The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never trust anyone who doesn’t curse. They aren’t religious, but they have some weird choice in right & wrong. Besides- cursing is a sign of intelligence.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A couple of things…
Have balloon sellers been added to the tracker’s sabotage list?
Tim sounds just like one of the characters from Sesame Street at the start of the balloon video but I can’t remember which one. Can anyone help me out?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbh the only thing am not going fault them on is them saying they aren't or are trying not to curse around the kids, my grandparents an great aunt never cursed so both my dad an uncle don't as obviously not hearing it from their parents or aunt meant it just didn't become a thing, me on the other hand is a totally different story because my mum an her side all have a hell of a mouth on them 😅

But I do try as well as my brother not to curse around my neice an that stems from when I took my little cousin out when she was young (maybe 4) an every second word was fk, an am not going lie it was actually quite mortifying hearing it, the odd curse word sure am going brush it off but when young kids release a word is "naughty" it's like an addiction, they just won't shut up with it an having a young kid belt out fk every 3 seconds in the middle of a crowded mall was just not as funny as you'd think it would be, plus school as well was definitely not happy about it an unfortunately for my cousin it meant being unfairly punished for a word that wasn't her fault but because her parents just kept allowing it

So I do get if they don't want to curse around the kids, it isn't a kids fault with cursing but unfortunately it's the kid that gets the punishment for it in school or clubs from teachers/mentors

I watched 15 seasons of Law and Order SVU recently, but I'm depressed so it's that or laying in bed listening to podcasts.

(I'm starting to feel better, it's a bleeping struggle though)
Hope you are feeling better. My "GO TO" show is also L&O: SVU. It helps me forget all of my problems for a few hours. Sending hugs your way - 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Jenn says she is superstitious and dyed her hair red and got pregnant with J$. They “struggled” trying for Oliver. 😡 When asked if they were trying for a 3rd, Tim said nothing Jenn gave a vague answer that to me didn’t say, no way, we are sticking with two kids.

You cannot handle the two that you have, you would have to be insane to have a third
If I remember the timing right, it took them less than a year, maybe six months, to get pregnant with Oliver. That’s very normal for a couple their age. That’s not a “struggle”. If that was such a struggle for them, there is NO WAY they had true infertility issues years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh Lord - please don't have any more children you 2 morons. J4D's can't handle the 2 she has now, not being able to put them to bed should be your first sign. Let's say that is the case with her (we all know how lazy she is), but seriously, if that is the truth, and she just can't figure out how to put BB to bed first then deal with J$, why make the announcement on YT? Some things need to be dealt with privately, you don't have to share everything. And at the end of the day, we all know she lies, and more importantly she is just that lazy. WOW - I just can't handle this.

FOMO Jenn was front and center here - so sad, I feel for these kids - it breaks my heart that all they see are $$$, not anything else.

Reactions: 23
Copying this over from the last thread you guyzzzz so we can all be graced with this healthy and glowing "I talk a lot to make up for my husband taking breaks in between his vacuous thoughts" goddess. Okay wait, she wouldn't know what vacuous means.
View attachment 2348158

And Dimmy is going to make it far in life because all healthy 41-year-old dudes need to make a potty stop at 7-Eleven on a half-hour trip from Lake Nona to Port Orleans!
Those are the eyes of intoxication

Reactions: 12
Oh Lord - please don't have any more children you 2 morons. J4D's can't handle the 2 she has now, not being able to put them to bed should be your first sign. Let's say that is the case with her (we all know how lazy she is), but seriously, if that is the truth, and she just can't figure out how to put BB to bed first then deal with J$, why make the announcement on YT? Some things need to be dealt with privately, you don't have to share everything. And at the end of the day, we all know she lies, and more importantly she is just that lazy. WOW - I just can't handle this.

FOMO Jenn was front and center here - so sad, I feel for these kids - it breaks my heart that all they see are $$$, not anything else.
And the amount of times she said “Da Baby” while talking about her inability to put them to bed alone like it was a nuclear physics problem to solve added insult to injury. I know I sound like a broken record, but it’s SO WEIRD that it’s so natural for her to just keep referring to O as Da Baby nonchalantly like he’s an accessory, though I’ve seen people attach more meaning to even an accesssory than she does to Da Baby. It would be so weird for me to refer to either of my cats as “The Cat” when talking about them. On here I don’t use their names because I’m anonymous, but she doesn’t even say “my baby”, just Da Baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think that Balloon video is actually a work of art 😂 I can’t believe I missed it first time round.
---
Dare I ask - did they ever get the balloon replaced? I need part 2!
My timeline may be fuzzy but as I recall Larry was unable to be revived because OGB somehow got injured by a balloon at a party and they joined the banned items list.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What mother can't put her own children to bed on their own - J4D's that's who??? So sad - these boys deserve better.

