The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that is so pathetic. She's so desperate to appear to be Super!Mom or I don't know really actually know what she's going for, but she just ends up looking like an idiot.
Exactly! Like others- I have a running list in the notes of my phone. She is trying so hard to look like this put together/rich suburbanite mom 🙄. No one is impressed by your iPad Jennbo. No one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How the hell can't they complete anything or complain about not having time?? I'm feeling irrationally irritated

Reactions: 15
It's almost like he goes out of his way to mispronounce things.

1689883945910.png

---
Ginn claims she knows the names of every single one of Buddy's hot wheels cars which he apparently has at least 100 of.

And yet.... she can't remember her second miracle child's name.

Dim doesn't understand the concept of soup mugs. Some people work Dim. So they heat up their soup from home at work. Or they're rushing to take the kids from one activity to another (because you know, they're parents who parent their children) and need the soup poured in a handy mug. He seriously judges the most random bleeping tit.
View attachment 2321958
He doesn't even understand the concept of soup. He says it's so hot down there that nobody eats soup. While standing in an aisle with countless cans of soup. That must only be for show since nobody down there eats soup.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How the hell can't they complete anything or complain about not having time?? I'm feeling irrationally irritated
Oh, you're not alone in that feeling. I feel this way with all the vloggers who have "no time". No, it's just called lazy. They're all freaking lazy. Try working full time, while parenting, getting kids to and from extra curricular activities, keeping a house clean, grocery shop, cook, laundry.....need I continue? These people have NO clue what real life is anymore. I live for the day when the bottom falls out and all these vloggers have to work a real job again.

• Heart
Exactly! Like others- I have a running list in the notes of my phone. She is trying so hard to look like this put together/rich suburbanite mom 🙄. No one is impressed by your iPad Jennbo. No one.
Yeah, it's not the 2000s anymore. Next she'll start taking pictures with her iPad like a tourist.

• Haha
So, it actually was Jen commenting about Tim's haircut on that one video when she said "I have an appointment soon".
---
I can't believe how awful these two are at time management. The day "got away from them" so Tim had to fish around in the pool for debris in the dark?! How does that make any sense? I still do not understand keeping the water in the pool during the construction.

He blames all the staycations at AMI, the Polynesian, etc. for not being able to get a haircut. I can't believe that he has been too busy to take the 30 minutes out of his day to run to Supercuts or somewhere like that. And that he is incapable of trimming his own beard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So, it actually was Jen commenting about Tim's haircut on that one video when she said "I have an appointment soon".
---
I can't believe how awful these two are at time management. The day "got away from them" so Tim had to fish around in the pool for debris in the dark?! How does that make any sense? I still do not understand keeping the water in the pool during the construction.

He blames all the staycations at AMI, the Polynesian, etc. for not being able to get a haircut. I can't believe that he has been too busy to take the 30 minutes out of his day to run to Supercuts or somewhere like that. And that he is incapable of trimming his own beard.
He could have gone to that shave place at Disney Springs that he went to, if he's looking for a "higher class" barber. There's no excuse. I've never met any man that is that incompetent that they can't take care of their own beard.

• Heart
I have to assume he's been looking for a pretentious barber who allows him to film probably. And then he said he was concerned about having to wear sunscreen on his head because he'd have shorter hair. Find something worthy to whine about, you dingdong.
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 1.47.08 PM.png

Remember in the live show when Ginn said she keeps saying "Da Baby" because it's a "nickname" and she couldn't use "Buddy" because OG Buddy told her that's his name and so that's why she says "Da Baby"? Pepperidge Farm remembers. Anyway inn this home vlog at the end when they yet again redundantly showed the prop Da Baby rolling over, they were both using Buddy when talking about Da Baby while OG Buddy was right there (who forgot to play along with the fake narrative and script and throw a fit about it). It would be really a whole lot easier Bojos to not lie about the GD stupidest tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It's almost like he goes out of his way to mispronounce things.

View attachment 2322022
---

He doesn't even understand the concept of soup. He says it's so hot down there that nobody eats soup. While standing in an aisle with countless cans of soup. That must only be for show since nobody down there eats soup.
the whole hurricane preparedness thing just flew right past his dumb ass

Reactions: 15
Ugh, does she not know how to buy makeup. She clearly does not know how to blend her face in contrast with her neck is ridiculously orange in the beginning of the video. She's at Sephora all the freaking time, you'd think she'd get her color done.

Also OG Buddy might as well get use to sharing his name. I still sometimes call them B1 and B2 in my head and think of B1 and B2 of Bananas in Pajamas fame which would probably be nightmare fuel for banana hating Dim.

Also you should never refer to your child's butt as a booty butt with all the weirdos on the internet. Dear freaking lord. They spend more time preparing for this stupid race to win a plastic medal than they do actually preparing their kids for life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I know I've seen stans wanting Dim to shave his rats nest i
Ugh, does she not know how to buy makeup. She clearly does not know how to blend her face in contrast with her neck is ridiculously orange in the beginning of the video. She's at Sephora all the freaking time, you'd think she'd get her color done.

Also OG Buddy might as well get use to sharing his name. I still sometimes call them B1 and B2 in my head and think of B1 and B2 of Bananas in Pajamas fame which would probably be nightmare fuel for banana hating Dim.
And wasn't she going to feature a lot of makeup tutorials on her "Jenn Does Things" channel? Yeah bleeping right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
While she was explaining her "job", I'm sure she thought she was making it sound like it was such a difficult and labor intensive chore, but she just ended up coming across as completely inept at it. And why are there so many memory cards spread around the house? Why isn't she editing as they film.? Why does she have 10 memory cards to go through and why aren't they labelled with a note? Maybe her Etsy note app can't handle that.

I guess this does give us some insight into why it takes her soooooo long to get videos edited. How has she not improved on her "job" over all these years?

1689887011092.png

Yes, Jen, there are a thousand better ways to do your job. But then if you were better, you would have more time to spend with your kids or actually do household chores, and you do not want to do that. So you just keep on doing your typical crappy job as an editor.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.