The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying over from @CoolWhip's comment from the last thread -

View attachment 2316471

I could see that but, at the same time, didn't they reference it being a Disney cruise on the Fantasy in the swim-up bar at the pool? Talking about sailing... something like that, and the guy said he watched them? And Tim asked for his card?

Jenn says they're investing with him, the advisor, and it's turning out to be "very fruitful."

I feel like there'd be less outwardly trolling for fish on a Disney cruise (clientele-wise).
Don't ask me why I think that. 🤣 I don't know. It's just in my head.
LOL that is why I said Ameriprise or Edward Jones, they fish everywhere and all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok wait, your comments are making this love make sense to me…

Jenn was just testing the waters to see what the Stans react well to. She was pitching their new channel niche. Changing to higher value content that doesn’t require leaving the house.

How to make money online & Personal finance are in the top three on every top niche list.

I bet she thinks she is going to have chatgpt write the content and she and Tim will read the scripts and film it as a video podcast.

great idea, except they are idiots who can’t read, have zero personality, zero topic authority, zero planning skills…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I finally got around to finishing the home vlog and at the end she keeps saying stuff like "when the pool area is done they'll finally be able to have pool parties and invite friends and the cousins over". I believe the pool area was a bit tight, but how would that prevent pool parties and cousin visits? She also asked Tim, "don't you think it'll all be worth it in the end" (or something like that) and he gave a rather unenthusiastic "yeah".

I do think this pool reno was her idea and she used the pool parties and cousins to get Tim on board. I can only imagine how desperate he is to have other people around and not just have to deal with her.

And it looks like Tim is doing a lot of the work himself (probably to save money--despite her apparently telling the live audience they have plenty) and she doesn't have to lift a single finger.

She's something else, isn't she.

Reactions: 24
I'm ready for her to try to hock some work from home lularoe scheme. Only thing is she'd have to figure out something to get herself on the top of the pyramid and that would be too much work guyzz. The hooman manatee has to be a layabout.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenn reads here. I feel like she got alerted to Werner’s financial troubles and maybe felt the need to defend their horrible financial decisions and over compensated by that disjointed and over-sharing of their financial security.

Reactions: 20
Hey, I liked O-Town thank you very much...LOL. 😂
I admit. I watched that show Making the Band, or whatever it was called. Remember Ashley Parker Angel? 🤣

I wanna say I recall them living at that time over on Apopka Vineland in Phillips Crossing. I remember seeing them at Pleasure Island one night walking around near in front of BET. It was Ashley and that other dude Jacob(?). They looked so dorky. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so not watching the live. Please recap what they said in a nutshell with their investments?

Reactions: 7
Ok so not watching the live. Please recap what they said in a nutshell with their investments?
They met some random person when they were halfway drunk at the pool bar on the Fantasy who was a stan that was allegedly into investing and he gave them his card. I want to say they said he was from NY (?) was in and out of the room at that point and that when they got back they gave him a call and have been happy since and are set for things like retirement and OG Buddy's college fund. They quickly added they are saving for Oliver. They have money in stocks and things :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I am watching the live..I never watch them usually, but Tim and his constant yeah and random sounds, and the two of them not looking at the camera is highly off-putting. I basically got through about 10min, and shut it off...horrible...and what is all the stupid thank yous?
Stickers show up donating $1.99 or thereabouts for these poor, poor slackers. The stans believe they are giving them life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Stickers show up donating $1.99 or thereabouts for these poor, poor slackers. The Stan’s believe they are giving them life.
I gotta wonder what the stans think about superstickers now that they've learned that Jenn is sooooo happy that they're not poor anymore (pretty much what she said) and that their retirement is sitting there waiting for them and all of Buddy's education is taken care of, etc.

Sure there's some idiots who will give them their last dollar.

But I wonder if some of the other more sane (?!) stans are waking up to the whole bUt ...BuT ...BUt ...TheY wOrK sO hArD aNd DeSErVE thIS so I wANT to GiVe tHEm A $1.99 SUpErStiCKer To HElP theM pAY fOr A ThIRd nEw caR! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They met some random person when they were halfway drunk at the pool bar on the Fantasy who was a stan that was allegedly into investing and he gave them his card. I want to say they said he was from NY (?) was in and out of the room at that point and that when they got back they gave him a call and have been happy since and are set for things like retirement and OG Buddy's college fund. They quickly added they are saving for Oliver. They have money in stocks and things :rolleyes:
Thank you. Interesting. Well we thought that might be the case because they are still spending like no tomorrow.

Reactions: 9
Maybe they should worry about preschool first before they plan to send him off to college. I have a few things in mind they can work on…

Reactions: 22
Honestly, given their track records I don't think that either of their kids will be college bound. Especially OG Buddy from what we've seen so far. I may be wrong and there's nothing wrong if they don't go to college, but I see them being entitled a-holes like their parents (O is still too young but if he is raised like his brother-which he is-this is what I see happening). Honestly, instead of using that money for endless staycations if I was them I'd probably try to take some courses at the local junior college (even if it was just online) just to have some sort of trade or associates if the YT channel did go belly up. I know they usually always having some basic IT courses that could be useful or even some business classes would be relevant to keeping their channel afloat.

Reactions: 18
Listening now…

“Our vacations are always working vacations”
—Jenn

😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Can someone either post a timestamp or link to Tim's pee shakes in the live? That's honestly all I really want to see, because I have never heard or someone getting pee shakes and it sounds too ridiculous to be true.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can someone either post a timestamp or link to Tim's pee shakes in the live? That's honestly all I really want to see, because I have never heard or someone getting pee shakes and it sounds too ridiculous to be true.
Please do , so we don’t have to suffer & watch the whole video .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.