The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot imagine living in a world where it is normal to carry around a full sized iPad because your grocery list was made in the “notes” app. Honestly, it is probably better for the rest of humanity that this woman does not actually have a real job with real responsibilities. I would be scared to have her in charge of any decisions. As mad as it makes me that she has two nannies (one per child), it is probably better she isn’t solely responsible for their well being. We have seen her parent skills on J’s scorched fingers.
Ginn truly lives in a world of her own... Smh
The notes app syncs between the iPhone and iPad so you can see everything on both devices. Does she not know that???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Scan your memory banks...wasn't their hhn RIP tour guide last year named Seward?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scan your memory banks...wasn't their hhn RIP tour guide last year named Seward?
You are correct. They specifically requested her too because they had her the year before. Seward was also the guide who supposedly told Jenn how safe it was to go through the houses pregnant even though there is a specific warning posted on every single house advising not to participate if pregnant.

The captioning is hilarious though...

Screen Shot 2023-08-19 at 7.03.30 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The notes app syncs between the iPhone and iPad so you can see everything on both devices. Does she not know that???
J4D is in a class all her own.

She is a pro at blocking people on YouTube , engages in social media bickering, and posts awful things about her MIL. But she cannot download the Disney app when at Disneyland and uses Dim’s phone on Tron. She is a walking (or should I saw waddling) contradiction as she is a Pro at social media and simultaneously struggles with such basic technology such as a cell phone.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sadly she was paraphrasing/mocking Dimmy, but having that caption with her fugly paprika face needed to be captured for posterity.
I didn't watch, but wondering based on comments here if it sounded like Dim had to sit her down and explain to her in tiny words like she is a 4 yr old how YT works and that is where their money comes from. She got offended because he was admonishing her on her editing "schedule" so is being passive aggressive towards him in the Live? Sound right?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe someone can explain how am I blocked from these people's you tube?I have commented under different accounts with different names and have commented by phone blocked and by laptop blocked.Have the Trackers banned my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ?
You have been shadow banned. Welcome to the club.

I wonder how many Stan’s have been shadow banned by Jenn and don’t even realize it because you can still see your own comment, but no one else can.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m pretty sure I’m shadow banned but they can’t do anything about the comments on FRE videos

• Heart
Reactions: 15
These stans are absolutely insane. The comments...they deserve this so much. :rolleyes: Deserve what exactly?

And that guy's shirt is too baggy to be Tim...and he doesn't have a murse. And Tim's name is NEVER going to be on that display on Castaway Cay.

Screen Shot 2023-08-19 at 7.07.51 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did the wonderful Editor post a video today? How many videos does that make this week? Not the 6 vids a week as she claims

Reactions: 19
Looks like no vid today though she still has about three hours left FL time to do it. Three vids so far this week. So much for that six day posting schedule, Jenn.

TTT 144: Six Days Means Three, Right?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
These stans are absolutely insane. The comments...they deserve this so much. :rolleyes: Deserve what exactly?

And that guy's shirt is too baggy to be Tim...and he doesn't have a murse. And Tim's name is NEVER going to be on that display on Castaway Cay.

View attachment 2391561
They look like Dimmy and Buddy in that it's a white dad and kid and the dad looks like he refuses to use sunscreen but yeah otherwise the clothing looks like it's the appropriate size and the kid doesn't have booty shorts and is standing still (guess they couldn't even pretend to have diversity in a painting but also know who is most likely going to bother going on a DCL cruise 50+ times I guess).

Reactions: 15
How exactly do they shadow ban.I did not think those too would be so savy but I have created different accounts different names different devices and still cant comment.Are these two so tech savvy?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.