Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Good lord they got Ollie sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor in his chair something is going to happen real soon and orange potato Ginn looks like someone auntie and great grandma Tim we don't want to see your gross butty butt That food she cooked is scorched two twats are disgusting human being parents

Reactions: 9

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
From the chat:
Roberta Warren Has Oliver sad Jackson yet?

Roberta, Jackson seems to be sad with or without Oliver

• Haha

Tiredofeverything

Well he is high on that hosted vlogger list...everyone wants to be hosted by the Marriott. So if the Instagram stories are today the timely video will be in what 2 weeks?

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ok. I skimmed through this home vlog.

Full Disclosure: Yeah, I'm a fucking broken record. I get it.

But in looking at what stage they're at right now w/ the backyard, what the hell would that "digging excavator" be used for that our spy stated two weeks ago went back there (and never appeared yet in vlogs).

I know this person has been lurking, even today. Just give us the accurate tea if you've got it.
Yeah, all the stuff early in this vlog could have been seen by a neighbor if they could also see the excavator going into the yard. They had the garage open and were filming, they would have been carrying all that stuff around to the outside. 🤷‍♀️

Also, I am wondering about Florida, but when you are doing any digging here you are supposed to call the utility companies to have them put in flags where lines are for gas, water, electric, etc. I haven't noticed the flags in their videos, but maybe there is some other process? (Spray painted marks or?) As DIY as Tim is, I would think that before anyone dug up parts of the yard (to extend the pool deck), he would make sure they do not to cut into lines?

Smooshpoosh

Thank you to @Quasimodo, @Southpaw33, @Maleficent50, @TawdryT and @Mopsy75 for your kind words. ❤
And to everyone else who read my post - sorry for the mini-rant of all the stuff I'm dealing with.
I know a lot of you know my backstory too w/ my abusive ex, etc.

RE: the spy

Reminder: this was their first post, and another a few days later.

View attachment 2346217

View attachment 2346266

This was yesterday:

View attachment 2346228

So we've gone from "just moving in" and "definitely thinking" they live down the street and being uncertain about Jenn's name ...

...to being in-the-know about HOA interworkings, stuff that's gone on for years, knowing about FB posts for nanny Jess, besties with the next-door neighbor, knowledge of Jenn continually complaining about the board, calling their property the "trashy" house of the neighborhood, familiar with ongoing beefs seemingly everyone in the neighborhood has with them about what? who knows...

THIS is why some of us (including folks like me who have been on here for 3+ years who are more analytically minded by nature) are inherently skeptic about tea-related things, and that's a GOOD thing.

(like @Southpaw33 referenced, some of us remember a certain :devilish: 🥚 #huffanddoback IYKYK who also was apparently gallivanting around their neighborhood with tea)

Most legit tea givers are open to clarifying things (see: Dustin and Sean on the DIS thread as great examples).

If the questions are reasonable - and non-doxxing - and I believe everything everyone's asked about thus far (including myself, and I fully acknowledge I can be a broken record at times) has been more than reasonable, then why the attitude? And then up-and-leave, dangling a to-be-continued-like departure when some push back?

Legit tea-givers are be happy to fill-in-the-blanks, confirm things, explain their tea more (even if it's limited), etc. and not attack anyone who may not immediately understand how the disjointed pieces fit together, when coupled with what we're seeing on home vlogs in relatively real-time.

(and don't worry, moving forward I pinky-promise I will no longer interact with said tea-giver so as not to derail the thread in any way)

That being said, did anyone catch what this stated "ongoing HOA "investigation" on the Trackers is supposed to be about? that they got their "final warning" for?
I remember when "Doug" came on the thread and the other page. No one ever questioned his validity at least not that I saw and I remember why everyone was so excited to think it was really him. He never gave any info that was new. I still think about that sometimes when new people arrive with claims like our new tattler. I agree with everything you said about a forthcoming tea giver. This one really does feel like a toss up to me. The pictures they added yesterday seemed pretty legit, and different angles of the house. Maybe they became friends with someone who was able to fill them in on the HOA happenings, and general drama. Who knows at this point because there are also a lot of holes and doesn't seem to be too forthcoming with the big details.
---
Yep. Exactly.

