The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The really weird thing is that pee shakes don’t typically start until after you actually start to pee. Is he just constantly peeing his pants? Is that why the waddle to the bathroom?
If Tim starts shaking in the pool, you know it's time to get out...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just finished. She wants to start a podcast on theme-park YouTube. Omg get over yourself. You can barely put out three crappy videos a week as it is.

The investment talk was cracking me up. I dunno, maybe they made millions in their peak and are living off dividends or interest. Doubtful.

The college stuff is so over the top, I’m sure they just bought into that Florida state school plan. Which is good. But stop flexing.

They’re just too much. Acting like they’re as rich as Mr Beast or Casey Neistat.
Agree. They started the podcast years ago and failed miserably. They also have talked about doing it again for years, along with Jenn wanting to do more with her channel. Again, nothing has been done. They are too lazy to actually do these things and if they start again, they sure won't follow through.

I don't know much about investing. I am fortunate to have a decent pension. Could they seriously start investing at 40 and already say they they are set for retirement? I assume that means they will live at their current income level because they clearly cannot live on less with their spending habits.

They should have bought some investment properties a few years ago, and they would be set. Maybe they did, but I don't think so. That blabbermouth (mostly Jen) would let it be known, pretending to let it slip during a live.

Reactions: 15
So, back to the band Nanny Claws and the Shivering Pee Shakes - I'm thinking they'd probably do hipster indie versions of other songs and their most popular cover would be "Pee-Shake it Off".

🎶 I stay out too late
Got nothing in my brain
That's what my wife says
That's what my wife says
I'm terrible with dates
Planning gets in my way
At least that's what the unwell say
That's what the unwell say

But I keep waddling
Can't stop, won't stop limping
It's like I got denial in my mind
Saying it's gonna be alright
I always miss the beat
I'm tripping on my feet
And that's what the stans don't see
That's what they don't see

Players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate (haters gonna hate)
Baby, I'm just gonna pee-shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I pee-shake it off, I pee-shake it off

Pubes are gonna pube
Armpits gonna stink
I'm just gonna pee-shake
I pee-shake it off, pee-shake it off 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think Tim said he was “sad” that Buddy won’t ride Mine Train yet. Sad? WTF. There are lots of things to be sad about but a kid not riding a ride isn’t one of them.

I feel so bad for Buddy if Big Babe turns out to like rides or being filmed. He will definitely pit the kids against each other.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ew, so he wore the same shirt all day and all during the live show and now we know because of his cringe Native ad (and of course we've seen it) that he gets all sweaty after a day out and he didn't bother changing out of his clothes. But hey, at least his sweaty pits have a faint minty-eucalyptus odor. 🤢
---
Dim, regarding "his" cookie: "It's in there, it's hard to see". "It's not anything extraordinary or remarkable."

Are we talking about your cookie or "cookie", Dim?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ew, so he wore the same shirt all day and all during the live show and now we know because of his cringe Native ad (and of course we've seen it) that he gets all sweaty after a day out and he didn't bother changing out of his clothes. But hey, at least his sweaty pits have a faint minty-eucalyptus odor. 🤢
---
Dim, regarding "his" cookie: "It's in there, it's hard to see". "It's not anything extraordinary or remarkable."

Are we talking about your cookie or "cookie", Dim?
Now the real question did Jenn smell peachy or did she break out the rose lavender for the live last night.

And I see we got the Minion Blast gorge fest today. He looks like absolute hell. Surprise, surprise. Wonder if he was pissed he had to stay there longer for the ride to open. Ugh, and no one can wait for OG Buddy to ride it, Dim.

Reactions: 15
Listened to bits and pieces of the live. Jenn seemed to be overly enthused about everything and all these business plans she is making. It was odd to hear that she sounds like she has this organized plan for everything and is all entrepreneurial and creative all of a sudden. It's bizarro world with them.

Reactions: 22
His food reviews are the worst.

The Tim cookie is just for a cute photo opp. You know, for people who are actual fans of the movies. It’s just a sugar cookie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
His food reviews are the worst.

The Tim cookie is just for a cute photo opp. You know, for people who are actual fans of the movies. It’s just a sugar cookie.
For reals. I wouldn't trust anything that dipshit says about food. His taste buds and mine are about polar opposites and he has made me essentially redefine the term picky eater.

Reactions: 9
I need him to stop saying "treat". All he did was go back and forth between the closed ride and eating more bleeping treats. Some words sound like they're so hard for him to enunciate clearly, you'd think his dentures are about to pop out.

Huh?
Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 4.45.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 4.48.04 PM.png

This weirdo says hi to "future Jackson" on every "vid".
Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 4.48.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 4.48.26 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think Tim said he was “sad” that Buddy won’t ride Mine Train yet. Sad? WTF. There are lots of things to be sad about but a kid not riding a ride isn’t one of them.

I feel so bad for Buddy if Big Babe turns out to like rides or being filmed. He will definitely pit the kids against each other.
He should be sad that his wife has zero connection to his kids

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I haven't watched any of the Trackers videos in months because they are just incredibly boring. Almost had a jump scare with the messy beard he's sporting now. He looks homeless.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Feels weird to be semi-positive but minus the food reviews and Tim looking like hell this vlog was…fine. Reminds me of the basic update vlogs Tim used to do before I became more of a hate watcher lol. I also appreciate that he actually followed the rules and didn’t film the technical rehearsal.

While nothing special, I just feel like the vlogs are more tolerable when it’s just Tim. Yeah he can be annoying too but Jen is insufferable and he seems more chill when she isn’t there. Plus no exploiting the children!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.