The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think there will be enough space there for everything they want to do. An outdoor kitchen, a fire pit, im guessing they'd want a table and chairs out there too, to be able to eat outside...Everything will be really cramped. I just don't see how it'll all fit.
I agree with you. They added this "extra space" only to clutter the space and make it a trip hazard for the kids.

Reactions: 15
I don't think there will be enough space there for everything they want to do. An outdoor kitchen, a fire pit, im guessing they'd want a table and chairs out there too, to be able to eat outside...Everything will be really cramped. I just don't see how it'll all fit.
It will be cluttered as duck, just like the rest of the house.

But as mentioned earlier, there needs to be a child fence around the pool, so that is one more thing that will be in that area.

Reactions: 22
I remember people talking on ATW tattle about him renting out a whole movie theatre just for himself to watch Back to the Future and thinking that was pretty stupid (which it is). The difference is that BTTF is an older movie.

IF, big IF movie theatre would do it. It would of course be a birthday party type thing with other KIDS with popcorn, drinks, Tims fave, hot dogs, nacho's, cake, maybe a piñata. I'd think they'd still make more money as far as theatre just showing the movie and getting $10 a head vs. renting a movie for 4 people with an infant that would have not been charged for a regular movie anyway. So even if they got snacks and renting them a movie it might only make the theatre $500 (to show a big name new release vs. if they waited 2 months and it might be $200) vs. $1200 (assuming there are 120 seats).

Why Barbie though? Why not other movies that Jackson would be more interested in, like Transformers, since he loves car stuff?
Because it's never, ever, about Jackson.
---
By request @Cold&Bitter :)

TTT 140: They wasted 20k on an outdoor kitchen when they have no friends and don't cook.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not sure what configuration the outdoor kitchen will be and how it will fit into that space. Tim made it seem like the kitchen would go along the wall under the kitchen window, but he also said there would be bar top seating, so I assume an island? I just don't think (even with the extension) there's that much room for all this crap they want to put there.

And while I went back to that vid to double check what Tim said, I noticed the peaks on the most watched parts of the video are all Jen. I guess she really is the star of the show.

2023-07-24 10_00_11-Backyard Renovation Update, The Baby Rolled Over & Late Night Swim! _ Home...png

2023-07-24 10_01_05-Backyard Renovation Update, The Baby Rolled Over & Late Night Swim! _ Home...png

2023-07-24 10_01_37-Backyard Renovation Update, The Baby Rolled Over & Late Night Swim! _ Home...png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Also, there should be the pool birdcage/some kind of childproofing pool fencing in place that will take up to 2 - 4 feet of that paver space.
Minimally to where the original pool pavers and the patio extension meet.
7524A91B-7168-46B4-82A4-E4BDEABFBB0C.png

(Two separate paver jobs, correct?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thank goodness I can watch these on 2x speed, had about 6 videos and the live to binge to update. Painful!

Screenshot_20230724-123057_Samsung Notes.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm not sure what configuration the outdoor kitchen will be and how it will fit into that space. Tim made it seem like the kitchen would go along the wall under the kitchen window, but he also said there would be bar top seating, so I assume an island? I just don't think (even with the extension) there's that much room for all this crap they want to put there.

And while I went back to that vid to double check what Tim said, I noticed the peaks on the most watched parts of the video are all Jen. I guess she really is the star of the show.

View attachment 2330186

View attachment 2330188

View attachment 2330189
I'm envisioning it with the grill/fridge section (no plumbing for a sink or ice maker) would be under the window along the house wall, with the island/bar counter to the right (if you are facing the house) Similar to this--only with the counter reversed. With the grill under those windows, I hope they seal well because the smoke will end up going into the house without a vent/hood.

Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 8.28.33 PM.png

I think the peaks around the Jenn scenes are the NSFW lunatics who are probably jerking off at the sight of her mommy milkers. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think that L-shape is what is going to mess this up.

This is probably where my non-Florida resident status comes out. But I don’t get the need for an outdoor kitchen when the actual kitchen is ten steps away. A BBQ, sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Because it's never, ever, about Jackson.
---
By request @Cold&Bitter :)

TTT 140: They wasted 20k on an outdoor kitchen when they have no friends and don't cook.

$20K for a hot dog and one purple box meal and in their mind it will be worth it.

