The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have doubts too.

View attachment 2330336

Factoring in that some kind of childproof fencing needs to be installed around the pool. And it will end between the right edge kitchen window framing and the pool toy box. That leaves 13 feet of space under the kitchen window (guesstimating per @VloggerCritic’s schematics)

Is that enough room for chairs at the counter?
I don’t know where this “needing an additional fence” is coming from but the birdcage itself meets the fencing requirement.
---
So they extended the pool deck because it was too cramped before so they are going to fill in all the new space with the kitchen to make it too cramped.
That is very on brand

Reactions: 9
Are most pools in Florida so close to the house doors? Like you open your door, take a few steps and you are in your pool?
Ours is pretty close to our house, but we do have a HUGE pool deck around it, so it's not that big of a deal. Ours isn't caged, though I've sort of wanted to have it caged because we have a lot of trees in our yard. But it's expensive and not really a necessity and unlike Jenn, I'm actually GOOD with money.

I don’t know where this “needing an additional fence” is coming from but the birdcage itself meets the fencing requirement.
It's a child safety fence around the perimeter of the pool itself to protect their children from accidentally getting in the pool if unsupervised. It's not really a requirement (though some insurance companies may require it), but knowing how well they watch their children, I'd say it's DEFINITELY a requirement in their case. They had one before the remodel, but apparently didn't account for one in the remodel designs, so they can't just put their old one back up.

I'm going to bet they forgo the child-safety fence because the pool deck is way too cramped with all the stuff they're adding into it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
When she mentioned going to the school for the uniforms, I was thinking about how they will flex this on camera. The school name/logo is prominently displayed on the shirt. We know that Jenn is capable of editing in such a way to blur the logo. So will they just be open about the school? Again, time will tell.
I am a childless (young) Boomer, someone please tell me what is so special about the school J$ is going to.

Reactions: 7
I can't wait for the home vlog where the 2 asshats explain that they are still working on the home reno and it's now November/December and their excuse will be "well it's too cold now to use the pool anyway' blah blah blah. And it's just my opinion but when it comes to electrical, that is where you hire a professional Timmy Boy. I would not fool around with electricity. Also, fire pit, again, IMO bad bad idea with 2 small children.

Jenn's FOMO must be pretty bad - maybe she's thinking she can cook her boxed meals outside better than inside. Less burn, more char?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---
I don’t live in Florida and don’t really understand what a birdcage is, so my terminology might not be correct.
I just was stating that some kind of child proof fencing needed to be around the pool.
OK so they are putting in a birdcage 👍.
---
I am a childless (young) Boomer, someone please tell me what is so special about the school J$ is going to.
The ONLY school they have talked about on camera turns out to be a Montessori school.
Which was confirmed to our TL detectives by the city footage shown in the video.

Reactions: 9
If true, they are rightfully laying low.

Are most pools in Florida so close to the house doors? Like you open your door, take a few steps and you are in your pool?
View attachment 2330405

Do you think the bbq unit will be installed away from the house like the pool toy box in this picture? Tim would need space to open the grill dome.

Depends on the house. My Aunt and Uncle (before my Aunt died), one of the doors leading to their pool was maybe 4 steps (smaller female steps or two taller man steps) before you fall in the pool (the curve close to where Jenn is standing, similar distance).

When my Uncle got remarried, the pool at his new house was alot better.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why the pool is so close to the house when the backyard is that big. Even another 6-10 feet would make such a difference. But I guess that’s not a decision they made.

Reactions: 17
Jenn will be able to flex that J$ goes to a Montessori school, despite any shortcomings he may have. The two of them are obsessed with status things so they'd be able to celebrate another thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They mention putting up a safety fence:

1690226376950.png

The birdcage/composite roof is around the entire patio. The safety fence would go around just the pool and is to prevent accidents within said birdcage area like a kid falling in the pool while JennBo is burning another vegan meal in the outdoor kitchen area.

Reactions: 15
Ours is pretty close to our house, but we do have a HUGE pool deck around it, so it's not that big of a deal. Ours isn't caged, though I've sort of wanted to have it caged because we have a lot of trees in our yard. But it's expensive and not really a necessity and unlike Jenn, I'm actually GOOD with money.

