The Tim Tracker #143 Thanks to Seward for having us out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were two events at the school last week. The first was on Monday, called Parent Orientation. The note next to it says: See Email for Information. (This is basically what you are describing) The second event was on Wednesday, called Meet Your Teacher. The note next to it says: New Students.

This is the calendar that is published on their website, so I'm not privy to any information. Just reading those words, I understand that parents go on Monday and students, just new students, go on Wednesday. I would assume since the kids met the teacher and got to know the school on Monday that on Wednesday, it was a practice for regular drop off. The teacher, aid, whoever meets the kid at the car, they open the door, and someone brings them in. If they start with the parents walking them into school on day1, that cycle will never get broken And this is a Montessori school that encourages independence. No hugging or long goodbyes. Push your kid out and speed away.
This exactly. There can only be so many times that whole families are coming in to the school. There just isn’t enough room and it’s chaotic. There are also parents who would want to walk their child into the room every day, help them unpack, linger, etc. You have to cut that off at the start even when they’re 3. It’s their space, not mom and dads.

Reactions: 12
Didn't they confused about whether they were needed to stay when they visited the school for the first time too? Brains like sieves!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There were two events at the school last week. The first was on Monday, called Parent Orientation. The note next to it says: See Email for Information. (This is basically what you are describing) The second event was on Wednesday, called Meet Your Teacher. The note next to it says: New Students.

This is the calendar that is published on their website, so I'm not privy to any information. Just reading those words, I understand that parents go on Monday and students, just new students, go on Wednesday. I would assume since the kids met the teacher and got to know the school on Monday that on Wednesday, it was a practice for regular drop off. The teacher, aid, whoever meets the kid at the car, they open the door, and someone brings them in. If they start with the parents walking them into school on day1, that cycle will never get broken And this is a Montessori school that encourages independence. No hugging or long goodbyes. Push your kid out and speed away.
Right - my kids were in Montessori and drop off was them taking the kids out of the car while the parent stayed in the driver’s seat. It is actually much better and limits the tears quite a bit.

Reactions: 14
I found it odd that she said the school emailed the night before to say it was children only on the first day 🤔 .....sure Jan
Poor J$ being told that they would be with him & then at the last minute telling him they wouldn't 🤨 I have lost all respect for these two, those poor children being exposed to the camera from birth. Nannies!!!! Who in their right mind hires nannies when you dont work!! She offs' the kids at every opportunity, so much for ' miracle' babies. I attended every school meeting/assembly etc when mine were young & planned accordingly. Children are children for such a short time. Put the ruddy camera away, you can afford it & spend your children's informative years being parents.....one day you will look back and see the damage you've done.
Rant over .......for now
I think after the dummies thought they could stay all day for the observation the school probably sent out a reminder email specifically to them the night before saying that meet the teachers was kids only.
---
Anyone have a guess where they went for their 5000 calorie lunch? No way they did an off spring free Target, Home Depot and Lowe’s without stopping for lunch. Must not have been grand for them to share it.
Olive Garden

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was thinking about this as well. What I think might have actually happened is that JENN emailed the school. She mentioned how hard it is to have two kids when both parents work so hard from home all day long. I'm also sure she mentioned how she edits for 28 hours each day while nursing her second miracle child. She asked some sort of question like--can I get a break during this long school day to pump, because in case you didn't catch it when I already mentioned it, I nurse my baby and being away from him all day will be a hardship. Also, I need some time to catch up on the Real Housewives. To which the school replied, you don't even go to this, witch, stay the duck home.

I truly doubt the school sent out an email to the entire school the night before explaining that parents don't go to this Meet the Teacher thing. Especially if Tim and Jenn had already met the teacher earlier in the week. I mean, if you've already met the teacher, why would you need to meet her again that same week?
My guess is the email was send much earlier but she didnt look at it until the night before.....

Reactions: 21
Just watched FREs latest, I can't believe how many times they called that kid "baby brother" an "the baby" I know FRE only uses short clips an prob only used the ones with him being called that in it, but FFS when will they use his actual name, an I don't get the whole "the cousins" thing either, what's wrong with just saying we are going to visit family an Jackson's cousins?

They are going to end up making J think his brother's name is "the baby" or "baby brother", I honestly can't wait till he starts blabbing everything that goes on at home to the school, the staff must talk about them constantly
I personally am okay with "the cousins" as it at least gives the other side of the family's kids some actual privacy–unlike their own. However, "baby brother" or "the baby" is annoying....I would be interested to see exactly how long they call him this.....who wants to take bets😂

Reactions: 10
So I guess now the school can be added to the Saboteur list for their "late night emails".

I swear their goal is to stay at the school for a day because they are thinking they will be able to review a lunch at the school cafeteria.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fun fact Ginn: reading emails late at night doesn’t mean they were actually sent late at night.
---
Can you imagine how obnoxious it must be to work with her as a client for their new logo or the tshirt designs? Weren’t those supposed to be ready “soon”?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not a huge Tim tracker guy but watched his older horror nights video’s recently to prepare for my first year and I found the guy who claims that “the chicks were all hot” towards the end of this video funny does anyone know his channel? I know this is off topic but I can’t find him anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just thinking back to the Live the other day when they mentioned they donated $18 k to GKTW....try as I might....I don't believe them. I also think that everything about their money and spending is fishy. Why do they bother with superstickers which brings in $200 if they are making what they act like they are making? If the outdoor kitchen is 20k....why would they hesitate about $500 bar stools. I mean they are just all over the place with their financial status.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
WTH? Are these people that stupid?
I cannot imagine living in a world where it is normal to carry around a full sized iPad because your grocery list was made in the “notes” app. Honestly, it is probably better for the rest of humanity that this woman does not actually have a real job with real responsibilities. I would be scared to have her in charge of any decisions. As mad as it makes me that she has two nannies (one per child), it is probably better she isn’t solely responsible for their well being. We have seen her parent skills on J’s scorched fingers.
Ginn truly lives in a world of her own... Smh

Reactions: 32
Don’t they have a pond in their neighborhood? (Where they throw their rotten moldy lemons every year) newsflash Jennifer, that’s a body of water!

Reactions: 18
I cannot imagine living in a world where it is normal to carry around a full sized iPad because your grocery list was made in the “notes” app. Honestly, it is probably better for the rest of humanity that this woman does not actually have a real job with real responsibilities. I would be scared to have her in charge of any decisions. As mad as it makes me that she has two nannies (one per child), it is probably better she isn’t solely responsible for their well being. We have seen her parent skills on J’s scorched fingers.
Ginn truly lives in a world of her own... Smh
She has a ADHD app for it she bought off Etsy? I think that's what she said but it's because she is an idiot.
Don't even come at me ADHD people. She doesn't have it. Sometimes stupid is just STUPID! There are no meds or diagnosis needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.