I hope Jackson or Oliver will grow (or both) will grow up to be Chefs on the same level as Julia Child or Jose Andres but still expect them to pay for their meal just because they can be total asses about it.

I wonder if they even know who Julia Child or Jose Andres is? I think the only reason they know who Wolfgang Puck is because (I am not knocking Wolfgang Puck, he is making a living doing what he does best) is because between alot of his restaurants being in higher end malls and certain airports and pretty much being all over the place like Emeril Lagassé.

I admire Jose Andres because he actually cares about the charities he helps and started. I don't see Trackers doing anything charity wise unless it benefits them.

Reactions: 11
A few vlogs ago, Tim mentioned that he’s embarrassed to film in Publix with his big camera now. Now this vlog, it’s brought up that they are embarrassed in Longhorn with the big camera. What has changed? How long have they been doing this and now they are suddenly embarrassed?

I meant to say this about the live but time got away from me. It’s obvious to me that they, especially Jenn, is totally over vlogging. How many times did she get snippy with people who asked if they’ve gone to Daytona or xyz? She doesnt want to create new content. She feels she’s done And viewers need to search through their catalog if they want to watch something. Maybe this is why they want to start up the podcasts and be financial planners to all tge vloggers out there.

Oliver needs the boppy to feed because her breasts hang down to her lap. It’s her milk jugs that need the support, not Oliver.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here's the diagram if it will help people visualize. I don't think this is doxing as it is public record and I've cropped out any personal info. But will put behind spoiler tag:

1690219756765.png

So I believe this is composite roofing over the 13x21 new area and open birdcage style over the remainder of the pool area except along the wall of the house more composite roofing. No wall between the pool and the outdoor kitchen everything area don't think but could be reading it wrong. Support pole(s) for sure.

Reactions: 11
Maybe a silly question but this is the slackers we’re talking about. Have they measured the space to see if the outdoor kitchen, outdoor furniture, fire pit, drinks fridge, ice maker blah blah blah 😴 are all going to fit?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tim got the wrong size tube not once but twice. No way in hell he can run electricity through and install an outdoor kitchen.
Tim the tool man Tracker. Just like the character in home improvement was a notorious duck up, Tim will be even worse.
My dad actually worked for an electrician when he was in college, but unless it's something fairly simple like installing a Ring doorbell he always got someone else to do it. I just can't see this end but in disaster. One thing I always thought was that they fucked up with the reno work on their old house so much they ended up having to sell it as is to a flipper or something. I remember it was in reno hell for months before they sold it. I can just imagine their Go Fund me now when Ft. Pampers inevitably goes up in flames because of faulty electrical work.

And as for getting rid of the pool, I don't see it happening mainly because they view it as a status thing. I do think in the old days before he became a complete cuntcierge turd Dim did actually use the pool some, but I doubt he's used that one in years which is a shame. Both he and Jenn should use it everyday after eating all that crap. Walking around the park isn't helping that much anymore and it would probably be better exercise for Dim with his hip and knee.

Reactions: 12
I cannot wait for Tim to install the Outdoor Kitchen himself. They waste so much money on pointless sh*t but can't hire a professional to do something like that correctly?

Reactions: 16
There is nothing super overt in Barbie- but the theme is definitely adult. It’s a statement on women & our place in the world and it’s very well done. It is not for children if you ask me, but I have seen little kids in R rated movie, so I guess anything goes.
I've seen parents bring their kids to a horror movie. Not everything is for kids imo.

Reactions: 8
I think that L-shape is what is going to mess this up.

This is probably where my non-Florida resident status comes out. But I don’t get the need for an outdoor kitchen when the actual kitchen is ten steps away. A BBQ, sure.
You aren't alone in that thinking. I definitely am all for updating the grill and maybe outdoor furniture, but an entire kitchen? Let's not forget the fans they're putting in too. None of this makes sense.

I'm envisioning it with the grill/fridge section (no plumbing for a sink or ice maker) would be under the window along the house wall, with the island/bar counter to the right (if you are facing the house) Similar to this--only with the counter reversed. With the grill under those windows, I hope they seal well because the smoke will end up going into the house without a vent/hood.

View attachment 2330200
Looking at this picture, I don't know if I'd want the grill to be backing up to my house. To me that's a fire risk. I think it would make more sense to have the grill facing open space.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.