The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The longer the video the longer it takes YouTube to generate the captions and the transcript.
Top tip copy and paste the transcript into a notepad document for easy searching.

View attachment 2321687

Note she says retail and restaurants would pay more than a teaching job. I suppose that depends on what type of restaurants and what level of retail.
In no way defending her comments, but I can say that my best friend was a teacher at the elementary school in Lake Placid, FL and she also waitressed at the Beef O’ Brady’s (I think that’s what the name was). Her 1st year teaching was rough because of language barriers and she almost quit the school to waitress full time as she made about triple the money at the restaurant. This was around 12 years ago, I have no idea if the same would still hold true.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I wish we could get some CM's over here to spill the beans. I'm sure they have stories for daaaayyyysssss.
I believe they have a private community chat board that you have to prove you are or were a Disney CM to vent and spill in? Wonder how many Tracker stories are told there. :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: 16
New vlog up...

Ginn said J$ has some activities today but isn't sure what they are....

They also enrolled him for soccer, and he's no longer doing gymnastics because he got "bored" of it....or were they told he's too rough with other kids and asked him not to come back?
---
Jesus their pool/hot tub are a complete disaster.

1689879821911.png

---
Sorry Ginn some how black is not a "slimming" color for you.

1689879896540.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
These bleeping idiots are OBSESSED with the diaper dash and truly believe that kid is going to be crawling soon and win what a pair of deluded twats

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Didn't Da Baby already... roll over? Did they forget?
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.12.38 PM.png

"He rolling over". 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.13.40 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
In no way defending her comments, but I can say that my best friend was a teacher at the elementary school in Lake Placid, FL and she also waitressed at the Beef O’ Brady’s (I think that’s what the name was). Her 1st year teaching was rough because of language barriers and she almost quit the school to waitress full time as she made about triple the money at the restaurant. This was around 12 years ago, I have no idea if the same would still hold true.
Yep. And it's not just Florida too, and not just now. Back 25+ years ago when my friend graduated college as an elementary teacher and worked her first job for one of the higher paying districts in Northeast Ohio, she still worked weekends and summers at JCPenney to make extra money. Sad, but it's not uncommon, just like you referenced re: second jobs.

Instead of getting in the pool in the dark in a scuba mask…. Empty the pool? And clean it?

Reactions: 17
Stop referring to your children's behinds on the internet as "booty butts", you useless turds. 🤢
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.17.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.17.36 PM.png

Gee Ginn, I thought "Buddy" was reserved for, well, Buddy?
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.19.35 PM.png

I can't wait for the day either son says, "I'm not your bleeping "buddy", witch."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The audio is awful on the new vlog. It's really distorted. The audio bar has to be in the red.

They didn't have umbrellas in their freshly detailed ugly AF tesla, so they... couldn't brave precipitation to go... grocery shopping for the 6th millionth time.
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.23.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.24.46 PM.png

---
This house is a disaster. Junk on every surface.
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.26.00 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Jenn talking about how she has to keep notes how to edit her home renovations. Here's a thought, put those clips in another project or a new project and just keep adding them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They didn't have umbrellas in their freshly detailed ugly AF tesla, so they... couldn't brave precipitation to go... grocery shopping for the 6th millionth time.
View attachment 2321881

View attachment 2321885
---
This house is a disaster. Junk on every surface.
View attachment 2321891
🚨 grease alert! 🚨

How could they possible have time to clean!

I don’t get the stupid diaper dash obsession. Like who cares? What I would care about in that house is having a working pool. Something I’d enjoy daily versus some “race” on a cruise hip where no one actually cares about the outcome. So bleeping strange on what they obsess over.

Reactions: 20
First and Foremost - the amount of clutter in their house would drive me insane - but maybe that's just me. I would not be able to live like that.

and Jenn - since you do read here - GENTLE GENTLE isn't working you moron. It's clear as day that J$ does not know how to be gentle around BB and saying GENTLE GENTLE or the new one TICKLE TICKLE isn't teaching your child ANYTHING!!!!!

sorry for all the CAPS today but that's the part I watched and I wanted to jump thru the phone and grab that baby from the stupid B*.

makes me so angry to watch this :mad:

oh and one more thought - I love the way that Timmy mentions getting the outside electric work done today and J4D's chimes in something like it won't all get done today but someday.... WTF - if you just did one thing Jenn - one little thing - then maybe Timmy can get the electric done.
God help us all if the outdoor kitchen starts to look anything like the indoor kitchen.

Reactions: 19
Good question Amanda, why would these bougie "set for life" fucks either not hire actual competent contractors regardless of the price, or maybe not be crappy clients that are hard to work with?
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.29.28 PM.png

Ginn claims she's not in the pool helping Dimmy scavenge for pavers in their murky nasty pool because Da Baby keeps waking up so she has to stay inside. Right, *that's* why.
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.31.53 PM.png

She got a new iPad (that she didn't want to pay full price for) because she wanted a "digital planner". I'm sure she'll totally plan well now.

"I don't necessarily have ADHD". I'm sure she also "doesn't necessarily have diabetes".
Screen Shot 2023-07-20 at 12.33.33 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Their obsession with Oliver winning the diaper dash is crazy.
Even if he is crawling, there will be babies participating that are older and have fully mastered crawling. I can’t wait for him to lose the diaper dash and I hope it ruins their whole cruise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
🚨 grease alert! 🚨

How could they possible have time to clean!

I don’t get the stupid diaper dash obsession. Like who cares? What I would care about in that house is having a working pool. Something I’d enjoy daily versus some “race” on a cruise hip where no one actually cares about the outcome. So bleeping strange on what they obsess over.
It's about winning. Tim loves winning.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
“As a YouTuber- you have all these memory cards…” Jennbo trying to explain her “job”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.