Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TawdryT

VIP Member
Which is fine, but I guess no one is supposed to ask any questions or attempt to get clarifications about said (often conflicting) tea lest one be told:
  • I have to ask you but who pissed on your pillow?
  • Lighten up you seriously have a complex.
  • You need a long vacation whoever you are!
Oh, and I'm Jenn's burner account too.

Guess I hit a nerve somewhere along the lines. 🤷‍♀️

And yep, @linkdownbelow87. I do need a vacation.

I've been going back and forth dealing with my aging parents - including an immobile mother who, as of this week, has been diagnosed with and is fighting pneumonia. My husband and I are still getting over the suicide of his older brother in May. I work 60+ hours a week in a largely thankless WFH deadline-centric job managing hundreds of clients weekly while getting shit on by a fuckface of a boss, and one of our beloved cats is in the middle of expensive weekly chemotherapy treatments for aggressive renal and intestinal cancer that has already cost us a collective $7,000+ in vet bills, while I take breaks in between work to assist feed him 4x a day and give more meds. All the while trying to stay sane and act like nothing's wrong.

So yeah, you're right.
Damn, @2020planner Oh honey, that's a rough time.
AbsoluteSimpleGosling-max-1mb.gif

Yes, this is how I would show up if I could. Shut up! Yes, I so could do it!:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 9

court2022

Chatty Member
Woman should never eat this much in one sitting. How unattractive. My god. Tim is the worst husband on this planet. He doesn’t have the urge to sit his wife down and talk about this??? This is a serious issue. She over eats and pretends she is sharing I bet you any amount of money he probably had one bite of her food. They’re both equally in denial about their weight and are heading down an unhealthy path of serious underlying issues. Their marriage SUCKS! It’s a joke. He treats her like a roommate. Because for years SHE WAS!!! Gross I bet you they heard each other smashing other people in their place they lived in. 🤮🤢 puke
Dim?! Blink twice if you need help!!

If I eat a shit ton of food in one sitting and I complain about how full I am to my husband, he doesn't think it's unattractive, he think's it's funny I'm in pain from eating so much. 😂 I'm like hey...it was good! I was hungry! Lol

Reactions: 9

airbusA330

VIP Member
She probably named them Oscar and Mayer.
Hat tip to @mjm9
🎶
My Bologna has a first name,
It's G-I-N-N-Y
My bologna has a second name,
It's T-R-A-C-K-E-R.
Oh I love to eat it* everyday,
And if you ask me why say,
Cause' Ginny Tracker has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!!
🎶

*Also cue up Eat It by Megan Thee Stallion 🤢 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

peteykirch

VIP Member
Kinda reminds me… why doesn’t he ever wear a baseball cap? He could pack one in his camera case, and throw it on if his hair gets messed up.

I always keep one handy on trips, and I have 2-3 in my car at all times. Especially if I’m gonna be outside for a while, it helps protect my face from sunburn and gives my eyes some extra shade (along with my sunglasses).

Just seems odd that I don’t think I’ve seen Tim wear one. Florida sun is no joke. It’ll age your face quickly if you don’t take precautions (sunscreen, cover, etc.)
He only wears a hat when they go to AMI.

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Do y'all remember Starcruiser Sammie? Well, I've been following the Kyle Pallo thread and the JoJo's World thread on Tattle, which led me to the newest JoJo's World video at Epcot. The actor who played Tim's Sammie was in it. It's rather interesting to see the Sammie guy in the wild, because...it really seems like they butched him up quite a bit for his Starcruiser gig.
Why what’s the difference? I refuse to watch a JJW or KP video. Give us the low down

mjm9

VIP Member
If they would be so kind, cause it is germane to our continued discussion. I would like the following to repost from the last thread

@hcslacs, #1000, including picture

@Forest, #1002, including picture

@xmasbdaygirl, #1006

Thank you, all!

mjm9

VIP Member
If the pictures are correct with the placement, there is no room for a back splash as it looks to be right in line with the window
😳 Great catch!

The window sill frame is in poor condition (cracks & splintered). Tim will rest the hot grill hood against it and poof! it could catch fire!

For their own protection I hope the HOA and/or city building code division cites them and they have to redo the entire bbq unit placement with appropriate fire prevention measures in place.

========

$20K for the bbq/refrigerator and counter units?
Can anyone confirm this?
Everything I’ve seen on line, even at the place (I forgot the name, but I looked it up when someone had named it previously) they bought it from, is less expensive.

Last edited:

snazzynettyy48

I can't find that post you and @snazzynettyy48 quoted. Was there a photo attached to it?

The post is gone. Is it gone for everyone else too?
It was the same photos of the front of their house that they posted last time. It would take five seconds to screen shot the post they claim Jen is making on their little neighbourhood platform without giving away any identifiable info. The person is an ex-Stan looking for clout. I don’t see why anyone else should give their posts anymore attention.

quietcandy

VIP Member
The umbrella does look like the sun shade Jenn carried everywhere when she was pregnant with J$. i don't think she used it once with Big O.

Disscot

Holy shit, I just looked up Discovery Cove prices. Even with the discount it looks like the tickets are still in the $200-300 range per person for 3 years and up. And their cabana looks like it was another $1100 at least.

They really don’t have a budget for anything do they.
I've done Discovery Cove and the UK tickets include Seaworld 14 days and free Seaworld parking, so not that Bad (if you are going to SW). We ate a huge breakfast but didn't each much at lunch, as no 'normal' person could eat that much free food. And by the time we had done the different swims etc we didn't have that much time for gorging ourselves on food.

mjm9

VIP Member
Not living in Florida I am trying to keep up with the backyard culture.
• If I understand things correctly the new bird cage will start at the pool end (hot tub) closest to the side property line and extend all the way across the backyard to the edge of the new pavers.
•. A childproofing fence (at least 4’ tall) will be installed around the pool utilizing little posts that fit into drilled holes in the pavers.

Where will THIS be placed and how is it attached?
DF5A5989-4109-4E41-AA72-9C8597784EA0.jpeg

I believe they purchased several of these.
🤦🏻‍♀️ there Tim goes again with DIY electrical work!

Last edited:

Loueylouay

VIP Member
It’s a lovely experience to lean against an island as you share finger foods with family and friends.
Not sure if you are being serious or sarcastic.
I would rather chill on comfy couches. They don't have much space and it seems a waste.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jesus their garage looks like a scene from Hoarders.
---
TPD helping Dim with the outdoor kitchen install?
20230729_140520.jpg

---
Classic Ginn with the most asinine question ever...she asks Dim is it okay for the outdoor kitchen to get rained on?
---
Jeez Dim that is some tanline.
20230729_140831.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow