The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn = has watched SEVEN seasons of Shameless recently.

Also Jenn = no time in 3 months to do homemade costumes.
I watched 15 seasons of Law and Order SVU recently, but I'm depressed so it's that or laying in bed listening to podcasts.

(I'm starting to feel better, it's a bleeping struggle though)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ginn: "when we were trying for Da Baby, we were having a hard time and the doctor told Dim to stop using the exercise bike and I think that was the issue and when he stopped using the bike we got pregnant."

Unreal.
I guess they totally forgot they made a video in the woods telling us they were barren and they've accepted that.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That's cause they don't actually have to even try, Dim just has to stop exercise-biking and they just kiss or rub their greasy faces together and wham bam thank you ma'am, new "miracle" potato is born.
“Get yourself an exercise bike, BAMM!!! Fertile sperm gets front of the line!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't posted in forever. You guys say everything I am thinking and have me dying but but this potential grill house fire and HOA mess has me cackling and I must join in. :ROFLMAO:
I think Jen is behind this mess. Tim is trying to spruce up the place to make her happy but Jen has bigger plans. Because she is the DEVIL.😆 But on fb you can set your profile to completely private where people you are not friends with can't pull you up. So she could be on fb but you won't see her unless you are friends or in a group with her. Do we have a real insider? A gang of neighbors sharing an account? Is this Jen needing a fancier house and room for a live in nanny? How many hut dogs will get wasted in the house fire? Here for it!🤗

Reactions: 24
I haven't posted in forever. You guys say everything I am thinking and have me dying but but this potential grill house fire and HOA mess has me cackling and I must join in. :ROFLMAO:
I think Jen is behind this mess. Tim is trying to spruce up the place to make her happy but Jen has bigger plans. Because she is the DEVIL.😆 But on fb you can set your profile to completely private where people you are not friends with can't pull you up. So she could be on fb but you won't see her unless you are friends or in a group with her. Do we have a real insider? A gang of neighbors sharing an account? Is this Jen needing a fancier house and room for a live in nanny? How many hut dogs will get wasted in the house fire? Here for it!🤗
Welcome back! And that's true, I do recall doing something with my profile that makes me not as visible to people searching for me or something.

I watched 15 seasons of Law and Order SVU recently, but I'm depressed so it's that or laying in bed listening to podcasts.

Hugs to you. Unlike Ginn who is set for life but can't come up with a Halloween costume that she has 3 months to prep for, the rest of us are actually having to live in the real world and navigate through it like bleeping adults. The TV shows I watch over and over again to soothe my anxiety like a visual weighted blanket are ER (though I skip seasons 12-14) and Alias.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Welcome back! And that's true, I do recall doing something with my profile that makes me not as visible to people searching for me or something.

Hugs to you. Unlike Ginn who is set for life but can't come up with a Halloween costume that she has 3 months to prep for, the rest of us are actually having to live in the real world and navigate through it like bleeping adults. The TV shows I watch over and over again to soothe my anxiety like a visual weighted blanket are ER (though I skip seasons 12-14) and Alias.
I have to do FB snooping for my day job and you can make it harder to find you and non-searchable which is what I imagine she did. Actually, surprised she was able to spend enough time on the privacy settings. Then again, I do think she exaggerates the dumbness somewhat.

And as far as the Halloween outfits go they can go as the Dursley family and Da Baby can be Harry Potter-just pick him up a Gryfindor onsie at Universal, Jen can grow out her mustache, Dim can get the dress he always wants to wear and OG Buddy can wear a pig snot and instant Dursleys.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That live show was so bad, it almost made me wish hammyjammyjams would pop up again and overreact and try to convince our tattle channel into thinking we're eviler than Ginn the devil.
---
I have to do FB snooping for my day job and you can make it harder to find you and non-searchable which is what I imagine she did. Actually, surprised she was able to spend enough time on the privacy settings. Then again, I do think she exaggerates the dumbness somewhat.

And as far as the Halloween outfits go they can go as the Dursley family and Da Baby can be Harry Potter-just pick him up a Gryfindor onsie at Universal, Jen can grow out her mustache, Dim can get the dress he always wants to wear and OG Buddy can wear a pig snot and instant Dursleys.
I think this year instead of putting white sheets over their heads again (though I'm sure Ronny Despondent would love that), they should just put bags over their heads. Then for a major fright, they can pull the bags off and scare people. Though they'd have to get some quality paper bags so the grease/sweat/drool doesn't soak through the paper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That live show was so bad, it almost made me wish hammyjammyjams would pop up again and overreact and try to convince our tattle channel into thinking we're eviler than Ginn the devil.
---

I think this year instead of putting white sheets over their heads again (though I'm sure Ronny Despondent would love that), they should just put bags over their heads. Then for a major fright, they can pull the bags off and scare people. Though they'd have to get some quality paper bags so the grease/sweat/drool doesn't soak through the paper.
It would probably be the best they look all year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I do hope you’re feeling better. I’ve been there, as I’m sure a lot of our friends here have. My joke is always, “There’s only so many Law & Orders one can watch.” However, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say, whatever you’re dealing with, is an actual stress or burden on you and your mental/physical well being, and you can deal with it, overcome it, become stronger because of it. So, I’m sure reading here, or, god forbid, actually watching someone who can’t deal with any bleeping thing, can’t overcome any bleeping thing besides a buffet, and the word strong only comes into play when talking about her breath or body odor, should help you remember that you’re doing ok. Remember, the ones here that are governed by logic, reason, and compassion, are the ones that were deemed “unwell.”

