I wonder what their excuse is now?
( let us know in the comments below). Maybe they’ve just run out of crappy content 😂😂
Maybe trouble in J$ school paradise 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.