The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll take credit for AMI Locals. 😈
And that electric bike company because I went off about his antics to them.
Then Turboant must have heard an earful from both of us 🙌!

I called them directly and filled them in on all of Tim’s horrific antics. This was the first they had heard about it.

Guess they couldn’t do much about it as their brand name is still prominently featured in the TTT video where Tim is riding through the turtle egg nests, at night, on their electric bike!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
A lot of the reviews for David’s on Facebook seem like spam for investment trading. I wonder if this is what Dim & Ginn got sucked into when they claim “they’re set for life”. 🤔
Not quite the same but close enough
DIMPYRAMID.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
On a side note, if you were a company sponsoring a vlogger wouldn’t you do a simple google search to make sure they were in good standings with the public?

Reactions: 22
Just as I predicted in the previous thread...once again she had to get bangs...and now they are always pulled back. Have to say I am convinced she never looks in a mirror.... who does this to their hair and says "Damn, this looks great!" and those hideous grandma glasses. #beautyvlogger #lyingsackofcraptrackers

View attachment 2393877
She gives me serial killer vibes 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
On a side note, if you were a company sponsoring a vlogger wouldn’t you do a simple google search to make sure they were in good standings with the public?
You'd think so, but the bulk of these people just see 900k+ subscribers and that's where their research end.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I was just thinking that isn't it a shame that both boys can't enjoy the pool at the same time with Timmy? It has to be separate time with Dad. When my boys went in the water with DH, we never separated them. Sure he had one hanging off of each arm but they also had big smiles on their faces and so did he. Again, makes me sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Tim did this a while ago. I believe it was at Cosmic Rays and he was bragging about it like it was some sort of hack. Hit "I'm here" before you get there so you don't have to wait. And it completely backfired. It was ready right away and the order sat so long they had to toss it because he hadn't shown up for it. The dumb thing is--they do not have to leave this stuff in the videos. Jenn purposefully makes Tim look like an absolute moron.
Didn’t they do the same with a Galaxy’s Edge restaurant?

Mobile ordered.
Hit “I’m here” when near M & MM’s Runaway Railroad.
Took their sweet time getting to GE
Got to the restaurant and the food had been discarded for non-pickup
Then they were indignant when they were charged for the food!

AND the #hosted WBG $135 tomahawk steak (during the Copper Creek Cascade Cabins stay) full meal that they had packaged to go cause they were full from all the other ordered up appetizers & entrees. They took forever to get back to the cabin, strolling through DS and stopping at Amorette’s Patisserie for Gin’s multiple desserts. After Tim did Jackson’s nighttime bed routine he was hungry and pulled out the steak meal.
Where, on camera, he states “It’s cold! And would have tasted better if it was hot.” 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You'd think so, but the bulk of these people just see 900k+ subscribers and that's where their research end.
They appeared to have stabilized their monthly views, but their sub growth and engagement are bad.

I think they live off their hate watchers. If a big pool of your viewers watch to hate you then put up bad thumbnails, and keep beating the bucket list theme over and over. Fan views or hate views all create checks that deposit in the bank the same.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t know Jess and she may be a great person, but those claws would be a huge issue for me if she was looking after my kids. They could hurt the kids and also I am sure they limit her grip, as I saw her struggle to pick up her fork in the previous Poly stay video. What are Jenn’s standards?
If they are so set for life, why not ever get anything professionally done? Why always hire wayward people to care for your children?

Reactions: 26
I don’t know Jess and she may be a great person, but those claws would be a huge issue for me if she was looking after my kids. They could hurt the kids and also I am sure they limit her grip, as I saw her struggle to pick up her fork in the previous Poly stay video. What are Jenn’s standards?
Jenn's standards are 'can they take care of my kids so I don't have to' .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jenn's standards are 'can they take care of my kids so I don't have to' .
Yeah I don't see Jenn having a long list of qualifications for nannying her children. It's something like:
1) Are you alive?
2) Can you drive?
If you answered yes to both questions above, you've got the job!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The fact that David’s is deleting comments and not responding to emails and DM’s from customers about this….tells me just as much about this company as their terrible decision to host these useless grifters. This just reinforces my stance that I will no longer be doing business with them.
They’re trying to minimize the damage. I’m sure they are paying attention, let’s see if they ever “host” the Dimwits again. I wonder if they are getting a bonus for everyone who clicks on the link in the video and actually books a vacay at DVC.

How many views did the first "bucket list bungalow stay" get in its first 24 hours? Because we're closing in on 24 hours on the new one and they've brought in a whopping.... 87,000 views!!! WOMP WOMP WOMP. I'm sure the first go 'round was triple that, or more. Less and less people are interested in the Slackers and their Lifestyles of Lake Nona reality show.

Reactions: 18
The principle of renting DVC points is fairly simple, you want to go to a DVC resort and can rent points to stay there. For mere mortals who don't get gifted everything the practicalities of renting DVC points is quite complicated. You need to know about the 11 and 7 month windows, you also need to consider whether you are flexible in maybe changing dates, resorts or doing a 2 resort rental. If you go in with a bit of flexibility you can stay at some great places for a lot less than the Hotel stay, but for long-term planners it can be a pain in the ass.

And I don't think Tim has ever explained DVC or correctly explained genie+ or ILL. He either can't be bothered or is too thick to understand!!
I’m in the U.K. and I watch a blogger called Adam Hattan. He’s not everyone’s cup of tea but he worked in the Disney Cultural Programme and lived there for a couple of years. He is a DVC member and has covered genie +, lightning lane etc in his blogs more than once and explains it all in an easy to understand way. How can someone who lives thousands of miles away and visits only for holidays know so much more about the mechanics of all things Disney than 2 dimwits who have lived there all their lives? Simple answer. He loves his job and takes it seriously. I wish him much success in what he does and sincerely hope it’s at the expense of people like the trackers who deserve nothing.

Reactions: 17
I’m usually more laid back than others on this site. But man, did this vlog piss me off. You were at the Poly a month ago! But it’s still bucket list? Seriously? And talking about the plunge pool like it’s the best thing ever? You got a pool and hot tub at home! And I know for a fact that the bugs are crazy around the bungalows. They were down playing it. Oh yes, and be sure to keep the kids separate at all times 🙄

Reactions: 33
I don’t know why they even mentioned the cousins going to the main pool since they didn’t show them anyway.

I know it’s ok to add people to your reservation, but it’s not a good look for a video if they didn’t actually stay there. Comes off as trashy.

Reactions: 21
The main reason I ended up finding this site was I was sick of the amount of misinformation these assholes give out about what is supposed to be their field of genius. If I was so bad at my job, I would be penniless and working 3 jobs, not “set for life” at 40.

Instead of flooding these companies that are duped into sponsoring these jackasses with all their flaws, we should ask them questions about the misinformation. Example: so I watched the timtracker video and he said I could buy points from you? How do I go about doing that? I would send a different question after every response.

As a business owner someone spewing misinformation about my company that doesn’t result in new income and creates more work for my employees would make more of an impact than a few hundred hateful but true emails about some idiot vlogger with an over inflated subscriber count.
Yes the pro strategy would be to act like the Trackers made you interested in their business, ask tons of dumb questions taking up their time and then say politely that you were misinformed by their video and that you were no longer interested. Basically flood them with false interest. Complaints are easy to ignore. Interested customers who don't convert to sales would be a way bigger drag on a small business.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.