The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't going to watch this video, I'm not a fan of the Poly bungalows because they ruined what was a beautiful Disney Fairy Tale Weddings location. Yes, I'm still bitter about it. šŸ˜‚ But I skipped though quickly.

I am just so incredibly sad for those children. J$ will be 4 years old in 3 months. His parents still have no idea what he is saying most of the time. And they don't even pretend. That must be so incredibly frustrating for him and may the a reason why he acts out to get their attention. And don't even give me the horsepower bullshit Jenn, that makes zero sense.

Also, it's concerning to me that Big Baby doesn't react to Jenn. At all. I noticed it in the live video the other day where he just wanted to look at Tim and Jenn would say something and talk to him and Big Baby didn't even acknowledge her. It happens again when she goes up against the sliding glass doors. When my kids were babies and they saw me, even if I was only gone for 30 seconds, their faces would light up. Seeing that kind of reaction from another human is just such an amazing feeling as a parent. Jenn's kids don't do that for her. I mean, it's because she's a terrible human, but how incredibly sad for those kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The Tim Tracker #144: Dim, Dumber, Delusional and Despicable

Reactions: 17
I wasn't going to watch this video, I'm not a fan of the Poly bungalows because they ruined what was a beautiful Disney Fairy Tale Weddings location. Yes, I'm still bitter about it. šŸ˜‚ But I skipped though quickly.

I am just so incredibly sad for those children. J$ will be 4 years old in 3 months. His parents still have no idea what he is saying most of the time. And they don't even pretend. That must be so incredibly frustrating for him and may the a reason why he acts out to get their attention. And don't even give me the horsepower bullshit Jenn, that makes zero sense.

Also, it's concerning to me that Big Baby doesn't react to Jenn. At all. I noticed it in the live video the other day where he just wanted to look at Tim and Jenn would say something and talk to him and Big Baby didn't even acknowledge her. It happens again when she goes up against the sliding glass doors. When my kids were babies and they saw me, even if I was only gone for 30 seconds, their faces would light up. Seeing that kind of reaction from another human is just such an amazing feeling as a parent. Jenn's kids don't do that for her. I mean, it's because she's a terrible human, but how incredibly sad for those kids.
You would think they would show them doing peekaboo or making funny faces at their No2 buddy, or anything that normal parents do to interact with their baby. These things would be great for J$ to do with buddy to get him to have a positive reaction from his sibling - but no - no sign they ever have a joke and laugh with their kids, no sign that they have little in-jokes that they have as a family, no signs that they are a family.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
You mean it's not a good idea to place a mobile order when you are 30 minutes away, say you are there so they start making it, and when you show up they threw your order away because no one claimed it?
When did this happen??šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
When did this happen??šŸ˜‚
Tim did this a while ago. I believe it was at Cosmic Rays and he was bragging about it like it was some sort of hack. Hit "I'm here" before you get there so you don't have to wait. And it completely backfired. It was ready right away and the order sat so long they had to toss it because he hadn't shown up for it. The dumb thing is--they do not have to leave this stuff in the videos. Jenn purposefully makes Tim look like an absolute moron.
---
Iā€™d like to say I played a part in their being banned/not on the main media list:
ā€¢ Disney
ā€¢ Universal
ā€¢ Waldorf Astoria Orlando
I'll take credit for AMI Locals. šŸ˜ˆ
And that electric bike company because I went off about his antics to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The shots of them watching the fireworks from the bungalow deck :sick: It is August in Florida, you'd have to PAY ME to sit out thereat night because I'm not getting carried away by mosquitos. Although Ginn's stench probably acts as a natural repellant.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she really trying to say J$ was asking how much horsepower the boats had? What a stupid, lying sack!! :ROFLMAO:
And she doesn't even say that in the video.

J$ not so clearly says: There's alligators and snakes in <something> (there's a sign on the patio with the warning)
To which Tim says: What? (In an aggressive tone)
Then Jenn replies while chomping on her sandwich: He thinks the boats are racing.

