The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lambyo, from you question on the other thread. They aren’t redoing the kitchen, they are building an outdoor kitchen in the lanai. People can really go all-out on those. Ours has a commercial ice maker, sink, fridge, grill and bar counter and it was a minimal option. I’m pretty anxious to see how they do theirs because they are trash and half ass everything they do.
Wow! Their financial advisor must be making them big bucks. They’re putting in an outdoor kitchen, she doesn’t cook? Maybe they’re hiring a personal chef!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can someone either post a timestamp or link to Tim's pee shakes in the live? That's honestly all I really want to see, because I have never heard or someone getting pee shakes and it sounds too ridiculous to be true.
Starts about 1:34:00. You can't really see anything. It's what he said, then she said in response. Then he leaves to go to the bathroom just a bit after that. And he waddles. Except he waddles back in too, and was waddling out to check on the baby. I think he just waddles.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Pee shakes around 1:36:16 where he gets up though he starts moving around sooner. I think he mentions the pee shakes earlier around 1:34:21

Reactions: 12
The pool party comment is ridiculous. If you watched in the Sanford house, they had friends over all the time with their crappy little pool and mold infested pool house. You don’t need an outdoor kitchen and new pavers for entertaining guests. She’s such a self centered, bravo housewife wannabe. She must be expecting to be added into the prestigious mom groups of preschool and think that’ll help show off her house.

Reactions: 34
I thought people were taking about shaking it, as in "If you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pool party comment is ridiculous. If you watched in the Sanford house, they had friends over all the time with their crappy little pool and mold infested pool house. You don’t need an outdoor kitchen and new pavers for entertaining guests. She’s such a self centered, bravo housewife wannabe. She must be expecting to be added into the prestigious mom groups of preschool and think that’ll help show off her house.
Lord, she will be ripped inside out by those other moms. But I really don't think that J$ will last more than two days at this school (if at all). I suspect we'll hear about how he's so close to Baby Brother and wants to stay home like a good brother when the truth of the matter is he still has a pacifier, isn't toliet trained, and is undisciplined

Saw this in the news and before I clicked on it I may have thought they were talking about Lake Nona for a hot second.

Reactions: 14
Starts about 1:34:00. You can't really see anything. It's what he said, then she said in response. Then he leaves to go to the bathroom just a bit after that. And he waddles. Except he waddles back in too, and was waddling out to check on the baby. I think he just waddles.
You can see him shake a tiny bit, right after that he says he has to pee. However, he stays and talks another 5 minutes or so.
I hope they’re being honest about the financial person. The right one can be extremely helpful in getting a couple started out right. Maybe he told them to pay off the house, get a 401k, some education funds for both kids, and maybe a life insurance policy for each of them. Some stocks/bonds in a few assorted funds and they can have millions by the time they’re ready to retire. Of course that assumes they will always have a 6 figure + income and hopefully everyone stays healthy.
Did one of “us” ask if they would make banana knee pads? The THoles didn’t seem to get the joke. They are definitely reading here, hopefully they take some of the criticism to heart and fix what is broken with their channel. They used to be fun to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any podcast they do will be a disaster if these live shows are anything to go off of. Half the time, they don’t even finish their thought. They both get easily distracted and move on to another topic before finishing the first topic they were talking about.

Tim saying he doesn’t understand YouTube because Jenn does the editing. Anyone else think she has told him this? Like she has told him over and over and over that he doesn’t understand YouTube and he needs her and now he truly believes this.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She certainly has delusions of grandeur
She is absolutely delusional. I’m still bothered that she essentially said that Cillian Murphy is ugly and that’s one reason she doesn’t want to watch Oppenheimer. She looks like sunburnt potato and should not be talking about anyones looks period. Especially when her husband looks like the skeevy guy you buy weed from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just finished. She wants to start a podcast on theme-park YouTube. Omg get over yourself. You can barely put out three crappy videos a week as it is.

The investment talk was cracking me up. I dunno, maybe they made millions in their peak and are living off dividends or interest. Doubtful.

The college stuff is so over the top, I’m sure they just bought into that Florida state school plan. Which is good. But stop flexing.

They’re just too much. Acting like they’re as rich as Mr Beast or Casey Neistat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Regarding the Native ad: I already knew it had to be a requirement to show the deodorant being used as I have seen other YouTubers use Native in their ads but according to Tim and Jenn, Native said, “we like to see it being put on.” I guess to The Trackers, that means include a closeup of Tim’s hairy armpit instead of wearing a shirt or not zooming in so close when he is applying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Playboard updated and shows $261 Super Chat/Sticker revenue for yesterday's late night live. This number might go up later:
Screenshot_20230718-160619.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s so damn full of herself. She’s so rich she’s writing iNvEstMenTs as her part-time job! Sure baby. Even Tim looked like he wanted to crawl under the table.

You’re so rich but your house looks like tit. Why don’t you start with cleaning it. Even a less financially successful YouTuber could manage that.

I cannot wait until something happens to YouTube compensation that fucks these two up 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When asked by a Stan what one word would they use to describe the other, Tim says, “beautiful.” What one word did Jenn use to describe Tim after he said she is beautiful? “Comfortable.” But guyyyzzz she means it in a nice way!

If anything, this live has shown me that Tim has not put his foot down on anything. He still sees Jenn as the hot chick who is out of his league and who is much smarter than he is.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She is absolutely delusional. I’m still bothered that she essentially said that Cillian Murphy is ugly and that’s one reason she doesn’t want to watch Oppenheimer. She looks like sunburnt potato and should not be talking about anyones looks period. Especially when her husband looks like the skeevy guy you buy weed from.
The Tim Tracker #140 She Looks Like a Sunburnt Potato 😂 h/t to @eatcherheartout for that gem and full credit if it becomes the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When asked by a Stan what one word would they use to describe the other, Tim says, “beautiful.” What one word did Jenn use to describe Tim after he said she is beautiful? “Comfortable.” But guyyyzzz she means it in a nice way!

If anything, this live has shown me that Tim has not put his foot down on anything. He still sees Jenn as the hot chick who is out of his league and who is much smarter than he is.
Well, that may be one of the few times she's actually truthful. He's made her very comfortable, so comfortable, in fact, she no longer functions...

• Haha
  • Sick
Yep. Proves my point I said earlier this morning. He rarely speaks negatively about her. But she just can't instinctively offer up an off-the-cuff nice thing to say about him. (watch her now lavish praise on him in an upcoming vlog 🤣)
---
Well, that may be one of the few times she's actually truthful. He's made her very comfortable, so comfortable, in fact, she no longer functions...
She FAKES an inability to function. She can function. She chooses not to, and why should she when she can get Tim to do everything?
Ya know, #hotchick #outofmyleague and all. 🥴

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.