The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to the cinema ....

Eh maybe you don't want anyone seeing you bottle feed you're baby hippo in public because you continue to lie about breastfeeding and the fact you do not breastfeed that baby.

Reactions: 12
The way they let Jackson run rampant, even if they rent out the theatre they still wouldn’t be paying attention because they have to give him all of their attention. It’ll be money wasted for sure.
I can see it now, Tim running up and down the stairs and through the aisles car racing with buddy. Jenn popping out a boob every 4-5 minutes because she doesn’t know any other way to soothe her baby. Every cry is not a hunger cry.
I'd imagine this is why they want to rent it out, they know J is going to be a little tit running wild an throwing food about as well as screaming an dim knows the shebeast will just HAVE to get her boobs out to feed big baby, none of them will even pay attention to the film

Reactions: 10
I remember when my MIL was alive. She called and asked were my husband was. I said I did not know. She bitched me out asking why I did not know were he was. I said he does not have to tell me were he goes 24/7. He went to the hardware store and was only gone for 20 minutes. I said his mom called and told him what she said. He rolled his eyes and asked what I said to her. When I told him he rolled his eyes again. She also bitched me out saying that her husband when he was alive (husbands dad), he'd tell her even if he was going to go outside to let the dog out for 5 minutes. :rolleyes:

I do know a few people that have to be around their spouse all the time and it is not just a female thing. I know men who have to be around their wife/husband/GF/BF all the time. Very unhealthy and I think sorta creepy if that is the correct word.

How does Jenn handle Tim being gone all day? I know people joke about her watching Bravo all day. Which at this point I am not sure if it is really a joke or that is really her life. Considering she can't do laundry without watching it. Jenn, washing machines and dishwashers are load and walk away until done. No need to watch. Do something useful like mop your floors, get rid of Ft. Pampers, and work on your time management on getting your vlogs with your awesome editing skills. Also, maybe actually get used to driving more again like you claim and actually be a mom and TAKE your OWN kid to swim lessons and not your "nanny."
She has a new iPad with digital planner, that’s all she needs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here is a best of highlight reel from the genesis of the TTT channel: All clips are from September 2009.

• Haha
  • Wow
So they aren't going to put up screens around the pool and they will have an outdoor kitchen just a short distance from said pool? How do they expect to cook and supervise their children at the same time? Oh wait 2 parents without real jobs and a nanny they should in theory be fine but on the other hand why risk it?
There will be a screen/cage around it all, similar to how it was before. There will also be some sort of roof panel, according to the building permit.

Something more concerning to me is that they don't seem to have an actual plan for the safety fence around the pool. It is code here to have either an installed safety fence or door and window alarms with access to the pool. When the county inspector comes over to sign off on the job, it is something he will check for. The one they use to have was standard issue. Basically there are holes in the ground that the pipes go into and each pole is connected by mesh. Somewhere along the whole thing is a gate with a latch so you can enter/exit the pool but it's hard enough for children to not be able to get in.

They did not put holes for a gate system in the pavers. Tim and Jenn were talking about a pool fence in the last video and Tim said something like "I want one with a door" which to me means, it is not ordered, it is not ready to install, there is currently absolutely nothing preventing J$ from getting in there and no matter how amazing Jenn claims he is, J$ does not know how to swim well enough to save himself if he falls in. Who gives a duck about safety, right? And they have basic french doors going outside so it's not like there is a slider with a bar lock that would prevent it from opening.

Oh geez, this is probably the electrical work he needed to get done. Their kitchen is going to blow the f up
I'm here for it. 🍿

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They don’t seem to ever use their pool, garden, outdoor space at all apart from hiding plastic eggs at Easter. I think the only reason they want an outdoor kitchen is because their indoor one is heaving under the weight of all their tit and they need to spread it out a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tim tracker #140 they wasted20k on a outdoor kitchen no friends they don't cook

There will be a screen/cage around it all, similar to how it was before. There will also be some sort of roof panel, according to the building permit.

Something more concerning to me is that they don't seem to have an actual plan for the safety fence around the pool. It is code here to have either an installed safety fence or door and window alarms with access to the pool. When the county inspector comes over to sign off on the job, it is something he will check for. The one they use to have was standard issue. Basically there are holes in the ground that the pipes go into and each pole is connected by mesh. Somewhere along the whole thing is a gate with a latch so you can enter/exit the pool but it's hard enough for children to not be able to get in.

They did not put holes for a gate system in the pavers. Tim and Jenn were talking about a pool fence in the last video and Tim said something like "I want one with a door" which to me means, it is not ordered, it is not ready to install, there is currently absolutely nothing preventing J$ from getting in there and no matter how amazing Jenn claims he is, J$ does not know how to swim well enough to save himself if he falls in. Who gives a duck about safety, right? And they have basic french doors going outside so it's not like there is a slider with a bar lock that would prevent it from opening.