Jenn - if today is my lucky day and you read here - YOU SUCK GIRL - BIG TIME 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Never trust anyone who doesn’t curse. They aren’t religious, but they have some weird choice in right & wrong. Besides- cursing is a sign of intelligence.
Well they have proven they have zero creativity and if intelligence was on a scale of 1-10, they have -50.

Im way late to the game, but who does a live at 9pm. I was in bed when that popped up.

Reactions: 12
Im way late to the game, but who does a live at 9pm. I was in bed when that popped up.
Especially when Ginn states they have a big following in UK...those fuckers aren't getting up at 3AM to watch Greasy and Pee Shakes make fools of themselves.

• Haha
I didn’t suffer through the live, was there any mention of the neighborhood ‘stalker’?

Reactions: 9
When asked for advice about taking two kids under 5 on a cruise, Tim immediately jumps to the idea of offloading the kids of course. “If they are over the age of 3 they can go to the Oceaneers Club!” And Jenn chimes in “not necessarily”. We know she almost said that Jackson might not because he’s not potty trained, but she catches herself and says he might not want to be dropped off and left without his parents. Yet, they leave the kids with the nanny/tour guide/manny on every vacation and at home. Those kids are such an inconvenience to them. I don’t know why people ask for their advice on taking kids on trips because they don’t have real experience with it since they have 3rd party help at all times.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I could not even get through the live. Jenn's stupidity is on full view in this live.

Tim is singing American Pie and she does not realize what he is singing (even if you don't like that kind of music, like I don't. It is a song everyone knows) and thinks he is being serious when he sang "The day the music died."

Jenn states the obvious when she says Musica (spelling) is music in Polish. I think pretty much everyone could have figured out it meant music, even if they were not sure what language it was.

Jenn states at the beginning that they are new to "this." Really, you do at least once live a month? How could you have not figured out how to do a live yet? Then she says she is using an iPad to take notes. Then forgets to take notes to thank people later. What is wrong with just using an old fashioned pen and paper? The only time I use my phone to take notes if I have time to take notes (like grocery list or if I am in public and don't have handy access to a pen and paper and want to jot down a phone number or remind myself to do something later).

The never ending discussion about HHN was the ending for me. The stupid witch was going on about Chuckie. But not Chuckie from Rugrats. Really witch? Who the duck thinks a HHN house based on Rugrats and not the actual horror movie Chuckie? Why not make a HHN house based on Arthur the Aardvark or Daniel Tiger? That seems just as logical then :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
When asked for advice about taking two kids under 5 on a cruise, Tim immediately jumps to the idea of offloading the kids of course. “If they are over the age of 3 they can go to the Oceaneers Club!” And Jenn chimes in “not necessarily”. We know she almost said that Jackson might not because he’s not potty trained, but she catches herself and says he might not want to be dropped off and left without his parents. Yet, they leave the kids with the nanny/tour guide/manny on every vacation and at home. Those kids are such an inconvenience to them. I don’t know why people ask for their advice on taking kids on trips because they don’t have real experience with it since they have 3rd party help at all times.
I'm sure if they could, they'd drop off Buddy at the kids club for the entirety of the cruise.

Reactions: 22
My timeline may be fuzzy but as I recall Larry was unable to be revived because OGB somehow got injured by a balloon at a party and they joined the banned items list.
If I recall correctly, there was a Larry 2.0 and J$ stood on that Larry and cut his face on the table. It was immediately after that incident that balloons were hereby banned from the Bojo household. Because banning items is totally easier than telling your child not to do something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
it’s really funny to me that jenn brought up jackson probably wouldn’t go to the oceaneers club at his age because he wouldn’t want to leave them.. but he goes to all his activities with his nanny that will very much be there on their next cruise because everything is so stressful with two kids guyzzzzz

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.