The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I remember vividly after not living in FL for several decades was a gator coming out of the canals in my area and it ate a Rottweiler. A 100+ lb Rottweiler. Later that same year a kid was snatched not too, too, far from there and the news lady said, "and it gobbled him up!" on the newscast. My parents hated that news lady, thought she was an idiot.
So yeah, Gin, you ignorant slut, it happens. It's always happened and it always will.
Indeed, alligators exist in Lake Nona, though Jenn may think otherwise. It has been in the news before.

https://independentamericancommunities.com/2018/06/10/alligators-public-parks-retention-ponds-hoas/

You may want to see this Jenn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ginn isn’t concerned about alligators because she knows even alligators have standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
One thing I remember vividly after not living in FL for several decades was a gator coming out of the canals in my area and it ate a Rottweiler. A 100+ lb Rottweiler. Later that same year a kid was snatched not too, too, far from there and the news lady said, "and it gobbled him up!" on the newscast. My parents hated that news lady, thought she was an idiot.
So yeah, Gin, you ignorant slut, it happens. It's always happened and it always will.
Someone must have been feeding that gator. 🙄
I live across from a lake. They regularly eat dogs. Don't run zig zag. Don't listen to people that say they won't attack. Just run. You have no idea what they will do.

Reactions: 9
Ginn isn’t concerned about alligators because she knows even alligators have standards.
Gators are very healthy eaters. They don't like greasy, fatty food.

The Twatters are so self-absorbed that they can't comprehend anything that happens past the ends of their noses.

Reactions: 12
Both Jenn and Tim aren't exactly pleasant to look at (with Jenn looking like an actual potato) however I was truly amazed that J$ ended up looking nothing like either of them. Poor O$ hasn't had the same blessing unfortunately the poor kid, hopefully he will grow out of the awkward face and hopefully neither boy will inherit either parents looks or personality.

PS. It reminds me of the Emily Blunt joke about 'oh you had a baby', iykyk 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Da Baby hit them hard. Honestly, I don't know who looks worse. For awhile I'd say Jenn by a landslide but the eyes, scruffiness, wight gain, and muppet orange coloring have really made Dim look worse int he past year.
I agree. Some of these screenshots of him recently are so bad. He looks like he has been hanging out with Charles Manson.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree. Some of these screenshots of him recently are so bad. He looks like he has been hanging out with Charles Manson.
And he seriously needs to get that eye looked at by a doctor , it keeps drooping worse , it is not normal 😩

Reactions: 14
I found it odd that she said the school emailed the night before to say it was children only on the first day 🤔 .....sure Jan
Poor J$ being told that they would be with him & then at the last minute telling him they wouldn't 🤨 I have lost all respect for these two, those poor children being exposed to the camera from birth. Nannies!!!! Who in their right mind hires nannies when you dont work!! She offs' the kids at every opportunity, so much for ' miracle' babies. I attended every school meeting/assembly etc when mine were young & planned accordingly. Children are children for such a short time. Put the ruddy camera away, you can afford it & spend your children's informative years being parents.....one day you will look back and see the damage you've done.
Rant over .......for now

• Sad
Reactions: 36
She just looks like she's been eating all the food and doesn't take care of her skin but he looks like he's a regular client of Jesse Pinkman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
At least she’s admitted at last that ‘editing’ is NOT a job

If I was an editor at a news station or entertainment business or a youtuber that gives a tit about their channel. I'd be insulted she called being an editor not a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I found it odd that she said the school emailed the night before to say it was children only on the first day 🤔 .....sure Jan
I was thinking about this as well. What I think might have actually happened is that JENN emailed the school. She mentioned how hard it is to have two kids when both parents work so hard from home all day long. I'm also sure she mentioned how she edits for 28 hours each day while nursing her second miracle child. She asked some sort of question like--can I get a break during this long school day to pump, because in case you didn't catch it when I already mentioned it, I nurse my baby and being away from him all day will be a hardship. Also, I need some time to catch up on the Real Housewives. To which the school replied, you don't even go to this, witch, stay the duck home.

