The Tim Tracker #141 The World Is Our Septic Tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to tell daronmarkley that there’s a punctuation mark called a full stop (period in the US?) or add a warning to take a deep breath before you start reading. Honestly, 10 year olds write better. Or maybe he is a 10 year old 🤔
This is news to me. Period!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m still stuck on the 2 babysitters. If the sitters are both putting the kids to bed, then wtf is she doing during this time??? We all know she’s incapable at adulting, so for that I’ll give her 1 sitter. She should be able to put buddy #1 to bed while a sitter puts buddy #2 down or vice versa. Although a total stranger will learn his routine before she ever does.
That’s because she doesn’t put either of them down. That’s Dims job. She’s got lots of editing to do and big meals to cook and dishes to wash and watch the laundry machine run. Since Dim has to film and she has a huge case of FOMO she had to be there too. Can’t let Dim go with his babysitter and get quality content. Then later in the season you two go together. But then you can’t stay in a hotel away from your pigsty because that’s normal when you live less than an hour away.

Reactions: 14
That’s Jenn’s former bestie, Kayleigh. J was supposed to be in K’s wedding party but crapped out on her. They went to the wedding but made sure they were #hosted by a hotel chain. They are (probably) no longer friends. Kayleigh runs her own business now and looks to be much happier than the Trackholes.
Kayleigh’s bridal shower also went super viral (it was themed to The Office) and Jenn was not in attendance for whatever reason. I personally believe Jenn was salty that her bff went viral for an event she (Jenn) did not attend.

Reactions: 20
Oh...those numbers are bad... like really bad...
I sincerely hope they get much worse. I still can’t believe that the Trackholes still average 150K views per vid (see what I did there) and over 3 million views a month. That is still a lot of money for doing NOTHING.
#homemovies

Reactions: 18
Hello Ms Financial Guru, grab your purse and buy some views .... those nunbers 😂😂😂
901K subscribers and THESE are the views TTT is getting?? 😂😆😂

Meanwhile, Mr. RSVLT sponsored Nate is raking in the views with a view/sub ratio averaging around 52%+ !!

btw - Just for the videos you listed Tim’s view/sub ratio is 0.68%!
And the 150K view average (I would say it’s more around 115 - 120K) that @Dont Call Them Creators lists is only a 16.6% view/sub ratio.
Guess buying subscribers didn’t work out that well for you, Timmy boy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
With the two babysitters comment, I think Jenn was saying that if she didn’t come back to the hotel, she would need to hire two babysitters. Because one person can’t put both kids to bed at night.

Just more of her manipulation so Tim doesn’t get ideas that he can miss bedtime.

Reactions: 15
Kayleigh’s bridal shower also went super viral (it was themed to The Office) and Jenn was not in attendance for whatever reason. I personally believe Jenn was salty that her bff went viral for an event she (Jenn) did not attend.
I'd like to add that Kayleigh started out as a stan and glommed onto the Trackers at Playlist Live years ago....I think it was the same year they used patreon to beg for the money to go.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Hello Ms Financial Guru, grab your purse and buy some views .... those nunbers 😂😂😂
What is with Dimmy acting like an immature teen girl with merchandise? Trying it on and trying to be cutesy for the camera? The stupid figment hat...thank you @bumpire for giving me that hideous constant reminder. 😖
He really is trying hard to seem engaging and interesting. #FAIL
---
That’s Jenn’s former bestie, Kayleigh. J was supposed to be in K’s wedding party but crapped out on her. They went to the wedding but made sure they were #hosted by a hotel chain. They are (probably) no longer friends. Kayleigh runs her own business now and looks to be much happier than the Trackholes.
Wonder how many of their old friends watch now and are shocked (or laughing at them) for how far gone they are. How Gin has become a linebacker eating machine. And how Dim has mentally digressed to a rambling, boring shell.

• Haha
Bwahaha!! Trackers were being discussed on the Dis-Unplugged thread. An awesome poster from the thread referred to them as t
The Beverly Hillbillies 2.0. I laughed so hard, love it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.