The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nice that they are able to make any hotel room seem just like home by piling tons of crap all over the tables and desk areas.

1691275547875.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I love how giddy they get when they are in a well-maintained pool that isn’t theirs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why for the love of god does he have to say wèeeeeee, woohooooo woohoohooo shut the duck up you 50 Year old dumb duck!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did they hire someone to edit? There was no stuffing their faces. Did the new baby ever make it out of the nanny's hotel room? They said he was ready for the pool and was never seen again. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Did they hire someone to edit? There was no stuffing their faces. Did the new baby ever make it out of the nanny's hotel room? They said he was ready for the pool and was never seen again. 👀
Don’t worry yourself! We’re getting a Marriott trip part 2 sure to include plenty-o-face stuffing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These videos would make me less likely to stay at this hotel. How are they so bad at making videos after so long lol

Reactions: 19
They absolutely did NOT stay the night there. We didn’t have Jen and her “review” of the bed and showing us where she nursed through the night. We also didn’t get any glimpses of Jen being there AT ALL other than a little bit of swimming. I think she went to eat breakfast and swim then went home. They couldn’t possibly all share a room like a normal family would when they need a three bedroom villa everywhere they go. The messed up beds were just from them lounging around.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They absolutely did NOT stay the night there. We didn’t have Jen and her “review” of the bed and showing us where she nursed through the night. We also didn’t get any glimpses of Jen being there AT ALL other than a little bit of swimming. I think she went to eat breakfast and swim then went home. They couldn’t possibly all share a room like a normal family would when they need a three bedroom villa everywhere they do. The messed up beds were just from them lounging around.
I can’t recall who it was but someone on here @Forest was just posting about this behavior from vloggers and then the trackers do just that

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also, I feel like the footage of them in the water was from the first day. Every time it cut back to him, he kinda seemed like he looked exactly the same. I realise he could have continued to put the same clothes on, but I just feel like he went there alone the second day and they put in some swimming footage from the day before
---
The nanny was there. They had two rooms. I think that poor baby was stuck in a room the entire time.
Did they explicitly say they were given two rooms? I didn’t catch that. I don’t think when hotels invite people out, they give an extra room for nannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was me who said a lot of these vloggers don’t stay at these places but pretend they do, including the Trackers (IMO)

I agree, this one really felt like just Tim was there for most of day 2. Maybe they did the breakfast and swimming and then Jenn went home.

Reactions: 10
Jen is not missing out on a free hotel stay.🤣 They bought nanny a room.
If you watch the baby is there at the beginning in the hotel but never seen again. I appreciate that many people don't want to watch but it's clear they were there and spent the night. It's clear someone else was watching the baby. It's clear the hotel room is a tit show because they didn't just play in the pool and leave.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That was me who said a lot of these vloggers don’t stay at these places but pretend they do, including the Trackers (IMO)

I agree, this one really felt like just Tim was there for most of day 2. Maybe they did the breakfast and swimming and then Jenn went home.
I think they are trying their best to get their tit together and this was overly edited by them or someone else. The usual bingo card doesn't apply. We didn't get them eating anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dim needs to shut the duck up going down the slide. His "whooo" "whoa" and "whee" is bloody obnoxious!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm so floored how they trash every place they stay too.

I make an effort to keep our hotel rooms clean and tidy... Can't imagine housekeeping enjoying having them around either!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.