The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some interesting snark going down in
this Reddit thread

Seems like others might be catching on to how terrible they've become.
Lots of people leaving comments that I've never seen before complaining. And not people being "hostile" or "mean" just calling out all the nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 22
(this is a segment of the TTT video where they were berating people for asking about and then claiming “we can’t have children!
Meanwhile, Gin was on birth control during this time.
The creator posted this in protest on the day they announced Gin’s second miracle child pregnancy, Aug. 2022.
Proving they were selling a false narrative all along!)

---

Tim: if we don’t show it, it never happened!

————

I love how things last forever on the internet!
Wow! Seeing those clips back to back make me glad I’ve seen the light to their bullshit. So Jen you “felt like a failure” because you couldn’t get pregnant and now you have two “miracle” children that you can’t even put to bed by yourself. They are so out of touch with reality. I remember seeing part of the PP fundraiser after the fact. Did ANYone watching the live at the time call them out on it when she admitted about the birth control? I tried to watch it recently but I can’t get past the first few minutes of her babbling about how they had to “process everything”. Her thoughts were all over the place and she was just babbling on and on. As if anyone cares what the two of them think on any subject, let alone a choice so personal.

Reactions: 23
Has anyone noticed that they go hard on mentioning Jackson’s love for Hot Wheels cars. Like every chance they get. It’s almost like they want some freebies from Hot Toys 🙄

It’s so obvious and obsessive
Uhhh, watch they try to make him review toys on his own YouTube channel like a certain other little kid's channel. 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Uhhh, watch they try to make him review toys on his own YouTube channel like a certain other little kid's channel. 🥴
1. That would require the kid to not have a meltdown on camera.
2. That would require proper speech and the ability to articulate some thoughts. (Not his fault....just saying it's an issue)
3. That would require ensuring Another$on wasn't in the room throwing a fit
4. That would require Jenn to actually do some work

These and 100 other reasons are why it will never happen

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Poly stay is up. Best day ever!!!
---
And how many times can you do the same thing and have it be called a “bucket list?” They are running on empty creativity-wise.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
David's Vacation Club Rentals is hosting them at the Poly :sick: Good thing I use a different DVC rental site, because they would've just lost my business.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I’m so bleeping tired of her using the word “bucket list” in their titles SO MUCH. WHY DOES IT MAKE ME SO MAD? 😂

of course now she’s gonna do it more since she saw it on tattle, hey there ham-beast 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
David's Vacation Club Rentals is hosting them at the Poly :sick: Good thing I use a different DVC rental site, because they would've just lost my business.
David lost my business after he !@#@!ed me over 8 years ago on a point rental and cost me $$$. !@#% that clown. Ever since I've just used legal zoom and rent the points myself

• Wow
  • Heart
Bucket List: a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime:

If you've been to a place once, you've knocked it off your bucket list. She can kick rocks

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder if TPD hooked Tim up with that connection? He was hosted by them at Saratoga Springs not that long ago.

• Sick
  • Sad
Bucket List = staying at a place we’ve stayed multiple times 20 minutes from our house

😴😴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
The nanny is there, of course. God these people make me sick. I dream of one day having kids of my own. It's all I ever wanted. I would never dream of having a nanny if I didn't work! These idiots do not NEED a nanny, yet they have one. It will never not boggle my mind.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Watching this video and I seriously just have it on in the background. Absolutely most boring video ever. His tours are way to long and focus on the most boring crap. Then the shot of the nanny's feet...really? I mean...come on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So pretty much this was just an info commercial for the DVC rental place. Also, anyoe else confused about what day they were there. I thought the fitness thing said classes were on Thursday but I was under the assumption they were there that weekend.

Reactions: 14
So pretty much this was just an info commercial for the DVC rental place. Also, anyoe else confused about what day they were there. I thought the fitness thing said classes were on Thursday but I was under the assumption they were there that weekend.
David’s had lost my business. I’ve used them for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
1. That would require the kid to not have a meltdown on camera.
2. That would require proper speech and the ability to articulate some thoughts. (Not his fault....just saying it's an issue)
3. That would require ensuring Another$on wasn't in the room throwing a fit
4. That would require Jenn to actually do some work

These and 100 other reasons are why it will never happen
Oh, I don't think they have the ability to do it. But they don't know that and I can see them thinking their engineering genius could do it and bring in the money.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Notice all the time with the cousins? Making sure we know they’re trying to make up for lost time socializing their kid.
They’re so over the top cheesy when they get sponsored. It’s really embarrassing. I’ve never used David’s, I’ve always used DVC rental store and will for sure continue to now.
Are you allowed to bring outside guests to the resort pools? I didn’t think so.
And her hair for the dinner at Ohana. That’s what my hair would look like if I was spending the day deep cleaning my house. I would never go to a restaurant like that. She’s truly just given up.
---
And I’ll add my voice that it’s 100% not a bucket list trip when you’ve already done the exact same stay before, fireworks or not.

AND (there’s always more) I think you cannot get lunch from Trader Sam’s, right? Don’t they open at around 3:00??

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.