The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen is not missing out on a free hotel stay.šŸ¤£ They bought nanny a room.
If you watch the baby is there at the beginning in the hotel but never seen again. I appreciate that many people don't want to watch but it's clear they were there and spent the night. It's clear someone else was watching the baby. It's clear the hotel room is a tit show because they didn't just play in the pool and leave.
Where are you getting this info? They bought nanny a room? I just disagree. The nanny stayed in the hotel room with the baby while they swam, they went home that night and tim went to the hotel solo the next day. Thatā€™s my prediction and Iā€™m sticking to it. They would have given way more info or something about the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where are you getting this info? They bought nanny a room? I just disagree. The nanny stayed in the hotel room with the baby while they swam, they went home that night and tim went to the hotel solo the next day. Thatā€™s my prediction and Iā€™m sticking to it. They would have given way more info or something about the room.
Where are you getting your info?
I'm making judgments based on what I watched and know of them. She loves a hotel stay. They have purchased a room to bring a nanny before. Baby was there in the room at the beginning and never seen again.You think they didn't show all the food they ate being stuffed in their mouths because they didn't spend the night? She didn't review the bed so they didn't spend the night? They didn't show what THEY ate at breakfast but Jackson was there. Nope. Something is up. Either they realized they need to do better or they got an editor. Not one stuffing face on food clip. Does that mean they didn't eat there?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
They were invited to promote the mermaid party. There could have been a requirement from Marriott that they produce a dedicated video about the party. That would be why we didnā€™t get more details on their stay other than the room tour. They ended the video saying that they would show the east if their stay in another video.

Reactions: 4
I love how giddy they get when they are in a well-maintained pool that isnā€™t theirs.
I love how hyper critical they are of the decor/layout of hotel rooms and they live in an absolutely trashed house.

Tim made sure he filmed the crotch of the cute Gatorland guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't determine if they did or did not stay the night, but It looks like the room they toured in the first video was not actually the room they stayed in. The room they toured had a door to a connecting room and the one they showed all messy did not have a door. It does look like Marriott hosted several people, so I assume they just had everyone use the same room to film in. That would explain why all their crap wasn't in the room when they toured it.

But, there definitely were some abnormal things in these vids that were not very Tracker-like, as others have mentioned. They didn't even show their breakfast meals. I almost think they didn't even eat there, but there was that shot of Jackson with the flamingo, so maybe? There were tons of voice overs. I suppose the background noise could have been too loud so they had to voice over? Or maybe Jess was too loud again. But then, at the pool the audio was awful, like they were all talking underwater. I would think that was a good place to voice over. Tim seemed to go back and forth between shirts, so that made it hard to figure out the timeline too.

And Tim sure did a lot of things without the family including the water slides and that firework gathering. All in all it was an odd couple of videos. I sure hope the Marriott rethinks their "media" invites next time.

Reactions: 15
I can't determine if they did or did not stay the night, but It looks like the room they toured in the first video was not actually the room they stayed in. The room they toured had a door to a connecting room and the one they showed all messy did not have a door. It does look like Marriott hosted several people, so I assume they just had everyone use the same room to film in. That would explain why all their crap wasn't in the room when they toured it.

But, there definitely were some abnormal things in these vids that were not very Tracker-like, as others have mentioned. They didn't even show their breakfast meals. I almost think they didn't even eat there, but there was that shot of Jackson with the flamingo, so maybe? There were tons of voice overs. I suppose the background noise could have been too loud so they had to voice over? Or maybe Jess was too loud again. But then, at the pool the audio was awful, like they were all talking underwater. I would think that was a good place to voice over. Tim seemed to go back and forth between shirts, so that made it hard to figure out the timeline too.

And Tim sure did a lot of things without the family including the water slides and that firework gathering. All in all it was an odd couple of videos. I sure hope the Marriott rethinks their "media" invites next time.
Good catch! Room TORE had a connecting room. The messy room did not. So they did get two rooms. šŸ¤£
Nanny room was the first room. Maybe down the hall.

My theory, since we are all guessing anyway, is that they may have started getting sick while on this "stay." Tim sounds totally stuffed up in the outro at home, no Jenn, no Jenn or J after that very brief scene in the pool (it seemed like they were maybe in there 10 min before they left because of the rain). Didn't Jenn say J had gotten sick when she was yapping during the last live? Wasn't she totally snotty and coughing also?

