The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just imagine Dimmy, if you hadn't dropped out of college to "go surfing" (and then failed at that too). You might not have had this inferiority complex that turns you into a dead-souled mansplaining little witch desperate to flex materialistic crap when no one in your life worth giving a tit about would be impressed and would still see you as the youngest-of-4 with a massive chip on your shoulder, always desperate to get approval, attention and adoration.

Nah, who am I kidding, this dimwit was always destined for grandiose mediocrity.
FINISH HIM
AnguishedUltimateAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Based on people's recaps of the live show, they addressed the lack of haircuts, the armpit of doom, calling the baby the "baby" and touting how rich and well-invested they are, amongst other things.

Seems like they spent 2 hours doing nothing but responding to Tattle.
Pretty much. Ugh. I wondered what triggered them to do a live. Was it just to get the algorithm on track? I have noticed she has been posting ridiculously frequently this pass week. Maybe the check finally came in and either scared her or him. I know a lot of people commented on here that she clearly wears the pants, but I do feel like some of it is for show. I view both of them to be control freaks, though it surprises me who is seemingly in control at what times.

Reactions: 18
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And she is not going to nurse that baby for 2 years. She is already trying to get him on a bottle. We will know the truth because as soon as she stops nursing she will put on weight. That's what happened with Jackpot and this time it will be worse because her diet is even worse and she is a few years older.

You have got to really wonder about their viewers IQ. How did this person even find YouTube?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And she is not going to nurse that baby for 2 years. She is already trying to get him on a bottle. We will know the truth because as soon as she stops nursing she will put on weight. That's what happened with Jackpot and this time it will be worse because her diet is even worse and she is a few years older.
I hate sounding mean but it doesn't look like she really has lost much weight since she had Oliver-though I know a few people here think she lost some weight. She may have stayed the same but that's about it if anything. I really suspect they are supplementing his feeding at this point, which is fine. Honestly, I wish we wouldn't hear about her nursing all the time. Every mammal that has offspring is capable of of producing milk. She's not special.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I tried holding my hand that way & I can’t. Good god everything they do is so weird.
I can, but I have ehlers danlos (a connective tissue disorder). It’s hereditary, Tim really needs to see a doctor, at least to get a shot in his hip or knee (whichever hurts and is causing him to limp).

Reactions: 11
I normally don’t watch PC Dev but his video from today started playing while I was packing (moving to Lakeland, Fl from the other side of the country in 10 days! Eek!!) and he was talking about being burnt out on theme park vlogging and that he doesn’t see a future in it since the market is over saturated, views are down for everyone (who vlog about Orlando theme parks), and he said that he knows the other Orlando theme park vloggers know that this isn’t sustainable.

I wonder if this is why Jenn is trying to bring back the podcast and whatever else she thinks will bring them an income since Orlando vlogging may soon not be as lucrative as it once was.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I broke down and listened to the entire live. Wow so much boasting....so full of themselves, we know YouTube because we are the OG, we make more money on YouTube than you realize, we can teach everyone how to be successful YouTubers, our investments are all doing amazing, we get along so great in our marriage, we are careful with our spending unlike others, we are so lucky we are so rich now etc etc. This is all in between their stupid expressions and jokes
Dim looked so uncomfortable the whole time.
Ginn was definitely on a high.
And really Ginn, you are not that person to send your meal back....hmmm yes you are
The funniest thing though was Ginn wanted to be a history teacher but not interested in seeing Oppenheimer.
I have never heard them boast about their money this much before.
All that money and yet they are 2 miserable fucks with no friends, its crystal clear money definitely doesn't buy you happiness Jenn.... won't be long till she's whinging into a camera woe is me again 🙄

Reactions: 26
It’s so obvious they’re responding to comments here. Obviously they’re spending way above what YouTube is bringing in, they must’ve got very very lucky. Stupid to shout about it to the world though…

Reactions: 22
I really don't know how you managed to survive without having a sushirrito before you left!!!
I had a surgery 3 weeks ago and all I got was an apple juice and some peanut butter crackers. Jenn would’ve been so pissed if that’s the only thing she got to eat! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jenn has been unusually productive since the last thread though the vids haven't really shown that much. They wrapped up their obnoxious staycation complete with one quasi home vlog that did not show OG Buddy is the best light, Dim advertised deodorant pits and all when going to the redheaded stepchild park AK, another obnoxious home vlog, another obnoxious house tour, another obnoxious home vlog with maybe a flubbed up time line, and we ended the thread with a manic vlog where Jenn talks about investments while trying to entice Dim with Nanny Claws hair but really developing a bald spot.

