The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would like get a second nanny to help Jenn cope with her anxiety šŸ™„
Going to the goddamn doctor and ask them for help would help her cope with her anxiety. Another nanny would help her with getting out of caring for her (not a girl) miracle children.

Reactions: 20
So they're paying for a VIP tour. Jen is going to leave halfway through so she can go back to the hotel and feed the baby. What the f***

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s much easier to just hire two people to get your kids to bed.
Yeah. 100%. It's not that she CAN'T (despite her act of being perplexed by it all).

It's that she doesn't WANT to do it.

ETA: BTW, the client I'm working w/ right now lives in Lake Nona, with an address close to EC. Perhaps I should inquire if they're familiar with the seemingly large brigade of anti-Tracker homeowners. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Going to the goddamn doctor and ask them for help would help her cope with her anxiety. Another nanny would help her with getting out of caring for her (not a girl) miracle children.
Clearly trying for a third is the true solution here though.

Every other time the third child question was asked/answered, it was always absolutely not, two kids are good for us, no more kids. Last night was different...and I'm not convinced her "I got pregnant with J$ after I dyed my hair red" comment isn't a coincidence to her hair being dyed red last week.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
But he is excited about being at school for hours a day? šŸ˜…

Like I said this is the beginning of OG Buddy is too much of a homebody and misses Baby Brother so much he can't go to school just yet. Not the real reason which he is grossly unready and shouldn't be attending a Montessori preschool in the first place.

Seriously, I hope to God nothing ever happens to Dim because B1 and B2 would be even more screwed than they are now. Though, I suspect she'd find someone new to leech into soon after his demise, though I figure whoever it would be would be a creep. A rich creep.

Reactions: 12
Looks like several Stans are annoyed at the sticker thank you's.

1690904760724.png

1690904782622.png

1690904854335.png

1690904880626.png

1690904934929.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I canā€™t with this incompetent witch. Ginn 2 nannies - get a grip! You donā€™t need multiple nannies you need to stop being a lazy selfish slob. Millions of parents the world over can PUT THEIR bleeping KIDS TO BED ALONE!!! God help her if anything happens to Dim. It would be a huge wake up call. I canā€™t bear this live with her she-wanking over super chats whilst whining about how hard her life is šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tbh the only thing am not going fault them on is them saying they aren't or are trying not to curse around the kids, my grandparents an great aunt never cursed so both my dad an uncle don't as obviously not hearing it from their parents or aunt meant it just didn't become a thing, me on the other hand is a totally different story because my mum an her side all have a hell of a mouth on them šŸ˜…

But I do try as well as my brother not to curse around my neice an that stems from when I took my little cousin out when she was young (maybe 4) an every second word was fk, an am not going lie it was actually quite mortifying hearing it, the odd curse word sure am going brush it off but when young kids release a word is "naughty" it's like an addiction, they just won't shut up with it an having a young kid belt out fk every 3 seconds in the middle of a crowded mall was just not as funny as you'd think it would be, plus school as well was definitely not happy about it an unfortunately for my cousin it meant being unfairly punished for a word that wasn't her fault but because her parents just kept allowing it

So I do get if they don't want to curse around the kids, it isn't a kids fault with cursing but unfortunately it's the kid that gets the punishment for it in school or clubs from teachers/mentors
I get not cursing around kids, but they are so damn holier than thought about everything they do! Plus which video is it where J$ says tit on the luggage cart?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There were also a few comments asking about where the money for the stickers goes to. They conveniently ignored those. I think some of these stans are under the impression that the sticker money goes to charity, you know, because the Trackers are "all set" for retirement, are doing $50,000 in home renovations, have a Rivian on order, why would they need $2 from a stan?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
He also gave a weird side-eye or glance when she called the boyfriend some nickname, I think? He wasn't loving any of this boyfriend talk.
Red hair and ex boyfriend talk? šŸ«£
She's trying to seduce you Tim. Keep your lady thighs closed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I get not cursing around kids, but they are so damn holy than thought about everything they do! Plus which video is it where J$ says tit on the luggage cart?
Since I have successfully raised two children, I will confess, I cursed in front of my kids when they were little. Always did, always will. I swear like there's no tomorrow. And now as young adults, they both curse but they never had a slip up in school or to another person when they were little. They aren't delinquents, they both graduated near the top of their classes, got tons of scholarship money and were both accepted to their top choice colleges. So duck you, Jenn. There are 999 worse things you can do in front of your kids besides curse...being a lazy slob is one of them, turning your back on your toddler when he's standing in front of a glowing hot toaster oven is another, forcing a less than 2 year old on a roller coaster...I can go on and on, so duck you.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Since I have successfully raised two children, I will confess, I cursed in front of my kids when they were little. Always did, always will. I swear like there's no tomorrow. And now as young adults, they both curse but they never had a slip up in school or to another person when they were little. They aren't delinquents, they both graduated near the top of their classes, got tons of scholarship money and were both accepted to their top choice colleges. So duck you, Jenn. There are 999 worse things you can do in front of your kids besides curse...being a lazy slob is one of them, turning your back on your toddler when he's standing in front of a glowing hot toaster oven is another, forcing a less than 2 year old on a roller coaster...I can go on and on, so duck you.
My parents cursed in front of me all the time! I knew not to use those words & especially not in front of others. They canā€™t teach J$ to say thank you- no way they are setting boundaries around ā€œbadā€ words.

