The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many views did the first "bucket list bungalow stay" get in its first 24 hours? Because we're closing in on 24 hours on the new one and they've brought in a whopping.... 87,000 views!!! WOMP WOMP WOMP. I'm sure the first go 'round was triple that, or more. Less and less people are interested in the Slackers and their Lifestyles of Lake Nona reality show.
Can’t speak for the first 24 hours of the inaugural bungalow stay, but it currently sits at 423K views

• Wow
Reactions: 11
On a side note, if you were a company sponsoring a vlogger wouldn’t you do a simple google search to make sure they were in good standings with the public?
Absolutely, but these stans who happen to own small companies don't think like that. All they know is what they see.

Tim being blocked from the media list by Disney made the largest impact as some of these folk stood up to take notice and follow.
Tim being blocked by Universal never made the same impact.

Reactions: 13
“For whatever reason, they [Disney] leave them specifically for Disney vacation club members”. Tim, the dvc members have paid for the right to have those bungalows set aside for them. That’s the reason. The members purchased points and the members pay annual dues to pay for the operations and maintenance of those bungalows. That’s why you, as a non-member, can’t go on the website and “tell Disney you want to stay in one”. It doesn’t work like that. Do some research and speak intelligently on things you are presenting. It’s your job.

I’m glad to see that Jenn figured out how to use the salad dressing cup.

And one more thing. But Jackson a proper pair of swim shorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know why they even mentioned the cousins going to the main pool since they didn’t show them anyway.

I know it’s ok to add people to your reservation, but it’s not a good look for a video if they didn’t actually stay there. Comes off as trashy.
Tim was spotted with his brother getting the Dole Whip, so I wonder if they were noticed by too many people to not mention it? But I agree, it's trashy to invited guests to visit and then have them swim in the already overcrowded main pool.

And--I love Ohana. I know a lot of people don't, but it's one of my favorite restaurants on property. But how many times can you eat there in one month? That's just ridiculous. For the record, it really is pretty easy to get a last minute reservation there for some reason. I've never not gotten a reservation there either the night before or day of when I've wanted to go.

Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 12.12.51 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tim was spotted with his brother getting the Dole Whip, so I wonder if they were noticed by too many people to not mention it? But I agree, it's trashy to invited guests to visit and then have them swim in the already overcrowded main pool.
View attachment 2395195
Look at that haggard piece of tit! What a relaxing, bucket list staycation that must have been!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely, but these stans who happen to own small companies don't think like that. All they know is what they see.

Tim being blocked from the media list by Disney made the largest impact as some of these folk stood up to take notice and follow.
Tim being blocked by Universal never made the same impact.
Being blocked by Universal led to the stealing content from other vloggers though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t know why they even mentioned the cousins going to the main pool since they didn’t show them anyway.

I know it’s ok to add people to your reservation, but it’s not a good look for a video if they didn’t actually stay there. Comes off as trashy.
Wait, the cousins came to visit and didn’t stay? They probably shouldn’t have been in the pool, is there a rule or something?

Reactions: 18
Being blocked by Universal led to the stealing content from other vloggers though.
... and then weren't the people stolen from like "WOW, Tim Tracker used my footage!" Not realizing it meant nothing as no credit back to the source was given? Seems they're ALL idiots.
---
Wait, the cousins came to visit and didn’t stay? They probably shouldn’t have been in the pool, is there a rule or something?
Yes there is a rule that states all people using the pool area must be on a current reservation for that resort, but if Tim added them to the reservation, which he may have since those bungalows can sleep 8, they'd be allowed to. Happens all the time in Disney resorts. I added my parents to my room so they could drive over and use the concierge lounge with me and not have to ask permission (all they had was tea and cookies)... and then they forgot where they parked 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
... and then weren't the people stolen from like "WOW, Tim Tracker used my footage!" Not realizing it meant nothing as no credit back to the source was given? Seems they're ALL idiots.
---

Yes there is a rule that states all people using the pool area must be on a current reservation for that resort, but if Tim added them to the reservation, which he may have since those bungalows can sleep 8, they'd be allowed to. Happens all the time in Disney resorts. I added my parents to my room so they could drive over and use the concierge lounge with me and not have to ask permission (all they had was tea and cookies)... and then they forgot where they parked 🤣
The only one slightly perturbed by the Slackers stealing their footage was Adrian of Themepark Express, and he ultimately kowtowed to the Trackers because of their "huge fanbase".

• Sick
They appeared to have stabilized their monthly views, but their sub growth and engagement are bad.

I think they live off their hate watchers. If a big pool of your viewers watch to hate you then put up bad thumbnails, and keep beating the bucket list theme over and over. Fan views or hate views all create checks that deposit in the bank the same.

Yes, I think they have embraced the hate watching. Thanks to their old videos, we know the gee-whiz, golly-gosh persona is all an act and they are truly scheming, storytelling panhandlers.

One interesting thing I've noticed is that the Closed Captioning often gives up on trying to tell us what Buddy #1 is saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
David's Vacation Club Rentals is hosting them at the Poly :sick: Good thing I use a different DVC rental site, because they would've just lost my business.
This sickens me. Aren’t they SET FOR LIFE? Why should they be hosted?!?!
---
oh I made sure to comment on their IG!
Good for you! Love that you posted it on IG! Hope it’s viewed a whole bunch on there♥
---
I’ve commented on some of their Facebook posts as well as DM’d them on Instagram.
I chided them on social media as well, asking them why they needed to “help them out” as Jen claims they’re set for life!
---
Dim seemed almost panicked that his "zero-proof" cocktail tasted a little too much like an actual whiskey sour.

