The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pools that are super close to the house are the ones you see on viral videos where drunk idiots try jumping into the pool from their roof and end up breaking both ankles.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If it was my yard I would have extended the patio area in the back not just on the sides. I would extended both, then have plenty of room to entertain.

Reactions: 12
In the FL public school system, J would qualify for speech and OT services. It requires an annual meeting with all of the school support staff that come together to form the IEP (individualized education plan) and can be a very intense and tedious process. I don’t see them putting him in a public school to utilize the services but it would definitely benefit him. Some private schools contract out therapies but I don’t see if often. They really need to consider speech and OT for him in a private setting then. He’s falling farther and farther behind.

I assume pools are closer to the houses there than normal due to the birdcages? Looking around their neighborhood it looks like a lot of houses have pools very close to the house.
I've lived in two houses since we've been in Florida, neither pool was close to the sliding door, both pools were caged. But for both houses, the pool was/is super close to the cage on the opposite side, if that makes sense. There's enough room there to stand, and the dog runs back there fine, but it's not more than 2 feet between the pool edge and the cage.
---
If it was my yard I would have extended the patio area in the back not just on the sides. I would extended both, then have plenty of room to entertain.
I'm going to bet they cannot go back any further. There are zoning rules that you are only allowed to build so far out or so close to your property line. I know because we wanted another foot to allow for our fountains and we were maxxed out.

Reactions: 13
In the FL public school system, J would qualify for speech and OT services. It requires an annual meeting with all of the school support staff that come together to form the IEP (individualized education plan) and can be a very intense and tedious process. I don’t see them putting him in a public school to utilize the services but it would definitely benefit him. Some private schools contract out therapies but I don’t see if often. They really need to consider speech and OT for him in a private setting then. He’s falling farther and farther behind.
My daughter had an IEP all throughout school and the amount of time and effort it takes for the parent/parents to get one in place and to follow through with everything....there is NO WAY these two would have the patience to deal with it.

Reactions: 21
If we ever hear of a house fire that took 12 days to put out then we know dimothy fucked up with the electrics

Seriously though, my papa was a electrician an even he used to tell us to hire someone to do the work when he got older an was unable to do it an he used to teach my dad some things, electrics is something you dont FK about with, you want to watch a YT vlog on how to do tiles or do plumbing then fine but you NEVER have a go at something that could kill you, I don't know if the voltage is high enough there that you can die with shocks like you can over here but it can still burn a fking house down an I doubt either of them will have any sort of safety plan

My daughter had an IEP all throughout school and the amount of time and effort it takes for the parent/parents to get one in place and to follow through with everything....there is NO WAY these two would have the patience to deal with it.
Definitely. My daughter had both an IEP for speech/occupational therapy as well as an EP because she was gifted. The amount of time and effort isn't something the Trackers would be capable of putting in. But again, my husband worked a lot and I was capable of driving myself to such things. I also never showed up in a Muppet t-shirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe a silly question but this is the slackers we’re talking about. Have they measured the space to see if the outdoor kitchen, outdoor furniture, fire pit, drinks fridge, ice maker blah blah blah 😴 are all going to fit?
It is 13x12 with shoes on! It will fit. 🥴😅
---
True, that's why Dimmy is "6'2"" with shoes on and Buddy is 40".... with shoes on. And Ginn thinks she's still a medium. And Dimmy thinks his dick is visible without a magnifying glass.
LOL. I should have known you would make the shoe joke. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FYI only.
For those, like myself, trying to understand Florida home backyard enclosures.

previous to the birdcage removal:
C762BEBF-8A40-4A59-BC50-D17AA681D8F3.jpeg

For the paver extension beyond the pool back area discussions:
05991451-A0D7-4517-9600-7D38B166C8AD.jpeg

---
We currently have a tie for thread title #140

TL pg. 3, #58
View attachment 2330638

TL pg. 21, #408
View attachment 2330639

Go to the respective pages and vote for your favorite title!
Went back to check “most liked posts”.

It’s still tied, with some people liking them both. LOL!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
FYI only.
For those, like myself, trying to understand Florida home backyard enclosures.

previous to the birdcage removal:
View attachment 2330828

For the paver extension beyond the pool back area discussions:
View attachment 2330836
---

Went back to check “most liked posts”.

It’s still tied, with some people liking them both. LOL!
I'm still stuck on that tiny space between the door and the pool and the even smaller space right next to the door. Why would the previous owners not have put the pool out further?? We can't even fault Jen and Tim for that. One wrong move and down ya go....

1690233690584.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Definitely. My daughter had both an IEP for speech/occupational therapy as well as an EP because she was gifted. The amount of time and effort isn't something the Trackers would be capable of putting in. But again, my husband worked a lot and I was capable of driving myself to such things. I also never showed up in a Muppet t-shirt.
I’ve worked in early intervention, the school system and as an IEP parent advocate. It’s a stressful situation for everyone and you can’t just throw money at it. That’s why they just hire Nannie’s or “educators” as they called Lynn to seem like they’re giving J 1:1 schooling but none of the people we have seen have been one bit qualified. Private teachers can make at least $50 an hour or more where I am. Not some rando in the classified ads.

I'm still stuck on that tiny space between the door and the pool and the even smaller space right next to the door. Why would the previous owners not have put the pool out further?? We can't even fault Jen and Tim for that. One wrong move and down ya go....

View attachment 2330876
I’d be looking for a different place to put the door if this was my house. I would put a door in the family room if I had to.

I’d be looking for a different place to put the door if this was my house. I would put a door in the family room if I had to.
That would make the most sense. I mean, they're already spending over 20K for this reno...why not add on another 10-20K and reno the family room. LOL 🤷‍♀️ It's not like they are hurting for money. They made that clear in their last live.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they moved the door to the family room then they'd pretty much step right into the pool.

Looking at this picture, I actually think there's a decent amount of room right between the door and the pool. But I think whoever designed that pool did not do it effectively with the space.

1690235169007.png

If they moved the door to the family room then they'd pretty much step right into the pool.

Looking at this picture, I actually think there's a decent amount of room right between the door and the pool. But I think whoever designed that pool did not do it effectively with the space.

View attachment 2330934
Huh...that definitely looks like a lot more room than that original picture. Why does that first one make it look like you have to squeeze by?? Don't get me wrong, I still think its a tight space, but there is more room than I thought.

Reactions: 10
Huh...that definitely looks like a lot more room than that original picture. Why does that first one make it look like you have to squeeze by?? Don't get me wrong, I still think its a tight space, but there is more room than I thought.
The brown doesn't help and creates that confusing perspective, where it looks like the house overhangs, but it's really just the tile/paint.

Reactions: 11
I'm envisioning it with the grill/fridge section (no plumbing for a sink or ice maker) would be under the window along the house wall, with the island/bar counter to the right (if you are facing the house) Similar to this--only with the counter reversed. With the grill under those windows, I hope they seal well because the smoke will end up going into the house without a vent/hood.

View attachment 2330200

I think the peaks around the Jenn scenes are the NSFW lunatics who are probably jerking off at the sight of her mommy milkers. :sick:
Looking at the stuff in the garage, it looks like there is a cut-out for a sink. Not sure what he's going to do about plumbing for it.

This is my guess as to what I think their configuration will look like.

1690237041470.png

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.