The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pigeon came over to eat Tim’s scraps. Look at how freaking messy this dude is. Crumbs on the table, the chair, and the ground.

IMG_1545.jpeg

And I’m sure Tim had no intention of cleaning up his mess.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Tim sighting at All-Star Music today by a stan. Guess we will get an exciting resort tour with another burger for lunch. Riveting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I did love that Villains-Con didn’t open when he wanted it to and he had to keep circling around and around.

He hadn’t seen Bourne Stuntacular yet. Weird. I thought this was his job. I mean along with being an investment banker with Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good lord, just finished catching up on the last thread and then see there are already 6 pages on this on.
I picked the wrong month to do the Oliver tracker.....an increase in videos and now a live, ugh. I'll have an updated count by the weekend, I need to mentally prepare for the 2 hour shitshow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I did love that Villains-Con didn’t open when he wanted it to and he had to keep circling around and around.

He hadn’t seen Bourne Stuntacular yet. Weird. I thought this was his job. I mean along with being an investment banker with Jenn.
Also thought it was weird he was threatening to just go home if it didn't open soon. It opened yesterday around 2:30pm... I thought this was his job.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear Tim, while you are apparently blacklisted by all the barbers in the Orlando metro, go on Amazon and order yourself a beard trimmer. They're like 30 bucks, if that, and they send it to your house.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dear Tim, while you are apparently blacklisted by all the barbers in the Orlando metro, go on Amazon and order yourself a beard trimmer. They're like 30 bucks, if that, and they send it to your house.
Honestly, I’m super surprised he hasn’t tried to grift a sponsorship off of the dollar shave club. I’ve seen them sponsor a lot of Youtubers in the past.

Edited to add: was he sponsored by them at one time a few years ago when he still had the handlebar mustache? I feel like he was sponsored by somebody back then like once.

Reactions: 15
I broke down and listened to the entire live. Wow so much boasting....so full of themselves, we know YouTube because we are the OG, we make more money on YouTube than you realize, we can teach everyone how to be successful YouTubers, our investments are all doing amazing, we get along so great in our marriage, we are careful with our spending unlike others, we are so lucky we are so rich now etc etc. This is all in between their stupid expressions and jokes
Dim looked so uncomfortable the whole time.
Ginn was definitely on a high.
And really Ginn, you are not that person to send your meal back....hmmm yes you are
The funniest thing though was Ginn wanted to be a history teacher but not interested in seeing Oppenheimer.
I have never heard them boast about their money this much before.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I broke down and listened to the entire live. Wow so much boasting....so full of themselves, we know YouTube because we are the OG, we make more money on YouTube than you realize, we can teach everyone how to be successful YouTubers, our investments are all doing amazing, we get along so great in our marriage, we are careful with our spending unlike others etc etc. This is all in between their stupid expressions and jokes
Dim looked so uncomfortable the whole time.
Ginn was definitely on a high.
And really Ginn, you are not that person to send your meal back....hmmm yes you are
I still can't get over her ignorance of saying I COULDN'T IMAGINE HAVING A NORMAL JOB AND BEING AWAY FROM MY FAMILY. LIKE HOW DO PEOPLE DO IT, THATS WILDDDDD. WE SPEND SO MUCH TIME TOGETHER.
They are so out of touch.
---
I'm surprised he doesn't scratch his head with a weirdly held fork.
A dinglehopper if you would. Wonder if these two Disney fans even know what that is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Feels weird to be semi-positive but minus the food reviews and Tim looking like hell this vlog was…fine. Reminds me of the basic update vlogs Tim used to do before I became more of a hate watcher lol. I also appreciate that he actually followed the rules and didn’t film the technical rehearsal.

While nothing special, I just feel like the vlogs are more tolerable when it’s just Tim. Yeah he can be annoying too but Jen is insufferable and he seems more chill when she isn’t there. Plus no exploiting the children!
Agreed. I prefer Tim vlogging solo in the theme parks but for whatever reason, the Stan’s prefer to see Jenn. Videos with her in them tend to do better.
---
Tim sighting at All-Star Music today by a stan. Guess we will get an exciting resort tour with another burger for lunch. Riveting content.
A Stan also reported seeing him at Disney Springs today. I look forward to hate watching the vlog when it comes out mid August.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Did not watch the live, have not watched any of their vlogs in ages ....but going from what has been said here the over the top "we got money" boasting brings a phrase to mind..."the lady doth protest too much, methinks," Shakespeare. #lyingsackofcraptrackers

Reactions: 25
Surgery all went well, thanks all. I didn’t stay long enough to get a meal. So alas, no food review 😞 Ginn would’ve been devastated to not eat for awhile and vlog from the hospital 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I am not savvy, so does anyone have a total $ for the super-things...err...I mean super-stickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surgery all went well, thanks all. I didn’t stay long enough to get a meal. So alas, no food review 😞 Ginn would’ve been devastated to not eat for awhile and vlog from the hospital 🙄
I really don't know how you managed to survive without having a sushirrito before you left!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Based on people's recaps of the live show, they addressed the lack of haircuts, the armpit of doom, calling the baby the "baby" and touting how rich and well-invested they are, amongst other things.

Seems like they spent 2 hours doing nothing but responding to Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.