No one was left at the table except for Ginn and Dim when the bread pudding came. Ginn claims she comes to Ohana for the salad. Sure Ginn.

Dim: "Baby's first fireworks show". It's not at all his first fireworks show, but okay.

If I was Da Baby or Buddy, I'd seriously want to slap Ginn and her nasty bleeping lips every time she planted a bunch of nasty kisses on their faces as her weird bleeping tic.

Ginn dressed in her finest bike shorts and Bronco tee. She's just glowing you guyzzzzz.
View attachment 2393238
View attachment 2393237

Once again, IT WAS NOT HIS FIRST TIME.
View attachment 2393245
Dim seemed almost panicked that his "zero-proof" cocktail tasted a little too much like an actual whiskey sour.

No one was left at the table except for Ginn and Dim when the bread pudding came. Ginn claims she comes to Ohana for the salad. Sure Ginn.

Dim: "Baby's first fireworks show". It's not at all his first fireworks show, but okay.

If I was Da Baby or Buddy, I'd seriously want to slap Ginn and her nasty bleeping lips every time she planted a bunch of nasty kisses on their faces as her weird bleeping tic.

Ginn dressed in her finest bike shorts and Bronco tee. She's just glowing you guyzzzzz.
View attachment 2393238
View attachment 2393237

Once again, IT WAS NOT HIS FIRST TIME.
View attachment 2393245
#144 Tattlers know the buddies better than their grifter ‘parents’!

Last edited:
I’m in the U.K. and I watch a blogger called Adam Hattan. He’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he worked in the Disney Cultural Programme and lived there for a couple of years. He is a DVC member and has covered genie +, lightning lane etc in his blogs more than once and explains it all in an easy to understand way. How can someone who lives thousands of miles away and visits only for holidays know so much more about the mechanics of all things Disney than 2 dimwits who have lived there all their lives? Simple answer. He loves his job and takes it seriously. I wish him much success in what he does and sincerely hope it’s at the expense of people like the trackers who deserve nothing.
I’m on the UK too. Adam Twattan is a complete hole. What kind of person spends 6k on a cruise of the Greek Islands and won’t get off the boat (oops sorry he spent an hour on Mykonos and ran back to to the ship for lunch) 🤣🤣 him and his mate Gary C(unt) are hideous
---
This sickens me. Aren’t they SET FOR LIFE? Why should they be hosted?!?!
---

Good for you! Love that you posted it on IG! Hope it’s viewed a whole bunch on there♥
---

I chided them on social media as well, asking them why they needed to “help them out” as Jen claims they’re set for life!
---

#144 Tattlers know the buddies better than their grifter ‘parents’!
Sadly my comment was deleted

Reactions: 14
All the vloggers are afraid to get off the cruise ships, which is sad. If you're going to travel, embrace the culture. Walking into some random [insert type of store/shop/food] place in [insert random country] is the best part of traveling.

I can't imagine spending that much money to be on a floating buffet and not check out other items

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All the vloggers are afraid to get off the cruise ships, which is sad. If you're going to travel, embrace the culture. Walking into some random [insert type of store/shop/food] place in [insert random country] is the best part of traveling.

I can't imagine spending that much money to be on a floating buffet and not check out other items
I will say Josh and Taylor the former WDWCouple at least tend to do things away from the boat or immediate port area.

I still can't get over Michael Kay/Adler being afraid to get off the boat in Puerto Rico and Key West.

• Haha
  • Heart
The fact that David’s is deleting comments and not responding to emails and DM’s from customers about this….tells me just as much about this company as their terrible decision to host these useless grifters. This just reinforces my stance that I will no longer be doing business with them.
They got a lot of flack from how they handled pandemic cancellations too compared to the other rental companies.

Their new rental agreements really don’t protect anyone (renter or DVC owner) but themselves. Definitely a business I heard great things about 5 years ago that I’d avoid completely now. I own DVC too but haven’t ever rented my points out. If I ever do it won’t be with David’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I used David's once in the past and it was an alright process. Wasn't a fan of having to give them $$$ up front just to look for a reservation.

Much prefer the DVC Rental Store, you can easily see what is available, and they have much more flexible payment terms.

They got a lot of flack from how they handled pandemic cancellations too compared to the other rental companies.

Their new rental agreements really don’t protect anyone (renter or DVC owner) but themselves. Definitely a business I heard great things about 5 years ago that I’d avoid completely now. I own DVC too but haven’t ever rented my points out. If I ever do it won’t be with David’s.
They're absolutely horrible. I'm family and they even screwed me over when the person owning the reservation backed out - the company held onto my CC funds for over 5 days.

• Wow
  • Angry
The shots of them watching the fireworks from the bungalow deck :sick: It is August in Florida, you'd have to PAY ME to sit out thereat night because I'm not getting carried away by mosquitos. Although Ginn's stench probably acts as a natural repellant.
The mosquitoes she repels would be offset by the flies she attracts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on.
THIS is the Bojanowskis we are discussing!
RULES DO NOT APPLY TO THEM! 😡

(googled)
59AFEB0C-D359-4D98-94C7-D61613EBDDCD.jpeg
CEB10C8C-19A5-4CD8-ABC7-F45921A2DD79.jpeg

Maybe we need to grease the wheel and let WDW in on the latest Bojan antics:
[email protected]

It would have more weight if anyone here was staying at the Polynesian during this time and had trouble getting into or their experience was compromised by the large pool capacity.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.