I'm here for it. 🍿
Thanks I meant a safety screen or fence around the pool itself to prevent accidents while they are all potentially outside together in the enclosure. Guess I should have said fence as that is the proper term.

Do you know if TimBo has to pull a separate permit for his electrical work? Glancing through the one for the new cage/enclosure I don't see any mention of electrical.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Only two and a half weeks from today!

No mention lately of getting Jackson ready for his first day of school.
If it’s the school I am thinking of, he will require a uniform wardrobe.
This takes PLANNING, which is a uncommon concept for them to deal with.

Frankly I don’t think he was accepted to this school and we will hear excuse after excuse why J$ will not be going to school yet.
Don't you have to be out of pull-ups to start school?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks I meant a safety screen or fence around the pool itself to prevent accidents while they are all potentially outside together in the enclosure. Guess I should have said fence as that is the proper term.

Do you know if TimBo has to pull a separate permit for his electrical work? Glancing through the one for the new cage/enclosure I don't see any mention of electrical.
I do not recall our outdoor kitchen being permitted, so I'm guessing not. I'll have to go back and find where he said it, but he mentioned having to go through the wall and run something from the inside of the house, too.

Tim is not an electrician. He hasn't worked in the construction field in what 8-10 years? I would not allow my husband to duck around with electricity for an outdoor area if he was untrained. My husband actually has electrical and plumbing experience from the Navy and I wouldn't let him duck around with outdoor power in rainy, humid Florida. Hire a professional before you blow up your house, dumbass.

The way they take care of things, this very expensive project is going to be a nasty mildewy mess in a short amount of time. I did see a pressure washer in the garage when they were showing off the outdoor kitchen, so there is no reason why the back of the house was as nasty as it is.

Reactions: 19
I think they should just fill the pool in because it seems like they are never in it. I think it is a waste of money to have a pool and not use it. It does cost a lot to keep the pool clean. I mean I know we only see put of their day that they want to show us but maybe they do go in their pool they just don't film it.

• Heart
It’s so dangerous to duck around with electrical. For people who are so rich (as they keep telling us), saving money on an electrician sure seems like a stupid way to save money.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wish I was actually talented enough and had time to create a parody trailer of Two Guys and a Hotdog with clips from that fail of a vlog falling in love only for a phony eclair hot dog to come between them...

Can you imagine how terrible of a server she would be? She'd probably forget your order and do that stupid laugh of hers endlessly throughout the entire experience.
Next time she tells the story of her restaurant career, she'll gave been the chef.

• Haha
Just trying to understand their outdoor layout.
Please add additional info you have and/or revise anything I might incorrectly state, as I am piecing together things Tim has said.

Is it big enough for all the things they want to put in?

Sounds like the entire paver area will be enclosed.

The following pictures I have no idea of their actual dimensions, but they are for visual reference.
9EEE281D-22A0-47A3-83DA-4966593736CF.png
T
09F9D513-21BB-4DD7-8A4A-B15841245B12.png
the top middle of this pic is where the enclosure door will be.
1A4D3E56-FB31-40C3-A77B-8A9E532C7FE0.png

Under the window is where Tim will be doing his electrical work and also the placement of the “L-shaped” BBQ unit.

Anyone know that that rectangle box is on the right side of this picture?

9131A02F-F70F-4349-8F2E-0A0ADA55F70B.png

Reactions: 8
Tim got the wrong size tube not once but twice. No way in hell he can run electricity through and install an outdoor kitchen.
Tim the tool man Tracker. Just like the character in home improvement was a notorious duck up, Tim will be even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The box on the right just looks like an outdoor storage box, for like pool toys or stuff like that.

Reactions: 16
Please add additional info you have and/or revise anything I might incorrectly state, as I am piecing together things Tim has said.

The following pictures I have no idea of their actual dimensions, but they are for visual reference.
View attachment 2330108TView attachment 2330112the top middle of this pic is where the enclosure door will be.
View attachment 2330117
Under the window is where Tim will be doing his electrical work and also the placement of the “L-shaped” BBQ unit.

View attachment 2330128
The box you're talking about looks like a deck box for storing pool items or other outdoor things.

View attachment 2330108TView attachment 2330112the top middle of this pic is where the enclosure door will be.
View attachment 2330117

View attachment 2330128
I don't think there will be enough space there for everything they want to do. An outdoor kitchen, a fire pit, im guessing they'd want a table and chairs out there too, to be able to eat outside...Everything will be really cramped. I just don't see how it'll all fit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.