The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How exactly do they shadow ban.I did not think those too would be so savy but I have created different accounts different names different devices and still cant comment.Are these two so tech savvy?
I always thought they just used some sort of block list. It seems easy and lazy enough for them to handle.

Reactions: 9
Looks like to me a 'checklist' for J$ school - uniform / nap bag / lunchbox / water bottle / car tag. I know back in the day for my kids we had to get them those kinder mats for 'quiet time.' and I would think they probably want to know who is picking him up each day (re: car tag). Just my 1/2 cents worth - LOL!!!
I know the discussion has moved on from this, but it really annoys me that they pointed out lunch boxes and water bottles in the last vlog while at Target and yet did not show us which lunch box and water bottle Buddy chose for school. I was fully expecting a school supply haul and am curious why we didn’t get it. Surprising considering we get periodic updates of big baby and her pregnancy and then this major life event for Buddy is not documented. Maybe it has to do with them not wanting to show the uniform, but I was shocked we didn’t get a first day of school photo; it’s such a staple amongst my friends with kids!

Reactions: 12
Frankly, I wish it was less of a staple amongst my friends with kids. Just text it to family, no need for 672 'friends' on facebook to be kept in the loop on your ordinary child. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just thinking back to the Live the other day when they mentioned they donated $18 k to GKTW....try as I might....I don't believe them. I also think that everything about their money and spending is fishy. Why do they bother with superstickers which brings in $200 if they are making what they act like they are making? If the outdoor kitchen is 20k....why would they hesitate about $500 bar stools. I mean they are just all over the place with their financial status.
Until the day comes that they are showing screenshots or dropping off the big cheque at GKTW or Planned Parenthood I will never believe any of the donated money actually makes it. I’m the very least they actually match the amount that is donated as they claim every time. The PPH video Blob said how much money was going to be matched out of their pocket and it was the looks on Dims face made me question if they were being truthful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they’ve hired someone to do the blocking and banning. It seems too efficient to be them.

Reactions: 15
The comments are getting good. too bad they deleted the one about Tim having a death grip on Jackson
I can’t claim that one but my other two were deleted. These stans are absolutely insane and they probably think Tim and Jen truly care about them. How are people this delusional??
IMG_9421.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I started watching these in 2020 to prepare for my trip, I really enjoyed Tim’s park vlogs. I watched their back catalogue during covid hoping It would soon be my turn to visit the parks (it was canx twice due to covid and not been able to afford to rebook).

The decline for me was seeing them as “parents”. Even worse now with buddy 2, I don’t get to do school pick up because I work. If I am working from home I will use my dinner break to go pick the kids up, at any given opportunity I will attend their swimming lessons. I truly do not understand what parent would CHOOSE not to do these things….my mind boggles!!
I do however enjoy reading this thread, I rarely post but i am here everyday 👋🏻
Bottom line, they should never have been blessed with children. I don’t say this to be mean. Being parents is something they have no idea about nor have they researched parenthood IMO
---
TTT# 144 - No I don’t wish I had a job, I just wish I was smart.
That says everything about her! Well, almost everything.
---
Maybe someone can explain how am I blocked from these people's you tube?I have commented under different accounts with different names and have commented by phone blocked and by laptop blocked.Have the Trackers banned my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ?
Their thin skin is extra thin!
---
Add me to the list of the shadow banned. After my very first negative comment too. She’s quick when she wants to be.
Ditto. Happened to me as well. She (and he) will never improve in life if she (and he) can’t take criticism.
---
Found Tracker merch at the consignment store today, pissed off they wouldn’t buy my Eddie Bauer coat when they clearly accept garbage
Was it marked down to less than $.50?
---
I know the discussion has moved on from this, but it really annoys me that they pointed out lunch boxes and water bottles in the last vlog while at Target and yet did not show us which lunch box and water bottle Buddy chose for school. I was fully expecting a school supply haul and am curious why we didn’t get it. Surprising considering we get periodic updates of big baby and her pregnancy and then this major life event for Buddy is not documented. Maybe it has to do with them not wanting to show the uniform, but I was shocked we didn’t get a first day of school photo; it’s such a staple amongst my friends with kids!
Are we positive he actually was accepted ? Is he 100% potty trained?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
(this is a segment of the TTT video where they were berating people for asking about and then claiming “we can’t have children!
Meanwhile, Gin was on birth control during this time.
The creator posted this in protest on the day they announced Gin’s second miracle child pregnancy, Aug. 2022.
Proving they were selling a false narrative all along!)

