The Tim Tracker #139 Not enough sponsored deodorant in the world to cover stench of this dying channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Jen's after-hour bragathon and Dev's video, I wonder if its more than just reducced views and over saturation. What if Disney content on YouTube is now drawing a lower CPM? I don't think Jen would be thinking of podcasts and new merch and finally updating the logo if something drastic didn't happen to make them change things up.
Ya but they have their investments with that Bernie Madoff dude on the cruise. They are all set

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha, did anyone else notice all the hard and subtle cuts that Jenn did during times that HDG was blabbing on in his monotone voice? The end where he is waving that fork around and looks like he has the hot dog shakes is a prime example of the weird edits. Was he saying dumb jokes Tim didn't react to? Was he being weird? Did he make fun of Tim? Wtf was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Jenn doesn't like the beard and says it has to go..... but Timmy Boy isn't racing out to have that badgers ass shaved off, hmmmm I think we've worked out their new birth control 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
These are gold!

I get why he'd ignore Tattle comments are we are all "unwell." But when his stans between the latest hot dog vlog and during the live pointing out his beard you'd think he'd at least pluck out the gray in the beard and at least brush it.

Back to hot dogs. I found it really odd that, at least to me that out of all the fancy hot dogs they liked the generic standard mall food Wentzel Pretzel then complain about how much the cheese cost. Which I sorta get. But still. I personally think the reason they picked the more expensive hot dogs was to justify the money they spent.

I get Hot Dog Dude or whatever his name is, James is saying. I like sweet stuff and rather have dessert than an app. Unless something looks really interesting, I'd rather just get the main course. I think he realizes that he is already eating junk (I like a hot dog now and then and had a turkey dog yesterday for dinner as I was too lazy to make a real dinner) and then add suger on top of nitrates is alot for the body.

Also, go to NYC or Washington, DC. You'll find more hot dogs in a square mile then DS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ok I just took a look at HDG’s IG. Uh WTF? If I was a CM and saw this dude walking around with his bff wiener I’d call security. This is really weird. And I’d like ti think I’ve got a quirky personality and enjoy a good joke, but this is just Weird AF. How does he have almost 10,000 followers. He’s creepy. Dang between this and Pinky Doll I’m done. 😂😆
---
There’s no way that little doggie he’s dragging around in over 100 degree heat, humidity, and rain is real. It’s gotta be a faux wiener cause if it isn’t don’t security think it’s weird? Doesn’t it stink in the Florida weather here? For someone that seems pretty quiet and dead inside he sure is brave going around face characters with his fake wiener.
I, I had no idea
Yep, the way he ate the eclair was borderline obscene. I figured someone would grab a gif of how he licked the chocolate off it as he took a bite -- slurping and snorting down the frosting. It was gross. By the end of the segment it looked like he was eating a bun with smeared poo on it.
Hello skincrawl my old friend, we're hanging out with Dim againnnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And yet she used to work as a waitress (allegedly). I doubt she worked at a High End restaurant some reason I suspect she was at some chain like Denny's or Chili's. Going a little bit more with Chili's just because they have a bar and didn't she claim to be a barista at one point.
When did she promote herself to waitress? 🤣 All we ever heard was "washing dishes in restaurants" thus far when they got a new sink sprayer or something - which was news to Tim at the time...it seemed like it was the first he ever heard of her doing that.🤣 Similar to sandblasting jukebox glass.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I guess Orlando doesn't have that big of a food vlog scene outside of theme parks? It seems so weird to me. Probably because I am originally from a city where it seemed like everyone and their mom was a food blogger or vlogger.
IDK about vlogging but there's quite a few Orlando foodie blogs that I follow like Tasty Chomps, Orlando Food Critic, and Scott Joseph, and quite a few IG accounts that are foodie-related like Orlando Foodie Girl, Made in Orlando, Orlando Foodie, Orlando Eats, etc.

ANY of these are better than the Trackers - or any Disney vlogger - for food reviews. 🤣

Reactions: 12
Hot Dog dude is awkward and Dimmy ignores him the way Ginn ignores Dim while she stares at herself, and yet, I did like that 1) he saw that miscellaneous goo in Dim's beard where it remained for awhile and didn't say anything and 2) he provided better tips than Dim by pointing out that you can get to All-Stars Music by taking the bus directly from DS, something Dimmy the "travel" vlogger and Disney "expert" and "convoluted wayfinding pube beard loser" didn't explain but then just repeated Hot Dog Guy.

He must have been shell-shocked after hearing that Hot Dog Guy usually doesn't eat dessert. Newsflash Dimster, most of us don't eat dessert (and multiple desserts at that) every single damn day at least once a day. YOU'RE the bleeping weird one on the fast lane to diabetes. And of course, his favorite wiener was 1) the sandwich "okay I guess that doesn't count" and then 2) the chocolate wiener.
It’s hilarious how bewildered Dim was when Hot Dog Guy said he almost never eats desserts. It didn’t even compute. They have treats every night tt when the kids go to bed at home, just like in the vacation vlogs. 100%

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused. So wiener dude has an IG account called Hot Dogs at Disney so why hasn’t he ever had any of these hot dogs? They’ve been around forever. We shared that Hawaiian dog when Disney Springs reopened. I don’t get it. Also why is he so weird? He makes me uncomfortable with those dead pupils and blank stare. Maybe it’s the excess of nitrates in his system or maybe he’s just really really odd.
---

I guess the lure of wieners was just too good for him to pass up.
i think he literally takes a hot dog and posts pictures of it all over disney.. doesn’t actually eat the hot dogs at disney? i found that weird he only had 2 corn dogs in his life at their last wiener extravaganza

Reactions: 10
When did she promote herself to waitress? 🤣 All we ever heard was "washing dishes in restaurants" thus far when they got a new sink sprayer or something - which was news to Tim at the time...it seemed like it was the first he ever heard of her doing that.🤣 Similar to sandblasting jukebox glass.
I thought she mentioned it in the live when she was going on how she made more waiting tables and in retail than being a teacher.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she mentioned it in the live when she was going on how she made more waiting tables and in retail than being a teacher.
Ah yes, I've now consulted the Wiki and see that she claimed she was once a waitress too! I forgot that, I guess. 🤣

In the same live I DO, however, recall her saying she was working in restaurants (plural) AND retail right before she quit to do the vlogging with Tim full-time.

As if the internet doesn't show completely otherwise. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I just took a look at HDG’s IG. Uh WTF? If I was a CM and saw this dude walking around with his bff wiener I’d call security. This is really weird. And I’d like ti think I’ve got a quirky personality and enjoy a good joke, but this is just Weird AF. How does he have almost 10,000 followers. He’s creepy. Dang between this and Pinky Doll I’m done. 😂😆
---
There’s no way that little doggie he’s dragging around in over 100 degree heat, humidity, and rain is real. It’s gotta be a faux wiener cause if it isn’t don’t security think it’s weird? Doesn’t it stink in the Florida weather here? For someone that seems pretty quiet and dead inside he sure is brave going around face characters with his fake wiener.
Mary Poppins looks weirded out and unamused by this guy and his weird kink fetish.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.