And the Unwell are here for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Copying this over from the last thread you guyzzzz so we can all be graced with this healthy and glowing "I talk a lot to make up for my husband taking breaks in between his vacuous thoughts" goddess. Okay wait, she wouldn't know what vacuous means.
Screen Shot 2023-07-31 at 6.57.24 PM.png

And Dimmy is going to make it far in life because all healthy 41-year-old dudes need to make a potty stop at 7-Eleven on a half-hour trip from Lake Nona to Port Orleans!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Jaysus, same observation as always.
I'm trying to get through their slog; they are some of the dumbest fuckers walking around and it's torturous listening to stupid ruminate on basic concepts.

These chodes are all 'Wha-hyyy is it?'

• Haha
Ginn: "Larry Daballoon? Don't even know him! Didn't even see their comments you guyzzz! I think I deleted him. *fake laugh* *cough cough* *choke* *beady-eyed grimace smile*"
Screen Shot 2023-07-31 at 10.03.33 PM.png

Well Ginn, you would have had to have seen his comments to find him and delete him as you looked annoyed AF enough to finally shut up just before you said you didn't even really notice him.......
Screen Shot 2023-07-31 at 10.01.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-31 at 10.01.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-31 at 10.03.20 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ginn: "Larry Daballoon? Don't even know him! Didn't even see their comments you guyzzz! I think I deleted him. *fake laugh* *cough cough* *choke* *beady-eyed grimace smile*"
View attachment 2348173

Well Ginn, you would have had to have seen his comments to find him and delete him as you looked annoyed AF enough to finally shut up just before you said you didn't even really notice him.......
View attachment 2348177 View attachment 2348181 View attachment 2348182
She did that pause for awhile and her face got meaner and meaner as she was reading it. She really is a dumb douche...gets so mad and vengeful. Her total persona changes.
She went and fed the baby for 10 mins...seems short.
They seemed to have brought in a lot of superstickers tonight.
More than half the time I have no idea what they are talking about, all these characters and shows and inside jokes etc
They are really determined to do a podcast....well Ginn is...Tim looks like ya whatever. She mentioned she wanted to do a podcast where she can swear all the time and talk about their love life and dirty stuff...Trackers after dark she called it..like the Peach Pit I guess...but Ginn says she doesn't swear anymore 😭

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I watch the live and what a tit show hey jinn you are a untiled worthless trailer park orange potato witch and a straight up devil if you read here no neck landwhale

Reactions: 14
She did that pause for awhile and her face got meaner and meaner as she was reading it. She really is a dumb douche...gets so mad and vengeful. Her total persona changes.
She went and fed the baby for 10 mins...seems short.
They seemed to have brought in a lot of superstickers tonight.
More than half the time I have no idea what they are talking about, all these characters and shows and inside jokes etc
They are really determined to do a podcast....well Ginn is...Tim looks like ya whatever. She mentioned she wanted to do a podcast where she can swear all the time and talk about their love life and dirty stuff...Trackers after dark she called it..like the Peach Pit I guess...but Ginn says she doesn't swear anymore 😭
Even my grandma who wouldn't hurt a fly curses. It's a weird thing to flex not doing. We even curse during our work meetings even though we're all competent professionals (some bigger assholes than others) who can handle talking and writing at the same time and meeting deadlines. It's probably her personal gauge to feel she's "like a mom". "I don't watch gore and I 'never' curse around the children I keep pawning off to other people to watch, so obviously I'm a great mother. But ugh, who can even bother with Halloween costumes 3 months from now even though I'm the one who decided to carry on this narrative in the first place that I'm some crafty involved mother instead of a narcissistic witch who feels inconvenienced by a baby waking up during the night like he's personally doing it to ruin my beauty sleep."

I also think it's just bleeping weird that they pawn their kids off as often as possible, but practically have the monitors glued to their eyes and then make the biggest bleeping deal about either kid even moving one muscle but then look like they regret that Dimmy stopped exercise-biking when usually Dim waddles to go do who knows what to make sure their spawn stop inconveniencing them. When I've been around parents with kids young enough to still need a monitor, they're not just sitting there staring at the monitors intensely - they're doing laundry, cleaning up the kitchen, making lunches for the next day, doing a quick sweep, grabbing a quick bite themselves. If the baby moves or cries, they'll hear it and then usually baby goes back to sleep. It's just WEIRD. I just don't understand their behavior at all.

Reactions: 30
Sorry, just catching up. So, the posts from the insider started with “I think I live near…” and now has turned into a group of people from the neighborhood? Including a HOA member? Really? I think someone has a vivid imagination. I was born at night, but not last night lol.
And that live was boring a duck lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2348173

View attachment 2348177 View attachment 2348181 View attachment 2348182
Time to introduce Larry the balloon to those that never knew him.

Poor Larry. They tried for over two weeks to exchange him. Alas, we never knew his fate.

(side note: they were staying at the GF in a $1200 per night room and are b1tching over a $12 item.
Disney Studios was July 15)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think that Balloon video is actually a work of art 😂 I can’t believe I missed it first time round.
---
Dare I ask - did they ever get the balloon replaced? I need part 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.