---
Are we positive he actually was accepted ? Is he 100% potty trained?
Tim: if we don’t show it, it never happened!

————

I love how things last forever on the internet!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I guess no “vid” today, again. This really just speaks volumes about the fact that they really don’t give a duck about their job!
Geez 2 nannies, 2 children for a stay at home Mum, and she still can’t find time to do her crappy editing.
What’s her excuse? J$ burnt his fingers on the toaster oven?
J$ threw all his hot wheels at baby brother?
Too busy packing for another bucket list vacation?
Catching up on their emails?
Or is it sooooo harrrrd, putting 2 kids to bed at the same time?
She’s bleeping pathetic 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m going to disagree here. I think Disney have used the ‘future’ Trackers as models for their cartoon. That’s doting father Tim on the right with big buddy and baby brother, on the left is Mama June Jenn after losing 70lbs after having her jaw wired shut with miracle daughter Buddetta and in the middle are their two gay English friends who are now full time live-in mannies. Budetta’s nanny is the one taking the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey Dimmyboy how’s it make you feel that a channel that is only a year old was invited, didn’t have to pay, invited out by universal to try the Minion food, meet the chefs behind the food and again didn’t have to pay $100+ to try the upcoming food for HHN.

• Haha
So I foresee a day where Ginn and Dim have nannies for the nannies much like this scene from Come Fly With Me.

ezgif-3-5a6f994c97.gif

• Haha
Someone start posting another tracker/counter like the ones we've done for Burger's and Oliver. They were awful at posting videos in June, July had one almost every day, August is looking more like June. July coincided with the Oliver one. Could be a coincidence or could be they do read here. Either way, I'm still recovering from having to watch every video in July, sometimes more than once 🤕

Reactions: 10
Someone start posting another tracker/counter like the ones we've done for Burger's and Oliver. They were awful at posting videos in June, July had one almost every day, August is looking more like June. July coincided with the Oliver one. Could be a coincidence or could be they do read here. Either way, I'm still recovering from having to watch every video in July, sometimes more than once 🤕
I have some August stats. They did start August strong with daily vids from 8/1-8/5. Then there's been a downward spiral. 11 vids is 20 days, plus the live show.

8/1: Element Vacation Home
8/2: Universal HHN
8/3: Marriott Mermaids #hosted
8/4: MK Halloween Merch
8/5: Marriott Day 2 #hosted
8/7: Home Vlog
8/9: Seward's Bier Fest #hosted
8/10: EPCOT F&W
8/13: HHN Food Event (not hosted!)
8/15: MNSSHP (again, not hosted!)
8/16: Live Show (that netted them approx $147)
8/17: Home Vlog

• Wow
Has anyone noticed that they go hard on mentioning Jackson’s love for Hot Wheels cars. Like every chance they get. It’s almost like they want some freebies from Hot Toys 🙄

It’s so obvious and obsessive

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Until the day comes that they are showing screenshots or dropping off the big cheque at GKTW or Planned Parenthood I will never believe any of the donated money actually makes it. I’m the very least they actually match the amount that is donated as they claim every time. The PPH video Blob said how much money was going to be matched out of their pocket and it was the looks on Dims face made me question if they were being truthful.
What do you mean? They “pledged” the money the same way Amber Heard did 🤣 they raised 22k total from that right? Very very highly doubt they matched it. He kept trying to correct “but when we ended the live we only agreed to matching 10k”… lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Some interesting snark going down in
this Reddit thread

Seems like others might be catching on to how terrible they've become.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.