The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn really could dress her self better, there are stores for bigger sizes. Almost all stores who carry plus sizes even carry sizes for smaller women, starting at size 10 and up. I should know, I am plus size myself. She has the money to get something altered if needed, to fit properly.
There’s plenty of shops catering for bigger ladies, here in the U.K. and in the USA, that’s not the problem. The problem is she doesn’t acknowledge that she’s the size she is. She thinks if she pays a lot of money for ‘named’ brands she still looks great in them. She doesn’t seem to care that she looks like an overstuffed sausage fit to burst.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The best part is Jenn used her dream girl name by giving it to baby O. She still desperately wants a girl but can't give it the name you know she'd want. Unless they decide to change baby brother's name so she can name her daughter Olivia. Wouldn't put that past them.
Just asking.
Why would they have to change BBO’s name?
Different genders.
Oliver and Olivia. Nothing wrong with that. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Though, it would have been cool if he was Olivier!
Like Laurence Olivier

Michael Kay has a sister named Michelle

Reactions: 9
Just asking.
Why would they have to change BBO’s name?
Different genders.
Oliver and Olivia. Nothing wrong with that. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Though, it would have been cool if he was Olivier!
Like Laurence Olivier

Michael Kay has a sister named Michelle
It would be Olive and Oliver

Reactions: 12
I also could see them potentially changing Oliver's name. Didn't Kylie Jeener do something like that? I could see Jenn being like well Oliver didn't suite him so we changed his name to Da Baby...

And I think she thinks if she can stuff herself into a size she is that size. One reason I think she gravitated towards Lilly Pulitzer so much is they are fairly generous with vanity sizing and there is usually some spandex in their pieces. It does not work for her though. Also, buying under garments that actually fit would help too. I think this swim top probably takes the cake from the last terribad look-the bike short and Mickey shirt from hell combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It would be Olive and Oliver
that's right, I forgot she wanted Olive, not Olivia.

And yeah, they don't HAVE to change Oliver's name, but they can barely remember it as is, so I wouldn't put it past them to just rename him Buddy2 or something,

Reactions: 13
So, Tim singing his "Oliver" song all the time now has to be to get the "Oliver" count up higher on the "Oliver" vs "the baby" tracker going on here, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean since they never call him by his name anyway I doubt Oliver would care if they change it. Not like he knows his name.
Maybe that’s why they don’t use his name much. They plan to change it if they have the whoopsie girl.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So, Tim singing his "Oliver" song all the time now has to be to get the "Oliver" count up higher on the "Oliver" vs "the baby" tracker going on here, right?
I like how they were like we are going to call him Ollie. I don't think they've called that kid that once. I can just hear her going on some stupid rant about how she read how she doesn't like the baby's name and thought of it and is like and you guyzz were right. He really seems more like a Rerun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe that’s why they don’t use his name much. They plan to change it if they have the whoopsie girl.
Honestly I think they should change it even without another kid. Let him be his own person. More than wasntagirl.

Reactions: 11
I like how they were like we are going to call him Ollie. I don't think they've called that kid that once. I can just hear her going on some stupid rant about how she read how she doesn't like the baby's name and thought of it and is like and you guyzz were right. He really seems more like a Rerun.
They were also going to J$, Jack. We all see how that turned out.

Reactions: 21
In my humble opinion, the baby should have stayed home with the nanny. She could have pumped milk. The baby might not want to eat because it is hot and he is in an unfamiliar place. I always had difficulty nursing my kids outside, especially in the heat.

Reactions: 17
Yeah that entire breakfast made me grimace. I am not a breakfast person in general though and if I do eat it it's usually the sort of breakfast they'd stick their nose up at-fruit and yogurt. Usually, I just have an iced coffee. I just don't know how you can overload your stomach with so much grease first thing in the day. And yet they do, every day.

Reactions: 10
I like how Tim shows the lunch buffet and mentions all kinds of dishes like fish, veggies, salad, quinoa, mojo pork, and Jen even mentions that their cabana attendant said they have revamped the menu to include more flavorful dishes, and Tim shows his tray and it's nothing but beige food--burger, hot dog, fries, mac-n-cheese. Looks like the only fruit or veg he got was the plantains--which, does that even count? He really is a 5 year old when it comes to food.

Reactions: 23
Just like they wanted to name J$ “Jack”, but named him Jackson with the intention of calling him “Jack”, which has never crossed either of their lips!
---
Someone earlier thought Gin might be pregnant.
Then Oliver and Olive** would be Irish twins.

**Olive if the baby is a girl.
Still an Irish twin if the baby is anotherson.

Reactions: 9
I love how she always tries to play it off that she's going to share her food. ^5 to Tim for calling her out on her BS. Lady...we knew for years that you don't share your food with anyone. We've all seen how you shove food in your mouths. Need we remind you of the beignet you stuffed into your mouth so your child couldn't get another bite? You have a problem, an addiction if you want to call it that, to food. Time to swap out some of those carbs for some fruit and veggies, and no, I don't mean your gross vegetarian food kits.

I can't believe that she ate all that heavy food for a day at a pool. I'd be a beached whale sitting on my lounge chair with crippling stomach pains because I ate too much and I'd be afraid I'd drown with all that food in my stomach. When it's hot out, I need to eat small portions and fresh fruit/veggies. I can't do carb loaded food like that.
And even if she is sharing…who’s she sharing with? A 3 1/2 year old who’s eating 1/2 of one plate? That doesn’t help J4D.

Reactions: 12
Just like they wanted to name J$ “Jack”, but named him Jackson with the intention of calling him “Jack”, which has never crossed either of their lips!
---

Someone earlier thought Gin might be pregnant.
Then Oliver and Olive** would be Irish twins.

**Olive if the baby is a girl.
Still an Irish twin if the baby is anotherson.
Ugh, I hope she is not pregnant already or gets pregnant again. I do think she is trying already though between her being all clingy in this video and her talking to Dim about being in a mood when he was in the pool in that home slog.... :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.