Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaveKaysChestHair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn't like him before, but now I really don't. I wonder if the Muppets go against his religious beliefs? 😂🥴

I still don't get what Tim likes about that TPD dude. What does he get out of it? I wonder if TPD invited him to things as a +1 in the past or he has DVC Tim thinks he can use. Otherwise, the speculation runs wild.

Same with HDG - I will never see why Tim collabs with that dude. He gives off the weirdest vibes.
Yeah, I don't understand it. Much like how I don't know how someone with just an IG and middling TikTok account at best gets so many sponsorships. Best I have it out he's really good at smoozing. It still doesn't explain why Dim is gravitated towards him. At best they are just two grifters grifting each other.
---
Lice is only interested in clean healthy hair, I doubt they would be interested in those two greasy slimeballs, their hair are bad enough they would even give the lice the 🤢🤢
There is OG Buddy....his hair isn't ruined yet.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
No code for single family homes. Multi-family is 10 feet. Grill manufacturers recommend a minimum of 3 to 5 feet. They are definitely going to scorch the shit out of their house since they cook everything on maximum inferno.
Most built-in grill units also require a minimum clear opening for combustion air and cabinet ventilation, and it is usually required to be drawn from both the back and the side of the cabinet. I've built a few (including my own) and have always had to calculate the net clear opening area, and provide it on two sides of the cabinet for cross-ventilation.

DoreenP

Totally OT: but I’ve gone down the rabbit hole of the Miranda sings allegations. Is she part of the ballingers that the trackers have referenced in videos as being their “friends”? Or are they referring to Miranda’s brother’s family? I also thought Jen said their ballinger friends lived in England? I may be misremembering that.

• Wow

JssLG317

VIP Member
2017. Just as they were starting to get their now defunct Disney Media perks, they started to clean up their image.

FWIW I loved Coronado. We were close to the main bus stop and quick service, but we were also there before the new tower was built. I def would stay there again though. We’re going at the end of Aug and debated staying at Caribbean mainly for the pool and skyliner. We’re spending more time at Epcot this trip for F&W and only going for 4 nights. My husband surprised me* with Beach Club. 🥹 (with the discount promo from Disney)
We read the buses at Caribbean are terrible and we’re going during hurricane season so if the skyliner goes down we’re fucked.

*I’m not going to get into it, but we had a health scare at my son’s annual checkup and my mental health was in the absolute gutter the past 6 weeks. I knew I needed to talk with someone.
Reading here was just pissing me off bc they’re so reckless and ungrateful with their children. I can truly say, I hate them. Which if you knew me in my life I always say, “I don’t hate, it takes too much energy.”
But fuck them.
I hope everything is ok!
Caribbean isn’t bad but the buses are horrible. I stayed there 10 years ago because of the pirate rooms. Didn’t know the pirate rooms were at the far edge of the back of the resort. We also had my grandmother who could walk small distances but was in a non-electric wheelchair most of the time. It was a nightmare just to go get drinks or whatever and buses took forever. After 2 night we ended up moving to Animal Kingdom Lodge. Was much easier and for one of the park days we were able to leave her at the room and she could watch the animals.

• Heart

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Idk, for some reason it really grinds my gears when they put their take out food on real dishes. Like why?!?
Do they think it makes them appear more fancy?

she does that at resorts too. I remember in one video, she was showing the food, and made it a point to let the viewers know she was going to put the food on plates.

i wonder if they got comments in the past telling them to use dishes. That is one of the times I would’ve told the commenter to fuck all the way off
It's like this guy I knew growing up who thought that "hoi polloi" meant "elite" or privileged. He flogged that term to death all through high school, until someone finally told him in college that it was the exact opposite of what he thought it was. But man, while it lasted, you needed to get out of his way because he was hoi polloi baby!

Of course he was also the guy who once asked me if he could borrow ten bucks because he wanted to buy Katie (his girlfriend) something "kinda nice".

• Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
His dark circles are getting so much worse! He looks like he has black eyes! These dumbasses should get him checked out for allergies and make sure he’s hydrated.

I know some people are more prone to them genetically, but I would be worried if he were my kid and I would make sure to ask his doctor.

I’ve always been a bit skeptical that they have a regular doctor that they see to oversee his care and growth.
My daughter’s allergies have been off the charts this week. Poor kid is probably miserable.

