The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That doesn't get talked about nearly enough, they are sexually harassed by all kinds of creepers on the regular. It must be surreal to be trying to make nice with the kids just to have sweet old gramps or dear daddy say something the kid hopefully doesn't hear and ruin it for the CM.:(
I noticed in all the pictures from his IG that someone (sorry, I forget who) posted here that he isn't holding the hot dog up when he's posing either. His and is holding the hot dog in a weird way below waste level. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ok sorry to go off topic, while I am enjoying reading the tea on the DisUnplugged board, I’m just wondering if there is a betting pool on when Pete will start slapping law suits? Not saying they would lose but I would be shocked if they aren’t served pretty soon.
You mean like a defamation of character-type thing? If they're lying...?

Reactions: 7
Buddy yells if he can get another hot wheel car (probably, he's still so freaking hard to understand) at the grocery store and Ginn's exasperated response is "I don't know Buddy, we'll talk about it".

"No." is a complete sentence Ginn. Also, I thought the Hot Wheels were just a "reward" for his stupid behavior chart? Now you're just buying them whenever he yells about wanting more?

Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 4.48.16 PM.png

---
These two "vids" still have a strikethrough....
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 4.53.01 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tim and Jen were talking about Big Baby and the prize bib for the diaper dash. After he wins, they plan on having him wear the bib the rest of the cruise so they can brag about him being the winner. These kids are so fucked for the rest of their lives.

View attachment 2322397
And OGB will be stuck in the kids club while they parade to golden child around the ship.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And OGB will be stuck in the kids club while they parade to golden child around the ship.
Only after they've forced OGB to greet all the princesses again which means more OGB rolling around on the dirty floor as the princesses awkwardly try to keep the conversation going while Ginn fake laughs and says something about too much sugar and Dim asks Moana if she's seen his feet tattoos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You mean like a defamation of character-type thing? If they're lying...?
Defamation, slander, loss of business. They have people claiming they are unsubscribing, won’t use Dreams Unlimited, etc. based on what is being told. I feel like they would win the suit based on truth but it doesn’t mean they wouldn’t spend a ton of time and money mounting a defense.

Reactions: 9
So very true!!!!

@xmasbdaygirl
What does the diaper dash baby winner get?
I believe you are the most recent DCL sailor from this thread.
Tim said they get a bib. He said he hopes Oliver gets that bin so he can wear it while on the cruise. He is already thinking he is going to win. Better get more of that tummy time in. You only got about 8 weeks or so.

• Sick
It’s a little hard to tell but it seems highly unlikely that they will be able to fit all that furniture they plan on getting onto the pool deck, even with the extended area. A outdoor kitchen with a bar top, a couch with a fire pit-coffee table, plus an additional seating area? Seems a bit much.

And maybe it’s just a bit ocd on my part, but that noticeable line in the pavers where they stopped and started again would drive me crazy.

View attachment 2322440
I’m just waiting for the ant colonies to set in and the weeds to start popping up through those pavers

Reactions: 13
Tim’s absolutely crazy with that diaper dash. That kid can barely roll over! He’s only gonna be six months old. Some 9 month old is gonna leave him in the dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last time I’ll call this to your attention but as Disney vlogger fans Dustin West formally employed tells more of his story working for the dis and it’s disturbing

We gotta give Tom so perspective that he might not be so bad

Reactions: 4
I don't have one but there is a picture where she has these shelf bangs and it looked absolutely terrible to the point of, I know I don't like you but even I'd try to stop you from that mess, terrible.
2021-04-27 (6).png

Heres the thing - Greasy Spice has had bangs quite a few times over the years...she gets them cut (they look awful) within a few days they are slicked back, shoved into a headband, pulled back into a bun....they never last. Plus it's not going to look good on a very round face with no neck. She seems to forget she doesn't like bangs...might have something to do with the full cork holder...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2322527
Heres the thing - Greasy Spice has had bangs quite a few times over the years...she gets them cut (they look awful) within a few days they are slicked back, shoved into a headband, pulled back into a bun....they never last. Plus it's not going to look good on a very round face with no neck. She seems to forget she doesn't like bangs...might have something to do with the full cork holder...
Yes, yes,
fire-kill.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.