The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That doesn't get talked about nearly enough, they are sexually harassed by all kinds of creepers on the regular. It must be surreal to be trying to make nice with the kids just to have sweet old gramps or dear daddy say something the kid hopefully doesn't hear and ruin it for the CM.:(
When I was in Universal Hollywood earlier this year, there were some guys in their early 20s that got kicked out of the park because they were making inappropriate hand gestures on a photo with Bart Simpson. Bart walked away and spoke to another member of staff and the next thing we knew, about 5 members of security appeared from nowhere and grabbed the guys and frogmarched them out. We were next in line waiting for our photo. I bet they see and hear all kinds, it's so sad.
---
Tim and Jen were talking about Big Baby and the prize bib for the diaper dash. After he wins, they plan on having him wear the bib the rest of the cruise so they can brag about him being the winner. These kids are so fucked for the rest of their lives.

View attachment 2322397
Wouldn't the bib be dirty within an hour? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she said, if you live in florida you have to keep an umbrella in the car all the time. 🙄 does this not apply to other places too? Not that they would know, being a travel channel, but it rains everywhere. I live in the UK and it rains allllll the time but I cant tell you the last time I actually bothered to use an umbrella 😅
I'm in California and even I have 2 umbrellas in the car but I can't remember the last time I actually used them, even this past winter/spring when we had nonstop "atmospheric rivers" and "bomb cyclones" and unprecedented flooding. I used my raincoat or I just walked briskly in and out of buildings and I either wore rainboots or waterproof shoes so I didn't even have to deal with wet feet. Weird how that works.

I've never seen two people act this bothered about precipitation from the sky when it's what they've experienced their entire lives. And it's not even like it's the kind of cold rain we get in my neck of the woods during the winter. And it's not like they have perfectly coifed hair that is going to get ruined and they both look like they could use a shower so I seriously don't understand this aversion to rain.

Reactions: 25
Eh I use an umbrella because I hate being wet, even just a little, but that's just me. Haha.

Reactions: 14
I don’t have a pool but that pool looks completely fucked to me. I don’t see any option but to drain it, and then get down there with a broom or a shopvac.

Tim is so annoying doing his own electrical. Hire an electrician you moron.

I recoiled when he said he wanted to get a firepit. Seems dangerous to me especially since they have zero control over their kid.

Reactions: 27
Ginn wants to get bangs. Because as she says, "I wear my hair up a lot, right? (Dim: "right") and I just want something *motions to greasy forehead* here. Some drama."

She said she used to have baby bangs in college and thinks she used to pull them off. She then sounded like she was about to launch into a story about talking about something related to her baby bangs that doesn't go with their "ding dang golly gee" fake image so there was a weird cut. Then she said she was going to have some chocolate peanuts. I can't believe she dumped Raisin Bran Crunch already! /s
What a nightmare for her stylist to create even bangs for the linebacker with this hairline:
1689893477246.png

Thanks @hcslacs for the screen grab.

Although, now that I look at it...her want for bangs might be to cover her disappearing eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Eh I use an umbrella because I hate being wet, even just a little, but that's just me. Haha.
Hehe, I'd use an umbrella more often, but rain here almost always also comes with wind and I don't feel like dealing with a broken umbrella - you can always tell who is a tourist because they show up in shorts and with umbrellas (and with their luggage visible in their rental cars and fancy cameras hanging loosely on their shoulder and scrolling their phone near the doors on the train totally oblivious to the people that will yank their phone from them just as the doors are closing... but I digress 😆).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I live in Seattle, if I didn’t want to grocery shop in the rain I would never get anything done.
I don’t understand these two acting like they will absolutely melt if they get rained on. I can understand wanting to stay indoors if there’s lightning present but rain? come on. 🙄
I do own an umbrella even though I live in Washington and a lot of people say that’s a tourist thing I do see locals with umbrellas I just normally forget mine

Reactions: 11
It’s a little hard to tell but it seems highly unlikely that they will be able to fit all that furniture they plan on getting onto the pool deck, even with the extended area. A outdoor kitchen with a bar top, a couch with a fire pit-coffee table, plus an additional seating area? Seems a bit much.

And maybe it’s just a bit ocd on my part, but that noticeable line in the pavers where they stopped and started again would drive me crazy.

IMG_1550.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Ginn is so greasy, her bangs would always look like she had actually been caught in the rain (though of course she wouldn't look as good as Darcy).
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 4.01.40 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a nightmare for her stylist to create even bangs for the linebacker with this hairline:
View attachment 2322421
Thanks @hcslacs for the screen grab.

Although, now that I look at it...her want for bangs might be to cover her disappearing eyebrows.
I don't have one but there is a picture where she has these shelf bangs and it looked absolutely terrible to the point of, I know I don't like you but even I'd try to stop you from that mess, terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand how they go everywhere as an entourage. I thought Buddy was going to pull down one of those racks at Lowes and end them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also, correct me if I am wrong, but aren't babies usually sitting up before they start crawling? In the home vlog they kept acting like he was going to crawl very soon 🙄 and he's not even sitting up yet.

Reactions: 23
Interesting 🤔 For the non drinking Trackers, their wine cork container, is now full!
YEP!!!!! I noticed that too! Here's a screenshot of the cork collection in background two months ago (May 3rd) titled "What we do when daddy is away". As you can see it was half full. Hmmmmm....Sure Jen...we know what you reeeally do. Whoopsie!!! Just own it.
Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 7.05.39 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok sorry to go off topic, while I am enjoying reading the tea on the DisUnplugged board, I’m just wondering if there is a betting pool on when Pete will start slapping law suits? Not saying they would lose but I would be shocked if they aren’t served pretty soon.
---
While she was explaining her "job", I'm sure she thought she was making it sound like it was such a difficult and labor intensive chore, but she just ended up coming across as completely inept at it. And why are there so many memory cards spread around the house? Why isn't she editing as they film.? Why does she have 10 memory cards to go through and why aren't they labelled with a note? Maybe her Etsy note app can't handle that.

I guess this does give us some insight into why it takes her soooooo long to get videos edited. How has she not improved on her "job" over all these years?

View attachment 2322161

Yes, Jen, there are a thousand better ways to do your job. But then if you were better, you would have more time to spend with your kids or actually do household chores, and you do not want to do that. So you just keep on doing your typical crappy job as an editor.
why doesn’t she use hard drives? She is dumb as tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.