Gif recap:

Jenn:
View attachment 2316473
Dim:
View attachment 2316474
OG Buddy:
View attachment 2316475
Da Baby:
View attachment 2316476
Nanny Claws:
View attachment 2316477
Stans:
View attachment 2316478
I’ve been cracking up at this all day long 😂
I love that Tim drones on about not being able to get a haircut like he can't just trim that rats nest of a beard in his own bathroom? He looks about as homeless as his bud Adam the Poo these days
midlife crises?
I admit. I watched that show Making the Band, or whatever it was called. Remember Ashley Parker Angel? 🤣

I wanna say I recall them living at that time over on Apopka Vineland in Phillips Crossing. I remember seeing them at Pleasure Island one night walking around near in front of BET. It was Ashley and that other dude Jacob(?). They looked so dorky. 🤣
listening to “let u go” right now ❤
Listening now…

“Our vacations are always working vacations”
—Jenn

😂
I sense burnout from the lady
Any podcast they do will be a disaster if these live shows are anything to go off of. Half the time, they don’t even finish their thought. They both get easily distracted and move on to another topic before finishing the first topic they were talking about.
IMG_5499.png

---
What if they stayed at the grand Floridian and gator got Oliver 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I normally don’t watch PC Dev but his video from today started playing while I was packing (moving to Lakeland, Fl from the other side of the country in 10 days! Eek!!) and he was talking about being burnt out on theme park vlogging and that he doesn’t see a future in it since the market is over saturated, views are down for everyone (who vlog about Orlando theme parks), and he said that he knows the other Orlando theme park vloggers know that this isn’t sustainable.
He was also asking for advice on financial investments in that video. So, who do we know that’s suddenly an ‘expert’ in that? 😉

Dev, meet Jenn…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Good lord, just finished catching up on the last thread and then see there are already 6 pages on this on.
I picked the wrong month to do the Oliver tracker.....an increase in videos and now a live, ugh. I'll have an updated count by the weekend, I need to mentally prepare for the 2 hour shitshow.

You are doing the Lord's work.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tim and Jen walk your ass into Walmart and get a hair cut. Budget friendly. Jenn stop trying to be something you aren't.
---

She's not really a hot chick anymore. More like the hot girl in high school who is now washed up.
More like a landwhale that just got washed up at beach
---
That's going to be Ginn looking like a gorilla 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Financial investments are not a get rich quick kinda transaction so I don't know who Jenn is trying to fool. It takes decades to build wealth in order to retire. Now maybe if they dumped a ton of money into Tesla before the stock split in August last year they might have made bank, but I have my doubts.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I had a surgery 3 weeks ago and all I got was an apple juice and some peanut butter crackers. Jenn would’ve been so pissed if that’s the only thing she got to eat! 😝
I just had surgery and got a ginger ale and some crackers landwhale would have went balstic if she doesn't get her seafood
---
Tim tracker #140 Jenn is absolutely delusional

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tim bamboozled by a soft opening.

Tim was threatening to go home, was like threat level midnight. (if you know you know)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An investment person they met at a bar. Okie dokie 😂 Probably all “set” only from the fact they were raking in a ton for a period of time and less from the actual investment itself. Ginn would be stupid enough to see “$500,000” and think it’s all “profit” when the basis was $480,000 🤣

Everyone’s situstion is different but I can’t see any financial adviser telling their clients to pay off their mortgage. At the time rates were low (different story today of course). Also the 1% fee. Lots of places may charge that but it’s not great. My old employer used voya and it was somewhere around that while nationwide with my current employer is .1% or something close. But they’re too lazy to actually do due diligence on anything.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.