Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know we usually have someone on here who can track down the hideous clothes she buys. Anyone, find how much that bikini top and bottoms costs. I'm assuming it's outrageous whatever the case. Though she has actually bought Target swimwear in the past which I'm shocked over. Swimwear is actually something I am willing to spend more money on within reason to get a decent fit.

Reactions: 8

2020planner

VIP Member
You need a long vacation whoever you are!
Well, you previously suggested I was Jenn's burner account which was absolutely amazing on my part, given I was rapidly commenting on here in real time during a recent live while also talking to Tim and my adoring stans. 🤪

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I like the pissed off Uber Eats driver theory the most. It makes the most sense lol.
Yep the pics they've shown could have just been taken by a super stan while delivering food 1 day or multiple days as I bet food delivery is very common there. A delivery driver would be very familiar with how to get into gated communities. The rest of the stuff about HOA spies and hate could just be pure fantasy to rile people up.

The thing I'm not getting is, aside from paint colors (it's not like they're Barbie pink so I don't even get that), why the absolute vitriol toward them from so many people in the neighborhood - apparently the same people Jenn went knocking on not one, not two, but three doors today to talk about Tattle spies? (plural now)

It was stated they have a lawn care service (so the grass is cut) and the exterior photos posted of their home don't look like anything that would raise eyebrows. They're also rarely home and certainly not throwing ragers on the front lawn or blasting music all day or having 500 people come and take up the entire street w/ their cars. So...???

Disliking them for exploiting their kids, I can understand.
Disliking them for everything they've done, vlogged about, and monetized, I can understand.

But I'm just not understanding the neighbors all ganging up on them? For what?
And what exactly has she done to be termed as "batshit crazy" by this legion of EC homeowners?
Dirty driveway and mold growth on the house would be only things I can think of. Green pool would only be visible from their 2 side neighbors as we know they have no neighbors behind them. Surely a car in the driveway 24x7 isn't enough to invoke hatred is it?

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Thank you to @Quasimodo, @Southpaw33, @Maleficent50, @TawdryT and @Mopsy75 for your kind words. ❤
And to everyone else who read my post - sorry for the mini-rant of all the stuff I'm dealing with.
I know a lot of you know my backstory too w/ my abusive ex, etc.

RE: the spy

Reminder: this was their first post, and another a few days later.

View attachment 2346217

View attachment 2346266

This was yesterday:

View attachment 2346228

So we've gone from "just moving in" and "definitely thinking" they live down the street and being uncertain about Jenn's name ...

...to being in-the-know about HOA interworkings, stuff that's gone on for years, knowing about FB posts for nanny Jess, besties with the next-door neighbor, knowledge of Jenn continually complaining about the board, calling their property the "trashy" house of the neighborhood, familiar with ongoing beefs seemingly everyone in the neighborhood has with them about what? who knows...

THIS is why some of us (including folks like me who have been on here for 3+ years who are more analytically minded by nature) are inherently skeptic about tea-related things, and that's a GOOD thing.

(like @Southpaw33 referenced, some of us remember a certain :devilish: 🥚 #huffanddoback IYKYK who also was apparently gallivanting around their neighborhood with tea)

Most legit tea givers are open to clarifying things (see: Dustin and Sean on the DIS thread as great examples).

If the questions are reasonable - and non-doxxing - and I believe everything everyone's asked about thus far (including myself, and I fully acknowledge I can be a broken record at times) has been more than reasonable, then why the attitude? And then up-and-leave, dangling a to-be-continued-like departure when some push back?

Legit tea-givers are be happy to fill-in-the-blanks, confirm things, explain their tea more (even if it's limited), etc. and not attack anyone who may not immediately understand how the disjointed pieces fit together, when coupled with what we're seeing on home vlogs in relatively real-time.

(and don't worry, moving forward I pinky-promise I will no longer interact with said tea-giver so as not to derail the thread in any way)

That being said, did anyone catch what this stated "ongoing HOA "investigation" on the Trackers is supposed to be about? that they got their "final warning" for?
Sometimes you just need to let it all out. Everyone does once in a while so no need to apologize.

Just FYI it looks like you can look at the bylaws for EC with a quick Google search. Looking at it now. There are guidelines about getting work done and pool enclosures. Grant it, I'm looking at an old 2018 edition.