They said in that last home vlog they were packing for a staycation and cleaning the house šŸ™„šŸ™„. I really think that was what they were doing and all staying there and the Nanny left at night.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Attractions Magazine was also at the mermaid party. (They seem to be on the same ā€œmediaā€ list as the Trackers.) They show up a couple of times in the background.

IMG_1576.jpeg

I assume this is Jess next to Tim. Itā€™s hard to make out, but the claws seem to be there holding her phone.

IMG_1577.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Another shot of the happy family, eh? This last one was a weird disjointed mess. Still a wweewwooooh asshole, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where are you getting your info?
I'm making judgments based on what I watched and know of them. She loves a hotel stay. They have purchased a room to bring a nanny before. Baby was there in the room at the beginning and never seen again.You think they didn't show all the food they ate being stuffed in their mouths because they didn't spend the night? She didn't review the bed so they didn't spend the night? They didn't show what THEY ate at breakfast but Jackson was there. Nope. Something is up. Either they realized they need to do better or they got an editor. Not one stuffing face on food clip. Does that mean they didn't eat there?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s not worth arguing with you. I know for a fact that something was different about those videos and it didnā€™t seem like they actually stayed there. Saying ā€œthey bought the nanny a roomā€ is just your opinion and I disagree. Tim was very much alone for most of the second day considering Jen has to shove her face in every scene but she was not there.

Reactions: 8
I didn't think this would be such a thing or an actual debate. It's editing to me. What is happening? They stayed.šŸ˜† Are they trying to be more professional or did they hire someone? Maybe this was a one off because they were actually hosted and tried. Maybe they have been reading more and realize what is unprofessional.
---
Itā€™s not worth arguing with you. I know for a fact that something was different about those videos and it didnā€™t seem like they actually stayed there. Saying ā€œthey bought the nanny a roomā€ is just your opinion and I disagree. Tim was very much alone for most of the second day considering Jen has to shove her face in every scene but she was not there.
We both sense something but have different ideas. It's fine. šŸ¤—

Reactions: 10
I just remind myself that some of the minds that loved them are here hating them. It doesn't have to make sense. They are special.

I wonder if people ever think the lady in the muumuu is the nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So when does anyone think Dimmy is going to hit up the botox. Because he looked outright exhausted in this one. I am wondering if what they posted was heavily monitored since the Shamu special from last year was posted weeks late and was more or less a gorge fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think youā€™re almost thereā€¦ I believe tin stayed with the nanny at the hotel overnight, big baby was sent to float down the 526 mile lazy river and jin drove j****** home and put him to bed all by herself. She then fell asleep with her vibrator buzzing between her meaty thighs dreaming of a certain pink gentleman named mingo.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Yeah, if they didn't say she certainly didn't drive herself home especially with two kids. Unless the driving anxiety thing is a complete act. She may have took an Uber or Nanny Taxi though. I really am on the fence rather they stayed or not. I don't think they would dare slum it in a single room with a double bed and maybe they didn't stay there that night but they probably at least used it as base amp-to change and have Da Baby be watched by Jess or whoever is watching the kids now-I'm assuming college is going to start back for her soon so they may be back on the nanny want ad site asking for someone who can not only cook and clean for them but take the third baby to the beauty parlor so she can get her hair tuned up.

Reactions: 10
Ginn mentioned in the live something like the nanny couldn't be there all the time...so I think she went home at night.
Probably they didn't show the breakfast because maybe the kids were making it unfilmable for them.
Yes all the voice overs were weird, Ginn not going down the slide was weird, the length of the vlogs were weird,the fact they didn't get a cabana was weird, the playing with Jackpot in the pool was a useless and complete sound mess.
Everything was off.

Ginn mentioned in the live something like the nanny couldn't be there all the time...so I think she went home at night.
Probably they didn't show the breakfast because maybe the kids were making it unfilmable for them.
Yes all the voice overs were weird, Ginn not going down the slide was weird, the length of the vlogs were weird,the fact they didn't get a cabana was weird, the playing with Jackpot in the pool was a useless and complete sound mess.
Everything was off.
Attactions magazine usually uses a lot of voice overs and I'm wondering if that what the PR department for the hotel wanted. I want to say they did something very similar at Christmas at that place where she looked like a giant blueberry.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.