The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch, just reading here. So they were there since breakfast until close and BB wouldn't feed from the milk bags because no pillow? So did she pump at all throughout the day? If she is still actively producing milk then how could she go that long without expressing that milk? Make it make sense.
Is J$ wearing an actual swimsuit shorts or did I spy the yellow girl Target short shorts on his as his swim trunks?
Does BB support himself sitting up by himself or his head for any period of time? Does he smile? Every picture of him he is not a happy, curious baby. Just a lump sitting on J15meals lap.
He almost never smiles. He has an uncomfortable look all the time.
Jackpot is always wearing those shorts in the water. They are not swim trunks.
I bet you she is going to stop nursing one way or another so that it will up her chances of getting pregnant.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
In my humble opinion, the baby should have stayed home with the nanny. She could have pumped milk. The baby might not want to eat because it is hot and he is in an unfamiliar place. I always had difficulty nursing my kids outside, especially in the heat.
Exactly this. Her breasts were likely sweaty or wet from swimming. He probably was uncomfortable trying to eat that way.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She ate enough for a whole familyā€¦just at breakfast. She really should be a lot fatter than she is given sheā€™s sedentary and eats 5,000 calories a day.

Reactions: 24
He almost never smiles. He has an uncomfortable look all the time.
Jackpot is always wearing those shorts in the water. They are not swim trunks.
I bet you she is going to stop nursing one way or another so that it will up her chances of getting pregnant.
He definitely smiled in the last few vlogs and even belly laughed, which was adorable I must admit.

Reactions: 12
He definitely smiled in the last few vlogs and even belly laughed, which was adorable I must admit.
He really seems to react to that song where Tim sings his name. Which is super cute, but also sickening to me that they are monetizing such a personal moment between a father and son.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Not sure if it's been said but love him or hate him, PCDev did a video a few weeks back highlighting good neighbor and hotels close to the theme parks that were affordable.

Landed him a free stay to check out a Hilton room at Flamingo Crossings.
One comment shared how it was nice that a vlogger shared this and discussed having a great experience and still being close to Disney without the price tag.

That's how you vlog well

Reactions: 18
He really seems to react to that song where Tim sings his name. Which is super cute, but also sickening to me that they are monetizing such a personal moment between a father and son.
The song thoughšŸ„“. ā€œYouā€™re OK, Oliverā€. OK? Not great or special in any way. Just OK.
ā€œOliver? Mehā€¦heā€™s okā€. 5 months old and relegated to just ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just skimmed the vid. Today it happened. I hit my limit with the Trackers and their endless vacations and gluttony and nannies. I canā€™t watch it anymore. These people do nothing but stuff themselves silly and wriggle around like a bunch of fat walruses.

Iā€™ll still be here for the excellent commentary of course. And watching the home vlogs, because I love seeing their filthy walrus house

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not sure if it's been said but love him or hate him, PCDev did a video a few weeks back highlighting good neighbor and hotels close to the theme parks that were affordable.

Landed him a free stay to check out a Hilton room at Flamingo Crossings.
One comment shared how it was nice that a vlogger shared this and discussed having a great experience and still being close to Disney without the price tag.

That's how you vlog well
You mean the guy that assaulted the repair man at his complex? Yea...great guy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Finally finished that vlog and all I have to say is that swimsuit is not Jen's size. Or the right fit. It's just wrong in sooooo many ways.

The song thoughšŸ„“. ā€œYouā€™re OK, Oliverā€. OK? Not great or special in any way. Just OK.
ā€œOliver? Mehā€¦heā€™s okā€. 5 months old and relegated to just ok.
Please submit this for the next thread title:
TTT 141: Oliver? Mehā€¦heā€™s ok
---
Finally finished that vlog and all I have to say is that swimsuit is not Jen's size. Or the right fit. It's just wrong in sooooo many ways.
It also appears to be a bikini.

3C177828-83EC-4016-B785-E5C4C31C6719.png

I am a firm believer that anyone can wear what they want but it doesnā€™t mean that everything is going to be flattering to your body type. If she wants to wear a bikini, they are plenty of tankini style suits out there to offer her coverage. Or even a high waisted bikini.

This would be a perfect suit for the pool at her house.She ended up adjusting Oliver, likely so he would hide the huge amount of cleavage she is revealing at a family friendly place. To me, this means she knows her breasts were spilling out and was trying to hide it for the camera.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Please submit this for the next thread title:
TTT 141: Oliver? Mehā€¦heā€™s ok
---

It also appears to be a bikini.

View attachment 2333739
I am a firm believer that anyone can wear what they want but it doesnā€™t mean that everything is going to be flattering to your body type. If she wants to wear a bikini, they are plenty of tankini style suits out there to offer her coverage. Or even a high waisted bikini.

This would be a perfect suit for the pool at her house.She ended up adjusting Oliver, likely so he would hide the huge amount of cleavage she is revealing at a family friendly place. To me, this means she knows her breasts were spilling out and was trying to hide it for the camera.
That is worse than I thought. Who puts that on & thinks- this fits. She is spilling out everywhere. The straps are not long enough either.

Reactions: 19
I didnā€™t see it mentioned in the other thread, forgive me if I missed it. Isnā€™t this another new ring?
This is a pic @Quasimodo posted.
I was thinking the same thing. It seems like this ring popped up a little after Big Baby was born. I think it must be her push present she picked out. šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I actually remember (unfortunately) seeing a pic of her in that same bikini and at Discovery Cove yet again in her NSFW subreddit that some stan had taken and then the pervs had posted, so itā€™s definitely from pre-pregnancy but she would have been better off wearing a maternity suit or even that lemon-patterned suit from one of their previous cruises (never thought Iā€™d say even the lemon suit would have been a better option). Your boobs arenā€™t supposed to be all squished like that. You know all her bras are like that too- either creating quad-boobs cause sheā€™s got the wrong size or being useless with support and letting her tits rest on her FUPA.

Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure someone on Tattle revealed that one of the bigwigs or managers at Discovery Cove is a Tracker Stan. Maybe they requested Jenn wear a bikini and film some feeder content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.