Smooshpoosh

The buoy wasn't there when they first went to the cabana because he showed the hammock and nothing was on it. Probably pestered the host (if there is one) about how special it is to be Oliver's first time there and they swung a deal. Or saw the option for it, and bought it after the fact. Unless they aren't normally in your cabana when you get there.
It depends. Usually they are given to you during a Dolphin swim. The Dolphin swims up with it in its mouth for you to grab. I've seen it come later in the day. I give them a pass for that and ONLY that. However could they have milked it and got it for free? Probable.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Just looking at some pictures of outdoor kitchens. Anytime a grill is placed close to the house it has some kind of backsplash behind it. I wonder if something like this could get them in trouble with the building department, if he is doing plumbing and electrical on his own. Would be a shame.
IMG_1397.jpeg
IMG_1396.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Tishi

She will get pregnant again, absolutely. Because Tim is weak. She’ll call it an oops baby. She loves being pregnant and nursing so she has an excuse to do nothing.
For someone that couldn’t get pregnant she’s certainly spitting them out now

• Haha
Reactions: 7

tpstyle

2017. Just as they were starting to get their now defunct Disney Media perks, they started to clean up their image.

FWIW I loved Coronado. We were close to the main bus stop and quick service, but we were also there before the new tower was built. I def would stay there again though. We’re going at the end of Aug and debated staying at Caribbean mainly for the pool and skyliner. We’re spending more time at Epcot this trip for F&W and only going for 4 nights. My husband surprised me* with Beach Club. 🥹 (with the discount promo from Disney)
We read the buses at Caribbean are terrible and we’re going during hurricane season so if the skyliner goes down we’re fucked.

*I’m not going to get into it, but we had a health scare at my son’s annual checkup and my mental health was in the absolute gutter the past 6 weeks. I knew I needed to talk with someone.
Reading here was just pissing me off bc they’re so reckless and ungrateful with their children. I can truly say, I hate them. Which if you knew me in my life I always say, “I don’t hate, it takes too much energy.”
But fuck them.
I hope all is well with your son! I’m staying at the Beach Club the last week in August! Meet ya at the pool! 😎 And we stayed at the Riviera in 2021. The skyliner was down everyday! So annoying. Never again.

• Heart

travesty

VIP Member
When I got into watching Disney vlogs I started by watching Tim, Dis Unplugged and Touringplans. Tim is a trainwreck, the Dis is imploding (the Tattle forum on the Dis is amazing) and Toringplans moved away from vlogging. Luckily I have running, music, comedy etc vlogs to keep me busy as I'm not really watching any Disney vlogs at the mo.
I'm interested in hearing what kind of comedy channels you are following!
---
Stans are back at it again with the insane oversharing and comments. You need a therapist, not to be binging videos of these two grifters. Than again, maybe you should. Watch their evolution of the various facades and endless pursuit of grifterness and maybe you'll smarten up and join our side 😂 either way, seek professional help.
What a sad sack putting their personal business on that page. Don't they have any friends or family to talk about that stuff with?

• Sad
Do y'all remember Starcruiser Sammie? Well, I've been following the Kyle Pallo thread and the JoJo's World thread on Tattle, which led me to the newest JoJo's World video at Epcot. The actor who played Tim's Sammie was in it. It's rather interesting to see the Sammie guy in the wild, because...it really seems like they butched him up quite a bit for his Starcruiser gig.
BAM!

Sage1.jpg

Sage2.jpg

• Haha

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Hasn't Marriot hosted them before? I don't understand these places hosting the same vlogger more than once.

bumpire

Chatty Member
This one is strained as can be. If you have any good comments you’ve been saving for their live tonight is the night. Let’s get ready to rumble!

Last edited:
  • Haha

PistachioNut

VIP Member
This was terrifying. I can just feel the unpaid debts piled high while looking at this. View attachment 2344120

We now need a scared/scream😱 emoji reaction, Tattle! In addition to the eye roll. The others don’t do this kind of post the justice it deserves.
I feel like she grills like a relative of mine. After 45 minutes of grilling hot dogs, we asked what was taking so long. Only to go out and discover that she never lit the grill. She was just turning raw, cold hot dogs for nearly an hour
that’s quite a story! Hilarious!🤣

• Haha

arickroxy

I didn’t see it mentioned in the other thread, forgive me if I missed it. Isn’t this another new ring?
This is a pic @Quasimodo posted.
I was thinking the same thing. It seems like this ring popped up a little after Big Baby was born. I think it must be her push present she picked out. 🙄

• Sick

erry

VIP Member
Idk, for some reason it really grinds my gears when they put their take out food on real dishes. Like why?!?
Do they think it makes them appear more fancy?

she does that at resorts too. I remember in one video, she was showing the food, and made it a point to let the viewers know she was going to put the food on plates.

i wonder if they got comments in the past telling them to use dishes. That is one of the times I would’ve told the commenter to fuck all the way off

Rebelle

VIP Member
@Rebelle - I wonder if the pear shape solitaire was just smashed up against the other band? Maybe the angle is funny?

View attachment 2332567

I found this post I made back in Oct 2022 of the pear-shaped ring w/ the band that looks like the same band in the pic above that you screenshot.

View attachment 2332566
Maybe, it could be! The center looks more round to me. Ugh maybe I have to watch the stupid video.

I don’t always watch the videos. Everyone who does, be on the look out in future ones. Please and thank you!