She does not mention horsepower until someone corrects another person who praises Jenn's super mom powers in the comments. She claims that Tim was not there for this horsepower conversation. Now, I am certainly not going to evaluate the child's intelligence here. I could believe that Tim and J$ have discussed horsepower with his Hot Wheels, but I do not believe that A--Jenn has any concept of horsepower what so ever and B--that J$ would know that boat engines have horsepower ratings that could be compared to cars. It just does make logical sense to me when thinking of a typical 3 1/2 year old's intelligence level.

Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 8.54.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 8.53.53 AM.png

Reactions: 14
In my email and DMā€™s to Davidā€™s, I mentioned how they gave incorrect information about the point rental and how they advertise you can bring guests to the pool when they werenā€™t staying in the room. I said itā€™s irresponsible to advertise sneaking people into the pool. Not sure if they care since they deleted my comments on Instagram. But I mentioned all the trips i had booked with them since 2016 and how I wonā€™t use them again too.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My oldest didnā€™t start talking until he was 5ish. His vocabulary until then was maybe 20 words at most. But even then I always understood what he was trying to communicate. I donā€™t understand how his parents canā€™t figure out what heā€™s communicating. I hope at least his nannies understand.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And she doesn't even say that in the video.

J$ not so clearly says: There's alligators and snakes in <something> (there's a sign on the patio with the warning)
To which Tim says: What? (In an aggressive tone)
Then Jenn replies while chomping on her sandwich: He thinks the boats are racing.

She does not mention horsepower until someone corrects another person who praises Jenn's super mom powers in the comments. She claims that Tim was not there for this horsepower conversation. Now, I am certainly not going to evaluate the child's intelligence here. I could believe that Tim and J$ have discussed horsepower with his Hot Wheels, but I do not believe that A--Jenn has any concept of horsepower what so ever and B--that J$ would know that boat engines have horsepower ratings that could be compared to cars. It just does make logical sense to me when thinking of a typical 3 1/2 year old's intelligence level.

View attachment 2394665
View attachment 2394666
I think he said thereā€™s alligators and snakes in there so you have to be careful. Does Jenn really not pay attention to her kid?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My oldest didnā€™t start talking until he was 5ish. His vocabulary until then was maybe 20 words at most. But even then I always understood what he was trying to communicate. I donā€™t understand how his parents canā€™t figure out what heā€™s communicating. I hope at least his nannies understand.
I've shared this before, my younger daughter had a pretty severe articulation issue that was because she was born tongue tied and her mouth muscles didn't develop as they should have. I see/hear a lot of what I dealt with her in J$, specifically the choking and having to cut his food. The difference between J$ and my daughter: I fought hard to get her services and she started in an intensive speech program that was full day preschool the day after her 3rd birthday. She received intensive speech and occupational therapy every day. I was a SAHM and did struggle understanding what she was saying or what she wanted. She would throw these tantrums, and I still tear up when I think about them, because no one could understand what she wanted. She would throw things and smash things and it got so bad she would bang her head against the floor. I see that in J$ and it makes me nauseous when they do not understand him when his 4th birthday is coming up soon. I know they read here and I've hoped for so long they would get him some help. The longer the wait, the worse it will be for him, both academically and socially.

Our fairy tale ending was that my daughter worked hard and caught up quickly. She just graduated high school near the top of her class and had a leadership role where she routinely spoke in front of the student body. She read her college essay to the school at the end of the year, mentioning her big secret, something no one knew about her, that she couldn't talk at all and it had the students in tears. So there is hope for J$, but his parents need to pull their heads out of the asses or a teacher needs to take some initiative, which I do not think will happen in a Montessori school.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They act like each stay is the first time they have been there. It's old hag now. It's literally, SAME tit DIFFERENT DAY.