It's a child safety fence around the perimeter of the pool itself to protect their children from accidentally getting in the pool if unsupervised. It's not really a requirement (though some insurance companies may require it), but knowing how well they watch their children, I'd say it's DEFINITELY a requirement in their case. They had one before the remodel, but apparently didn't account for one in the remodel designs, so they can't just put their old one back up.

I'm going to bet they forgo the child-safety fence because the pool deck is way too cramped with all the stuff they're adding into it.
They can't not put one in. And because there is a pool deck permit, an inspector from the county will be out to look at the pool deck and cage.

515.29 Residential swimming pool barrier requirements.
The barrier must be at least four feet high on the outside. The barrier may not have any gaps, openings, indentations, protrusions, or structural components that could allow a young child to crawl under, squeeze through, or climb over the barrier.

For those who do not understand what we are talking about, the area in between the french doors and the pool edge needs to have some sort of barrier, which prevents the children from falling into the pool. There also needs to be a certain amount of space in between the fence and the pool edge so that if a child were to cross the barrier they would not immediately fall in. This barrier would have to go around the pool and meet the back side of the cage at some point, so the pool is completely contained in the fence.

Like this, random website photo, not the Bojo's actual pool.
Screen Shot 2023-07-24 at 3.30.05 PM.png

Reactions: 12
I know that all of us here want the best for Jackson.
It is not his fault that he has sh1tty parents that have created the person he has become.
He definitely needs an environment where he can learn, grow and develop.
(He doesn’t get this in his current home life)
Closing the developmental gaps he has with other children his age.

However, imo, the school can only do so much.
Jackson still needs professional speech and occupational therapy.
Will Tim & DJ get J$ this therapy?

So many questions. So few answers….
Will they drop J$ off in the morning and pick him up on time?
Will they remember to pack him lunch daily?
Will they stay on top of his laundry so J$ has a clean uniform to wear to school?
Will they actively be participants in the school community?
Will they curtail their traveling so J& doesn’t miss school?

=========
thank you @VloggerCritic and @xmasbdaygirl for giving me a better understanding of what the Bojos are envisioning for their enclosed pool area space.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
One of our friends kids(7) just finished Walking Dead and the Scream movies... 😱
I was that kid, but NEVER with the express permission of my parents! I snuck into the den with my kid sister on Saturdays to watch 'horror' movies and I took scary books from our den and hid to read them. My first horror movie was American Werewolf in London at @6yrs- I snuck out of my room and hid behind the couch while my parents watched- until his face started shifting and I squealed. Their heads popped over at me(way more terrifying, I was caught)and said something along the lines of 'Thought this was a brilliant idea, did you? To bed!' I hightailed it like my ass was on fire and my hair was catching. I had all the magical blanket shields up that night.
That was a *core memory*
I've loved horror movies/books/folklore ever since.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know that all of us here want the best for Jackson.
It is not his fault that he has sh1tty parents that have created the person he has become.
He definitely needs an environment where he can learn, grow and develop.
(He doesn’t get this in his current home life)
Closing the developmental gaps he has with other children his age.

However, imo, the school can only do so much.
Jackson still needs professional speech and occupational therapy.
Will Tim & DJ get J$ this therapy?

So many questions. So few answers….
Will they drop J$ off in the morning and pick him up on time?
Will they remember to pack him lunch daily?
Will they stay on top of his laundry so J$ has a clean uniform to wear to school?
Will they actively be participants in the school community?
Will they curtail their traveling so J& doesn’t miss school?
I bet almost or all those questions will be answered with a no. My kid got speech therapy through school, maybe they offer something similar there.

I don’t understand why the pool is so close to the house when the backyard is that big. Even another 6-10 feet would make such a difference. But I guess that’s not a decision they made.
Yes, it's so awkward right outside the door like that!

We currently have a tie for thread title #140

TL pg. 3, #58
DD2D02A6-D76E-48FB-B593-53CF491563CD.jpeg

TL pg. 21, #408
FC72591D-3138-4924-957D-D56D3D50EFC6.jpeg

Go to the respective pages and vote for your favorite title!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel the same way. I would absolutely trip coming out of that door and end up in the pool. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I assume pools are closer to the houses there than normal due to the birdcages? Looking around their neighborhood it looks like a lot of houses have pools very close to the house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.