I truly doubt the school sent out an email to the entire school the night before explaining that parents don't go to this Meet the Teacher thing. Especially if Tim and Jenn had already met the teacher earlier in the week. I mean, if you've already met the teacher, why would you need to meet her again that same week?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor J$ being told that they would be with him & then at the last minute telling him they wouldn't 🤨 I have lost all respect for these two, those poor children being exposed to the camera from birth. Nannies!!!! Who in their right mind hires nannies when you dont work!! She offs' the kids at every opportunity, so much for ' miracle' babies. I attended every school meeting/assembly etc when mine were young & planned accordingly. Children are children for such a short time. Put the ruddy camera away, you can afford it & spend your children's informative years being parents.....one day you will look back and see the damage you've done.
Rant over .......for now
That whole email story is suspect. If an important email like that was sent out the NIGHT before, parents would be up in arms. I would consider that an emergency change and parents would be receiving phone calls and texts with this sudden change of events to the entire first day of school. And think about it. I don’t know how his school is situated inside, but are they really going to just send 3 year olds into the building alone for the first time? Even if the class just gathered outside together with the teacher, there is still opportunity to greet the teacher and hug your child goodbye. Big Baby could have come too. Then, you get zero footage of J$ talking about his wonderful day at school. This vlog is filled with so much BS, even more than usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If I was an editor at a news station or entertainment business or a youtuber that gives a tit about their channel. I'd be insulted she called being an editor not a job.
And that’s the difference, she doesn’t give a tit about the channel 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That whole email story is suspect. If an important email like that was sent out the NIGHT before, parents would be up in arms. I would consider that an emergency change and parents would be receiving phone calls and texts with this sudden change of events to the entire first day of school. And think about it. I don’t know how his school is situated inside, but are they really going to just send 3 year olds into the building alone for the first time? Even if the class just gathered outside together with the teacher, there is still opportunity to greet the teacher and hug your child goodbye. Big Baby could have come too. Then, you get zero footage of J$ talking about his wonderful day at school. This vlog is filled with so much BS, even more than usual.
There were two events at the school last week. The first was on Monday, called Parent Orientation. The note next to it says: See Email for Information. (This is basically what you are describing) The second event was on Wednesday, called Meet Your Teacher. The note next to it says: New Students.

This is the calendar that is published on their website, so I'm not privy to any information. Just reading those words, I understand that parents go on Monday and students, just new students, go on Wednesday. I would assume since the kids met the teacher and got to know the school on Monday that on Wednesday, it was a practice for regular drop off. The teacher, aid, whoever meets the kid at the car, they open the door, and someone brings them in. If they start with the parents walking them into school on day1, that cycle will never get broken And this is a Montessori school that encourages independence. No hugging or long goodbyes. Push your kid out and speed away.

Reactions: 21
My guess on the "night before" e-mail was that it was sent several days before and they just got around to reading it the night before. As usual zero planning. Every time I watch them I hate them more. They were so disgustingly giddy in Target without their kids there. IF he hung up those fans, which I doubt, she didn't film because I'm sure his "friend" Man Servant Mike was there. No way was he going up and down ladders and hanging huge ceiling fans without help. I commented on their vid that they don't need to buy J$ something every single day. Wonder if it's still up. They are horrible parents and these idiot stans need to wake up and tank this channel so they can get "real" jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ha ha the Trackholes will no longer be able to block posts on X the platform formally known as Witter. Have at it Tattlers... And enjoy!!
---
Ha ha the Trackholes will no longer be able to block posts on X the platform formally known as Witter. Have at it Tattlers... And enjoy!!

Reactions: 11
Anyone have a guess where they went for their 5000 calorie lunch? No way they did an off spring free Target, Home Depot and Lowe’s without stopping for lunch. Must not have been grand for them to share it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.