Reactions: 25
I've shared this before, my younger daughter had a pretty severe articulation issue that was because she was born tongue tied and her mouth muscles didn't develop as they should have. I see/hear a lot of what I dealt with her in J$, specifically the choking and having to cut his food. The difference between J$ and my daughter: I fought hard to get her services and she started in an intensive speech program that was full day preschool the day after her 3rd birthday. She received intensive speech and occupational therapy every day. I was a SAHM and did struggle understanding what she was saying or what she wanted. She would throw these tantrums, and I still tear up when I think about them, because no one could understand what she wanted. She would throw things and smash things and it got so bad she would bang her head against the floor. I see that in J$ and it makes me nauseous when they do not understand him when his 4th birthday is coming up soon. I know they read here and I've hoped for so long they would get him some help. The longer the wait, the worse it will be for him, both academically and socially.

Our fairy tale ending was that my daughter worked hard and caught up quickly. She just graduated high school near the top of her class and had a leadership role where she routinely spoke in front of the student body. She read her college essay to the school at the end of the year, mentioning her big secret, something no one knew about her, that she couldn't talk at all and it had the students in tears. So there is hope for J$, but his parents need to pull their heads out of the asses or a teacher needs to take some initiative, which I do not think will happen in a Montessori school.
I know those tantrums. Even though I understood him obviously not everyone didnā€™t. He still finds it hard to articulate when heā€™s stressed but he no longer gets physical when frustrated.

Iā€™m so glad things worked out for your daughter and definitely helped that she had a caring parent that fought for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know those tantrums. Even though I understood him obviously not everyone didnā€™t. He still finds it hard to articulate when heā€™s stressed but he no longer gets physical when frustrated.

Iā€™m so glad things worked out for your daughter and definitely helped that she had a caring parent that fought for her.
Thank you.

I think that's why I have this connection with J$ and why I stick around here. I want to see him succeed, despite his asshole parents. This last Poly video just made me very sad for him.

• Heart

Happy it all worked out for your daughter @xmasbdaygirl . :)

Unfortunately, I don't think either Timmy or J4D's have it in them to carry out what you did as a parent. It breaks my heart that they either 'guess' at what he is saying or if I'm reading here correctly, Timmy is now getting 'mad' at him when he speaks? And as for BB - I have said it too many times here but J4D's does not have a maternal bone in her body. How as a parent and you see that your child doesn't even look at you when you are talking does it not bother you? I would have been devastated if that happened to me when we were raising our children. These 2 boys deserve parents who care - it's not going to happen with Timmy or J4D's - and that's just sad. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The fact that Davidā€™s is deleting comments and not responding to emails and DMā€™s from customers about thisā€¦.tells me just as much about this company as their terrible decision to host these useless grifters. This just reinforces my stance that I will no longer be doing business with them.

Reactions: 29
Happy it all worked out for your daughter @xmasbdaygirl . :)

Unfortunately, I don't think either Timmy or J4D's have it in them to carry out what you did as a parent. It breaks my heart that they either 'guess' at what he is saying or if I'm reading here correctly, Timmy is now getting 'mad' at him when he speaks? And as for BB - I have said it too many times here but J4D's does not have a maternal bone in her body. How as a parent and you see that your child doesn't even look at you when you are talking does it not bother you? I would have been devastated if that happened to me when we were raising our children. These 2 boys deserve parents who care - it's not going to happen with Timmy or J4D's - and that's just sad. :(
I honestly think they just donā€™t know whatā€™s typical and what isnā€™t. Theyā€™ve had very little interaction with other kids his age. I think they just assume that heā€™s doesnā€™t need any helpā€¦that lots of kids must speak like he does at his age.
The only bug in that theory is that the pediatrician should be telling them whatā€™s up. Maybe they havenā€™t (which would be pretty irresponsible)? Or maybe they just donā€™t listen?
I hope the school goes no-bullshit and tells them straight up that it needs to be handled. Heā€™s not so bad that itā€™s too late.

Reactions: 15
A lot of the reviews for Davidā€™s on Facebook seem like spam for investment trading. I wonder if this is what Dim & Ginn got sucked into when they claim ā€œtheyā€™re set for lifeā€. šŸ¤”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.