The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1690899303652.png

Transcript is up already! Is she really this stupid? Tim just looks like he has given up completely. The context is something to do with them going to HHN and would need 2 sitters to get the kids to sleep. Yeesh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I only got ten minutes in because my husband can't stand them. He is fine to watch a regular vlog because you occasionally get a break from Jen's face. A live is too much. :ROFLMAO:
She really said Jackson is the type of kid that wouldn't want to leave them to go to the Oceaneers Club. No. He is the type that CAN'T be sent there. Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m still trying to figure out why they can’t stagger bedtimes. They each are in charge of 1 kid at bedtime and it must occur at the same exact times or J$ can’t handle it. They also can’t seem to leave either child until they are completely sound asleep. Weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Being unable to out your own kids to bed and keep a routine without having two nannies is just

What

I’m at Disney solo with my kid. I’ve been doing this with him since he was younger than J$. I guess I am superior since I can care for my kid.

Reactions: 24
We get it Jenn you have a baby. Please for the love that is all holy say your sons name he will not know his name if you keep saying Da baby or little buddy. I get having a nickname for your child but please use his name. Why in the world would she need two babysitters how about discipline your son and actually parent him. I don't think they did a good job about preparing him for a baby brother but then again a lot of parents do not prepare their kids for a sibling but than again a lot of parents do not have this issue.

Reactions: 11
I’m still trying to figure out why they can’t stagger bedtimes. They each are in charge of 1 kid at bedtime and it must occur at the same exact times or J$ can’t handle it. They also can’t seem to leave either child until they are completely sound asleep. Weird.
I don't understand why neither kid can be left sitting by themselves (without being held not totally alone) for the 15 minutes it takes to get the other one down. At 5 months, Big Baby should be able to sit in his bouncy seat, in his pack n play, in something long enough to get J$ into the bed and snuggled in. Then hold Big Baby and read J$ his story, chat, sing a song, whatever it is they do. Or vice versa. Let J$ sit watching his ipad (we know he does this well) while Jenn gets Big Baby down and settled. Then do J$ routine.

This is not rocket science and parents--single parents and parents who do not have both mom and dad there for bedtime have been doing this for hundreds of years. So many families have a dad or mom that doesn't participate in bedtime routines too. Because two parents aren't necessary. Parents with 1 kid, 2 kids, 6 kids can do it solo if needed. No one in the universe has to hire two people to get two kids to sleep. That's just over the top ridiculous.

Can you imagine interviewing for that job. Jenn: You will be one of two babysitters for the two children. Your job will be to get J$ to bed. This other person's job will be to get Big Baby to bed. I will be there to watch you both do the job you have been hired to do while I do absolutely nothing, which is what I do best.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Can you imagine interviewing for that job. Jenn: You will be one of two babysitters for the two children. Your job will be to get J$ to bed. This other person's job will be to get Big Baby to bed. I will be there to watch you both do the job you have been hired to do while I do absolutely nothing, which is what I do best.
THIS.

I'm going to love reading the stans twist themselves into pretzels to explain not one, but TWO sitters / nannies, if / when that happens.

Remember: YoU'Re JuST a JeaLOuS HatER. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
In this live, did anyone else hear Ginn call Lynn J$'s nanny? WHAT?!? I thought she was his in home educator! 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The whole non-cursing, golly-gee persona schtick is incredibly weird for them to still be trying to force on their channel. If they'd deleted their backlog of videos from before they started doing that, it would make more sense for them to be using it, but they didn't since that'd would lose them a good amount of money. At this point, Disney is legitimately never going to letting them back on their A-tier list, but they've dug themselves in with the base they have that there's no pivoting to be done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why neither kid can be left sitting by themselves (without being held not totally alone) for the 15 minutes it takes to get the other one down. At 5 months, Big Baby should be able to sit in his bouncy seat, in his pack n play, in something long enough to get J$ into the bed and snuggled in. Then hold Big Baby and read J$ his story, chat, sing a song, whatever it is they do. Or vice versa. Let J$ sit watching his ipad (we know he does this well) while Jenn gets Big Baby down and settled. Then do J$ routine.

This is not rocket science and parents--single parents and parents who do not have both mom and dad there for bedtime have been doing this for hundreds of years. So many families have a dad or mom that doesn't participate in bedtime routines too. Because two parents aren't necessary. Parents with 1 kid, 2 kids, 6 kids can do it solo if needed. No one in the universe has to hire two people to get two kids to sleep. That's just over the top ridiculous.

Maybe she should watch how Dim gets the kids to bed all by himself so she knows what to do. Maybe train J$ into a bedtime routine where you realize it's ok to settle him in, give him hugs and love and then wish him goodnight and let him fall asleep. Why does the smallest thing paralyze this stupid witch?!? Does she seriously not know how dumb she sounds?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If you have two parents and two kids, sure…divide and conquer and put them down at the same time.
Now please let me know if this is just crazy talk, but MAYBE on a night when you’re on your own with both kids, you put the baby down first and J$ gets to bed maybe 30 minutes or so behind regular schedule. Is that possible to do without the world coming to an end? These bleeping morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If you have two parents and two kids, sure…divide and conquer and put them down at the same time.
Now please let me know if this is just crazy talk, but MAYBE on a night when you’re on your own with both kids, you put the baby down first and J$ gets to bed maybe 30 minutes or so behind regular schedule. Is that possible to do without the world coming to an end? These bleeping morons.
It’s much easier to just hire two people to get your kids to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I couldn’t finish the live. Tim and Jenn can’t even focus on one thing and do the most, yet it’s still boring.

Reactions: 14

I have friends who are like this. It takes two of them to feed and put DA BABY to bed lol. And one parent can’t be away for too long, or the other is calling them to come back. But I’m going cut them some slack, because they only have one child, and they had actual fertility issues. I hoping they’ll figure it in time. It’s a schedule that’s impossible to keep up. Unless you have two Nannies of course 😉

Reactions: 11
So each kid equals a nanny. What planet is she bleeping from? And if J$ has to be with them 24/7 how is he going to handle school in less than a week in a half. Times a ticking, Trackers.

Reactions: 25
These are excuses to get out of caring for her kids. She was like a pig in tit on that lazy river without them.
There is a name for this. Very interesting stuff. It's a form of abuse. Weaponized Incompetence. Jen, you're not overwhelmed. You are sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
These are excuses to get out of caring for her kids. She was like a pig in tit on that lazy river without them.
There is a name for this. Very interesting stuff. It's a form of abuse. Weaponized Incompetence. Jen, you're not overwhelmed. You are sick.
I hope Timmifer reads this and it finally sinks in! Put your foot down or take her for therapy ‼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Jenn says she is superstitious and dyed her hair red and got pregnant with J$. They “struggled” trying for Oliver. 😡 When asked if they were trying for a 3rd, Tim said nothing Jenn gave a vague answer that to me didn’t say, no way, we are sticking with two kids.

You cannot handle the two that you have, you would have to be insane to have a third
They would like get a second nanny to help Jenn cope with her anxiety 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
1690903869784.png

TimBo didn't like her going to church story. LMAO. Wish I had an easy way to capture and put up short clips. Not watching this entire live just looking through the transcript.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.