The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s romanitc
I wish I was actually talented enough and had time to create a parody trailer of Two Guys and a Hotdog with clips from that fail of a vlog falling in love only for a phony eclair hot dog to come between them...

Ah yes, I've now consulted the Wiki and see that she claimed she was once a waitress too! I forgot that, I guess. 🤣

In the same live I DO, however, recall her saying she was working in restaurants (plural) AND retail right before she quit to do the vlogging with Tim full-time.

As if the internet doesn't show completely otherwise. 🤣
Can you imagine how terrible of a server she would be? She'd probably forget your order and do that stupid laugh of hers endlessly throughout the entire experience.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So I brought my 15 year old and his friend to an amusement park in Pittsburgh. They of course wanted to go walk around alone and do their thing which is fine, but that leaves me just here and wandering around. For one, I can’t imagine Gin doing this once the boys are older and don’t want to be caught dead with their idiot parents…but 2, i can’t imagine walking around by myself talking to a camera like the vloggers do. I’m generally an independent person, but it’s a little awkward. Maybe at Disney I’d feel differently because I love a lot of things about that and id be busy taking pics and the ambiance of it…this park is a lot of thrill rides that I don’t enjoy like I did as a teen.

Reactions: 15
So I brought my 15 year old and his friend to an amusement park in Pittsburgh. They of course wanted to go walk around alone and do their thing which is fine, but that leaves me just here and wandering around. For one, I can’t imagine Gin doing this once the boys are older and don’t want to be caught dead with their idiot parents…but 2, i can’t imagine walking around by myself talking to a camera like the vloggers do. I’m generally an independent person, but it’s a little awkward. Maybe at Disney I’d feel differently because I love a lot of things about that and id be busy taking pics and the ambiance of it…this park is a lot of thrill rides that I don’t enjoy like I did as a teen.
Kennywood Park? I used to go there with a friend in college bc her family was from Pittsburgh. Super fun there! I think there was a ride called the Old Mill? That was my fave.

Reactions: 9
Kennywood Park? I used to go there with a friend in college bc her family was from Pittsburgh. Super fun there! I think there was a ride called the Old Mill? That was my fave.
Yep!! I love the Old Mill. They changed it to some Garfield black light thing for a while but it’s back the ghostly theme again.

• Heart
I want to yank that stupid white hair out of his mustache so freaking bad. There’s nothing wrong with having white hairs, but this one is wiry and sticks straight out it looks longer than the other ones
It’s crazy how long it’s been there. I can’t follow the timeline of their videos but has it been weeks? My wife and I crack up every time he post a new video and still hasn’t snipped or plucked that stupid hair. It’s twice as long as the other whiskers. Maybe tim is intentionally nurturing it.

• Sick
Appetizers and dessert with every meal, not to mention calorie laden drinks. Is that the norm for most people, or just these gluttons?

Reactions: 8
I want to yank that stupid white hair out of his mustache so freaking bad. There’s nothing wrong with having white hairs, but this one is wiry and sticks straight out it looks longer than the other ones
You and several others!
Screenshot_20230720_150940_com.huawei.android.launcher_edit_1087030388017984.jpg

But never fear, he's getting his hair cut on Wednesday 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The longer the video the longer it takes YouTube to generate the captions and the transcript.
Top tip copy and paste the transcript into a notepad document for easy searching.

1689876884643.png

Note she says retail and restaurants would pay more than a teaching job. I suppose that depends on what type of restaurants and what level of retail.

Reactions: 14
The longer the video the longer it takes YouTube to generate the captions and the transcript.
Top tip copy and paste the transcript into a notepad document for easy searching.

View attachment 2321687

Note she says retail and restaurants would pay more than a teaching job. I suppose that depends on what type of restaurants and what level of retail.
That a slap in the face for teachers Jenn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2321687

Note she says retail and restaurants would pay more than teaching job. I suppose that depends on what type of restaurants and what level of retail.
I really find it hard to imagine her working at a high end restaurant. I really see her like at a Chilli's or really a Denny's at best. I know she also worked as a bartender as well so maybe that's where she made the alleged bank. Though, I want to say FL was so desperate for teachersthey were/are allowing veterans with no degree to teach, so they may up their pay soon. With retail I can imagine her at some sad little mall store being awful to costumers and lording over any underlings she had. Ugh.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.