The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the chances they even have functioning smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors in Ft Pampers? I bet instead of replacing the batteries on those, they remove them so it stops beeping at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe a silly question but this is the slackers we’re talking about. Have they measured the space to see if the outdoor kitchen, outdoor furniture, fire pit, drinks fridge, ice maker blah blah blah 😴 are all going to fit?
Does anyone else remember them measuring the room in their old house for their new massive couch? They can't measure tit....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else remember them measuring the room in their old house for their new massive couch? They can't measure tit....lol
True, that's why Dimmy is "6'2"" with shoes on and Buddy is 40".... with shoes on. And Ginn thinks she's still a medium. And Dimmy thinks his dick is visible without a magnifying glass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
True, that's why Dimmy is "6'2"" with shoes on and Buddy is 40".... with shoes on. And Ginn thinks she's still a medium. And Dimmy thinks his dick is visible without a magnifying glass.
Thanks for giving me nightmares tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few vlogs ago, Tim mentioned that he’s embarrassed to film in Publix with his big camera now. Now this vlog, it’s brought up that they are embarrassed in Longhorn with the big camera. What has changed? How long have they been doing this and now they are suddenly embarrassed?
Or, I don't know, use a smaller camera. Plenty vloggers use their phones or small camera's to film stuff. Or just don't film going to Publix, no one needs to vlog their grocery shopping, it's especially intrusive to the other people that are minding their own business.

• Heart
If I was all set for life financially, I would hire a contractor and have professionals do ALL of the work so the job is done correctly. Also, an outside bar seems like a lot of fun for two people who don’t drink and have zero friends. Maybe they plan on sipping their sparkling grape juice and staring at each other while nobody swims or cooks outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now that I see it, I get the extended deck. The pool was taking up the whole cage and is very close to the house.

The outdoor kitchen makes no sense for people who have no history of liking the outdoors or kitchens. You know they’re both gonna be running back into the AC as soon as possible .

Reactions: 27
So 20k on a kitchen that will take them ohhh like 6 years to complete because it will be full of "they sent the wrong stuff" "they sent stuff that didn't measure right" when it will have been them that screwed up in the first place, an why even bother with a outdoor kitchen when they spend 90% of the time bitching about the weather "it's too hot" "it's too cold" "it's too rainy" in all the years they have lived there how many times have they actually used the garden?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What are the chances they even have functioning smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors in Ft Pampers? I bet instead of replacing the batteries on those, they remove them so it stops beeping at them.
Ginn: “Dim, why was that beeping? I just took the batteries out to make it stop. Hahahahahahaha.”

Dim: “Yeah.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s so dangerous to duck around with electrical. For people who are so rich (as they keep telling us), saving money on an electrician sure seems like a stupid way to save money.
My father was a machinist and a general contractor. He re-did our roof, did plumbing, did dry wall, laid tile, and everything else I could think of. With one exception. Electrical. It was the one thing he'd pay someone to do

I don't see how a whole outdoor kitchen is gonna fit in that space.
I have doubts too.

59C915AD-4934-4D80-B484-3E5016F8994A.png

Factoring in that some kind of childproof fencing needs to be installed around the pool. And it will end between the right edge kitchen window framing and the pool toy box. That leaves 13 feet of space under the kitchen window (guesstimating per @VloggerCritic’s schematics)

Is that enough room for chairs at the counter?

Reactions: 7
They don't have to child proof anything if they are having all these parties with all their friends after the Buddies go to bed(like 6pm probably).

They are like all the people on House Hunters International that all need room to entertain all their friends that will be visiting them all the time from the other side of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
$20K for a hot dog and one purple box meal and in their mind it will be worth it.

I hope Jackson or Oliver will grow (or both) will grow up to be Chefs on the same level as Julia Child or Jose Andres but still expect them to pay for their meal just because they can be total asses about it.

I wonder if they even know who Julia Child or Jose Andres is? I think the only reason they know who Wolfgang Puck is because (I am not knocking Wolfgang Puck, he is making a living doing what he does best) is because between alot of his restaurants being in higher end malls and certain airports and pretty much being all over the place like Emeril Lagassé.

I admire Jose Andres because he actually cares about the charities he helps and started. I don't see Trackers doing anything charity wise unless it benefits them.
Wolfgang Puck and Jose Andres both have restaurants at Disney Springs which is about as far as their culinary experience extends, so they should know both. I can’t see them ever eating at Jose’s restaurant but it is there.

Reactions: 9
I have doubts too.

View attachment 2330336

Factoring in that some kind of childproof fencing needs to be installed around the pool. And it will end between the right edge kitchen window framing and the pool toy box. That leaves 13 feet of space under the kitchen window (guesstimating per @VloggerCritic’s schematics)

Is that enough room for chairs at the counter?
Huh...just noticed something. Remember how we had the neighborhood snitch who has since vanished....who had 2 kids as well? Well, in this pic...i see 2 bikes. Are these kids bikes? Is it possible our "snoop" is their next door neighbor? :unsure:

1690222648235.png

Reactions: 11
Maybe a silly question but this is the slackers we’re talking about. Have they measured the space to see if the outdoor kitchen, outdoor furniture, fire pit, drinks fridge, ice maker blah blah blah 😴 are all going to fit?
Like they measured the spot for the oven? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wolfgang Puck and Jose Andres both have restaurants at Disney Springs which is about as far as their culinary experience extends, so they should know both. I can’t see them ever eating at Jose’s restaurant but it is there.
I remember them going there pre OG Buddy, when it opened maybe?

eta, I'm talking about Jaleo

Reactions: 6
Detector battery replacement coming to a home vlog soon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Huh...just noticed something. Remember how we had the neighborhood snitch who has since vanished....who had 2 kids as well? Well, in this pic...i see 2 bikes. Are these kids bikes? Is it possible our "snoop" is their next door neighbor? :unsure:

View attachment 2330365
If true, they are rightfully laying low.

Are most pools in Florida so close to the house doors? Like you open your door, take a few steps and you are in your pool?
8B6A31D3-3D2C-4F01-A8A7-598906EA69BF.png

Do you think the bbq unit will be installed away from the house like the pool toy box in this picture? Tim would need space to open the grill dome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So they extended the pool deck because it was too cramped before so they are going to fill in all the new space with the kitchen to make it too cramped.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.