The Tim Tracker #140 Shave & a haircut-two idiots - one that looks like a sunburnt potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did the Trackers get away with changing the color of their house? @linkdownbelow87 would the HOA allow that.
The HOA doesn’t have a house color palette binder?

Where I live as long as you pick your primary, trim & accent colors from the color palette binder there usually aren’t any problems.
Provided you submit your home augment application and it is approved by the board.

And I thought the Bojos were repainting their house? Well, at least the back side.
Or are they just touching up the spots where the pool bird cage touched their house?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Where I live as long as you pick your primary, trim & accent colors from the color palette binder there usually aren’t any problems.
Provided you submit your home augment application and it is approved by the board.

And I thought the Bojos were repainting their house? Well, at least the back side.
Or are they just touching up the spots where the pool bird cage touched their house?
I want to say when he painted the garage door poop brown he said it was an HOA approved color.

Reactions: 7
These damn vloggers and their overuse of the word “snack” makes me stabby… yea I’m looking at you Molly

Reactions: 6

Thanks for the info. In our HOA we aren't able to change our colors.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Two words: hair gel. Pretty sure he doesn't like his hairdo getting messed up by rain.
Kinda reminds me… why doesn’t he ever wear a baseball cap? He could pack one in his camera case, and throw it on if his hair gets messed up.

I always keep one handy on trips, and I have 2-3 in my car at all times. Especially if I’m gonna be outside for a while, it helps protect my face from sunburn and gives my eyes some extra shade (along with my sunglasses).

Just seems odd that I don’t think I’ve seen Tim wear one. Florida sun is no joke. It’ll age your face quickly if you don’t take precautions (sunscreen, cover, etc.)

Reactions: 13
Kinda reminds me… why doesn’t he ever wear a baseball cap? He could pack one in his camera case, and throw it on if his hair gets messed up.

I always keep one handy on trips, and I have 2-3 in my car at all times. Especially if I’m gonna be outside for a while, it helps protect my face from sunburn and gives my eyes some extra shade (along with my sunglasses).

Just seems odd that I don’t think I’ve seen Tim wear one. Florida sun is no joke. It’ll age your face quickly if you don’t take precautions (sunscreen, cover, etc.)
He only wears a hat when they go to AMI.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

He probably saw how dweeby Nick the Dick looked with his backwards hat and opted out. Seriously though, that family is a PSA for skin care waiting to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact that their screened-in swimming pool with shade sails and jacuzzi, all surrounded by palm trees, isn’t good enough for them speaks VOLUMES.

TTT #141 Ungrateful is just the tip of their iceberg of personality flaws.

1690746700879.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They must be losing a tit ton of money due to the writers and actors strikes.
Unfortunately this has been in the works for a while. Scents had a convention in Disney World last year. They even had a private event at a park.

Reactions: 3
That child’s dark eye circles are so terrible. Allergies? Crying? Lack of sleep? Bad nutrition? All of the above?
Tim and Jen, dark under-eye circles can be a sign of iron deficiency in kids. Perhaps you are feeding Jackson iron-rich foods like red/dark meat, lentils, spinach, and chickpeas off screen, but please get his CBC/iron levels to check for iron-deficiency anemia. CBCs are not routinely run at the well-child checkups you are undoubtedly taking him to.

Reactions: 11
Did i see this correctly that they ate Jersey Mikes for lunch, Chipotle for dinner, and dumplings for second dinner? Did they really eat all that in a short amount of time?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
🤣 🤣 🤣 I love that!!! That is so true. A couple weeks ago, I was at Publix and it started monsooning (like hard enough to hear it on the roof) and the lights went out (and it was dimly lit for quite some time).

Everyone just went about shopping like nothing was going on, not even fazed. Even though I was technically done and about to go check out, I just shrugged my shoulders and went back around to look at a few more things to buy. Then, after checking out, it stopped monsooning just enough (but still raining) for me to run out to the car and put the groceries in. Got all wet but whatever, you dry in like 2 secs down here once the sun comes back out.

Tim's ridiculous fear of the rain has NEVER made sense to me.
So crazy. I don’t understand how people could just keep doing whatever they’re doing…won’t they melt? Lol. 🙄 The past 4 days my kid has been in an outdoor tournament. We had a heatwave and we had torrential downpours and everything in between, and guess what…the kids still played. And the parents still stood and watched. Those kids will never play organized team sports. Between their inability to be on time anywhere and their adversity to any kind of weather, they would never be able to do it. This was the sky yesterday. Not a single person left because of it.
IMG_3107.jpeg

Reactions: 14
I hope when they got their Tesla detailed recently that they also remembered to get new tires.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope when they got their Tesla detailed recently that they also remembered to get new tires.
I forgot about that!
Bet Tim doesn’t get regular tire rotations and wheel alignments either.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.