The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They want to do a haul of their prime day purchases. JFC.

Dimmy says he's embarrassed to bring his giant camera to film at Publix, so they film on his phone. Sounds like somebody was bitched at for them filming in Publix, but yeah sure, pretend now after all this time you're "embarrassed" to film with your big camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
First and Foremost - the amount of clutter in their house would drive me insane - but maybe that's just me. I would not be able to live like that.
I’m currently packing for a move across the country to Lakeland, Fl and my apartment is in total disarray and chaos and it’s giving me anxiety. I don’t know how some people can live in that amount of clutter. If I had the money they say they have, I’d hire a housekeeping service to come in weekly. Especially if I’m going to constantly feature my house online.

Speaking of my upcoming move to central Florida, is it normal to not get out of your car to go buy groceries if it’s raining and you forgot the umbrella?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure a guy that refers to a pipe that the contractors didn't remove as "they didn't delete this" should be working on their house's electrical stuff, but have fun possibly getting electrocuted Dim.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's about winning. Tim loves winning.
The only loser I've ever seen that purposefully memorized the trivia questions and answers from one cruise (which he lost, of course) and then could not wait to blurt out every answer on his next cruise like a week later. And for what? A little knick knack and bragging rights? How small does one's micro penis have to be...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They want to do a haul of their prime day purchases. JFC.

Dimmy says he's embarrassed to bring his giant camera to film at Publix, so they film on his phone. Sounds like somebody was bitched at for them filming in Publix, but yeah sure, pretend now after all this time you're "embarrassed" to film with your big camera.
I always wonder if they are embarrassed filming with his giant ass camera and purse walking around Target. It’s one thing at theme parks but I personally would be embarrassed drawing that much attention to myself.

Reactions: 21
Jennbo got a new iPad that she is carrying around the grocery store with her 🙄
She also hasn’t cut her hair since she knew she was pregnant. What part of being pregnant prevents you from keeping your hair cut?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Maybe I don't remember correctly, but I thought once upon a time they weren't allowed to film in Publix. Or maybe I am wrong because they seem to do it all the time.

Reactions: 13
New vlog up...

Ginn said J$ has some activities today but isn't sure what they are....

They also enrolled him for soccer, and he's no longer doing gymnastics because he got "bored" of it....or were they told he's too rough with other kids and asked him not to come back?
---
Jesus their pool/hot tub are a complete disaster.

View attachment 2321819
---
Sorry Ginn some how black is not a "slimming" color for you.

View attachment 2321822
How is this travel related or even interesting? #homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m currently packing for a move across the country to Lakeland, Fl and my apartment is in total disarray and chaos and it’s giving me anxiety. I don’t know how some people can live in that amount of clutter. If I had the money they say they have, I’d hire a housekeeping service to come in weekly. Especially if I’m going to constantly feature my house online.

Speaking of my upcoming move to central Florida, is it normal to not get out of your car to go buy groceries if it’s raining and you forgot the umbrella?
LMAO not at all! You either wait it out and make a break into the store when it's not downpouring, or you just deal and shop a little wet. These two are the lamest excuses for "born and bred Floridians" I have ever encountered.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Good question Amanda, why would these bougie "set for life" fucks either not hire actual competent contractors regardless of the price, or maybe not be crappy clients that are hard to work with?
View attachment 2321905

Ginn claims she's not in the pool helping Dimmy scavenge for pavers in their murky nasty pool because Da Baby keeps waking up so she has to stay inside. Right, *that's* why.
View attachment 2321911

She got a new iPad (that she didn't want to pay full price for) because she wanted a "digital planner". I'm sure she'll totally plan well now.

"I don't necessarily have ADHD". I'm sure she also "doesn't necessarily have diabetes".
View attachment 2321921
Dim and Ginn seem like the sort that wouldn't offer free bottled water/snacks or get a lunch for the crew doing the work on their house, and would tell them they need to go elsewhere if they need to use the bathroom.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ginn claims she knows the names of every single one of Buddy's hot wheels cars which he apparently has at least 100 of.

And yet.... she can't remember her second miracle child's name.

Dim doesn't understand the concept of soup mugs. Some people work Dim. So they heat up their soup from home at work. Or they're rushing to take the kids from one activity to another (because you know, they're parents who parent their children) and need the soup poured in a handy mug. He seriously judges the most random bleeping tit.
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.46.32 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 28
The rain doesn't stop anyone from going about their day-to-day business. The Trackers just make such a huge deal out of it because they can't do anything alone and instead it has to be a whole family affair to go across the street to freaking Publix.

I have major driving in the rain anxiety and I still get out and drive whenever it's pouring because life doesn't stop when it rains. Unless you're a Bojo.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Idk about you, but I have my grocery list in the notes on my phone like a normal bleeping person. Imagine how weird that dope seemed to normal shoppers walking around the store. Also had the thought that JennBo must've been watching Bravo while Dimmy shopped. You know, like children watch their tablets while mom and dad get some grocery shopping done.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg that is so pathetic. She's so desperate to appear to be Super!Mom or I don't know really actually know what she's going for, but she just ends up looking like an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
LMAO not at all! You either wait it out and make a break into the store when it's not downpouring, or you just deal and shop a little wet. These two are the lamest excuses for "born and bred Floridians" I have ever encountered.
Or one person runs in to the grocery store [or gets dropped off close to the door] and the other adult waits in the car with the kids.

Reactions: 16
Idk about you, but I have my grocery list in the notes on my phone like a normal bleeping person. Imagine how weird that dope seemed to normal shoppers walking around the store. Also had the thought that JennBo must've been watching Bravo while Dimmy shopped. You know, like children watch their tablets while mom and dad get some grocery shopping done.
I still use pen and paper for my list. And it's a good day when I actually remember to bring the list with me to the store 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He’s filming her on the iPhone while she’s reading the ipad. What a couple twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The baby rolled over on his own for the first time. Thought he already did that 🤔?
He got his arm caught underneath so Timmy boy tells he still has work to do. WTF?
He’s not practicing for the Olympics Dimmy. He is performing an innate motor skill.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
On the Stan page on Facebook, one of the Stan’s asked what’s going on with Tim’s beard. She said it was a genuine question and she didn’t mean anything negative by it and she had to turn off the comments because the other Stan’s were being negative to her.

Their fan base is extremely defensive of them. Even turning on other Stan’s. Yikes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.