If someone is in the EC Community FB page by their full name, then that same person needs to have a FB account in their full name.

If Jenn doesn't have a FB account - that any of us (whether peeps from Guru or Tattle) have EVER found under her full name over the years - then Jenn isn't on the EC Community FB page making posts asking for summer nannies.
These are great points

So a burger that comes with shredded prime rib and cheese sauce isn’t over the top enough so he needs to add bacon to it?! He doesn’t seem to be able to eat a burger anymore without adding bacon.

It has been said many times here but it’s still amazing they both aren’t so much fatter than they are. As bad as they look on the outside I can’t imagine what’s going on inside.
---
I could only watch a little because I find him soooooo boring but I guess Jen is calling this a detailed tour in the video title because he is showing every single inch of this property and just blabbing on and on about nothing. He even gets lost at one point and needs to consult google maps. I don’t see how this is useful to people planning a trip here.
Ugh, I could see both of them binging and purging. Especially him. Neither of them having a healthy relationship with food, and I am worried about their kids both being morbidly obese by the time they adulthood if they mimic their parents eating habits. OG Buddy's diet and portions they serve him is already atrocious. It really bothered me at the Peppa Pig breakfast how they went on how an overly loaded waffle was only part of his breakfast and then showed mountains of beige food to go with it. I'm sure it's to fill Jenn's gullet, BUT that is not how you feed a child or anyone. They never go towards the fresh fruit at all, unless someone gives it them and then it's ignored.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Will we get a post in the next 13 minutes, or will they skip the day?

According to IG, Tim was at Universal today?
Jackie and Sam were at Universal a few days ago. They starting putting out HHN scare zone props., so I’m sure Tim had to get over there to cover it.

So HHN today and probably Food & Wine tomorrow. I’m thinking we won’t see Poly visit 2.0 then? Tim was spotted there on 7/20.

Readover1

So it looks like the fools are at the Orlando Marriott for a mermaid event tonight per posted on FB stories.

• Sick

mjm9

VIP Member
The best part is Jenn used her dream girl name by giving it to baby O. She still desperately wants a girl but can't give it the name you know she'd want. Unless they decide to change baby brother's name so she can name her daughter Olivia. Wouldn't put that past them.
Just asking.
Why would they have to change BBO’s name?
Different genders.
Oliver and Olivia. Nothing wrong with that. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Though, it would have been cool if he was Olivier!
Like Laurence Olivier

Michael Kay has a sister named Michelle

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I agree, it's something that she's wore before, but I think it was post J$, sometime in 2021. It could have been something on an instagram story that we've seen but is now gone.
You’re right! She wore it on the baby moon last year at Aulani. It barely fit her then but now 😳

• Wow

cheese_toastie

Maybe it's a US thing but why would you even need a financial adviser if you were so set for the future an had good money? Over here financial advisers are usually used if you are maybe struggling with depts an they will help bunch them up together so you can do one manageable monthly payment rather than numerous payments

I'd say my folks are perfectly set for future, no mortgage, good savings, good pensions an they have never had to use a financial advisor

Can a financial advisor over there simple be used for setting up savings? Or setting up investments? Like I say I don't know much about what they do over there but here if it was for savings or investments it would be through your bank its done
There are different types of Financial advisors in the UK. Yes banking institutions have them to help their customers but there are also Independent FA's who are also used to help advise on financial decisions like investment portfolios etc. also. A lot of private pensions won't let you start withdrawing from them (be it a lump sum or the regular "payments") until you can confirm that you've sought the advice of an independent financial advisor to make sure you're making the best decision for you situation and future plans (e.g. they want to make sure you aren't going to just take all the money, spend it on a luxury holiday and then have nothing left for the rest of your retirement). If you have a lot of wealth then you'd probably seek out a FA to help you make the most of your money so it earnt the right interest to help sustain your lifestyle. My dad had to speak to one before he could take money out of his private pensions (he's never had a workplace one) and a friend of mine has a FA to help him manage a substantial inheritance he got. So very similar to the US concept.