• Sad

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I wonder if they even got HOA approval for all this and that's what's (supposedly) causing all the stir. Where I live, if we wanted to do such a project, we would get estimates from contractors, choose our contractor, then submit a detailed description along with drawing to the HOA for architectural review. They have 30 days to approve/deny/ask for changes. Then the contractor applies for the county permits/etc.

If EC is anything like the two places that I've lived, you'd have to get separate approval for the house painting, the outside coach lights that Tim mentioned in the last video, the increased size of patio and screen cage would be separate from it all, along with the outdoor kitchen. Tim pointed out the removal of the tree, here, where I live, if you remove a tree, it needs approval, if you plant a tree, you also need approval. For any landscaping changes, if you are not replacing with the same plant in the same spot, you need to submit a landscape drawing with each plant listed.

It sounds like a pain in the ass, but we had neighbors in NY whose property was a disaster with nonstop unfinished projects, so we appreciate that someone holds people accountable. In general, if you follow the rules, it's pretty easy.
I live in a condo- so a little different. If you want to have contractors come & do work outside of painting in your unit- you have to put in an application and your contractor must submit their license & proof of insurance. All that is pretty standard in HOA communities.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Didn’t food and wine start? I think that’s the next one
It begins tomorrow. Lots of TasteEpcot posts popping up on Instagram and Twitter with these badges. Haven’t seen any from Tim, Nate, Kyle, JoJo, Jackie, Dev, Adrian or Molly. 🤔

IMG_3035.jpeg

elliebee27

VIP Member
These screengrabs are really making it hard to snack on my zebra domes, y'all, plz stop

also making me NOT want to eat anything at Food and Wine

I showed my son (11) who shrieked, "Gross! Why does he eat like a weirdo?" :LOL:

afaik Disney has been partnering with Scentsy for years sadly and I know the Lularoe horror huns had conventions in Anaheim. I was unfortunate enough to deal with them many times when I would visit Disneyland. THEY WERE THE WORST. TIM AND JEN LOOK LIKE SAINTS COMPARATIVELY.

• Wow

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Okay I swear that I have seen her in that bikini before in 2017-2018. I can’t remember if it was Instagram or YouTube where I saw it

ImRonBurgundy?

She did. I want to know who she was talking about. The Live was on the day the Pete Werner news broke on here. So probably giving herself asspats that she didn’t blow 900K on credit cards. The bar is low.
Been out of the loop for a bit. I know it’s not Bojo news, but can someone fill me(us) in on what’s happening with Pete Werner? The cliff notes or full story would be appreciated. TIA!

Also, some food for thought. I mentioned it way back in either the beginning of this thread or a couple of threads back but the Chevy was in the garage not the driveway last year when Dimmy was painting the door. If the violation is for having the car out for over a year it hasn't been quite a year-that video was in August 2022. The car can be spotted around the eight minute mark here.

Also, I do find it weird the entire neighborhood would share one account. I'm not a fan of HOA or HOA members in general. Honestly, I think it takes away the purpose of home ownership-to do whatever the hell you want with your property that you purchased. BUT I get why you'd want them if you have a total slob next to you. My parents lived in a neighborhood that adopted an HOA midway through their time there. My parents hated the fees that did little for them-there was no community pool or really community anything other than supporting one neighbor's lawsuit against rezoning of part of one of the streets. I hate saying it that usually these groups are operated by a bunch of Karens-in a way I could see Jenn fitting in with them if they weren't allegedly going after her. They are cut from the same cloth.

And HOAs cannot evict. Eviction is when you don't own a property when you're rentiing. They can however put a lien on the property and eventually cause it to foreclosed. Ugh, sorry, minor pet peeve of miner when the terms are used incorrectly.

And of course this drama had to occur when I was stuck at the office babysitting the resident office scourge who has lost her key for the 20th time this month and bathes as often as Jenn :sick: :sick: :sick:

JssLG317

VIP Member
If the spy is real, it’ll upset Jenn. If the spy is not real, it’ll upset Jenn, regardless. So, home run either way.
Agreed. I really don’t care if it’s real or not…either way it’s going to rile her up and maybe, just maybe, get these kids off of the channel. I could see the Bojos being the assholes of the neighborhood. They likely jump in any sitter offer and then abusing it, which would in turn piss parents off. Or them reporting people for stupid stuff to get the attention off of their house. Tim is a weasel like that.