My mother always said words only have meaning when you give it to them too.

Reactions: 16
My mother never cursed in front of us my dad on the other hand...and I probably curse a lot but try to restrain myself when need be.

I canā€™t with this incompetent witch. Ginn 2 nannies - get a grip! You donā€™t need multiple nannies you need to stop being a lazy selfish slob. Millions of parents the world over can PUT THEIR bleeping KIDS TO BED ALONE!!! God help her if anything happens to Dim. It would be a huge wake up call. I canā€™t bear this live with her she-wanking over super chats whilst whining about how hard her life is šŸ˜”
I know there's always CPS talk here and while they are not CPS worthy yet, if she was to raise those two alone I could see CPS being up her ass all the time for neglect and God knows what else. I prey old wonky eye won't be cursed by his bad diet too much until those two boys are out of the house and can fend for themselves.

Reactions: 11
And the amount of times she said ā€œDa Babyā€ while talking about her inability to put them to bed alone like it was a nuclear physics problem to solve added insult to injury. I know I sound like a broken record, but itā€™s SO WEIRD that itā€™s so natural for her to just keep referring to O as Da Baby nonchalantly like heā€™s an accessory, though Iā€™ve seen people attach more meaning to even an accesssory than she does to Da Baby. It would be so weird for me to refer to either of my cats as ā€œThe Catā€ when talking about them. On here I donā€™t use their names because Iā€™m anonymous, but she doesnā€™t even say ā€œmy babyā€, just Da Baby.
šŸ˜³ Wow!
I didnā€™t know Gin was into Rap!
0EAAAE9A-350D-4C35-A4E9-B2732BDC237C.jpeg

• Haha
Weā€™re not going to interrupt for super stickers. Except for every 2 1/2 minutes when we tell you that weā€™re not going to interrupt for super stickers.
They need stream yard so they can post stickers and questions. They have no idea what that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why neither kid can be left sitting by themselves (without being held not totally alone) for the 15 minutes it takes to get the other one down. At 5 months, Big Baby should be able to sit in his bouncy seat, in his pack n play, in something long enough to get J$ into the bed and snuggled in. Then hold Big Baby and read J$ his story, chat, sing a song, whatever it is they do. Or vice versa. Let J$ sit watching his ipad (we know he does this well) while Jenn gets Big Baby down and settled. Then do J$ routine.

This is not rocket science and parents--single parents and parents who do not have both mom and dad there for bedtime have been doing this for hundreds of years. So many families have a dad or mom that doesn't participate in bedtime routines too. Because two parents aren't necessary. Parents with 1 kid, 2 kids, 6 kids can do it solo if needed. No one in the universe has to hire two people to get two kids to sleep. That's just over the top ridiculous.

Can you imagine interviewing for that job. Jenn: You will be one of two babysitters for the two children. Your job will be to get J$ to bed. This other person's job will be to get Big Baby to bed. I will be there to watch you both do the job you have been hired to do while I do absolutely nothing, which is what I do best.
Or, if they rully cain't figger it ut, one puts Ollie down and one puts J$ down. Have a storytime/song routine. Switch between parents so each kid gets equal time.
Oh. I dunno, bleeping implement some forethought and planning. Basic parenting- you've done this before.
---
If they were smart grifters they could make it a contest, since we want to be 'fair' to all our beloved stans we can only give a shout out to the 20$ and above stickers! We're doing this for you! Those bleeping idiots are Pavlovian and will start sending big bucks so they can feel seen :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Sick
If Jenn is planning on sending J$ to the local Montessori school, I don't think she will be able to attend events. I saw this on their home page

1690906646177.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jenn says the most asinine bullshit I ever heard in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.