The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were lucky enough to ride on Saturday during the technical rehearsals. It was fun but just ok. Definitely won’t be a ride we hit every time we visit. I did score high enough to be on the leader board in the gift shop after my very first time, suck it Dimothy. Funny we didn’t see any vloggers we recognized there on Saturday.
#homemovies
Probably because they weren't suppose to get footage. I've heard mix things about the ride-most of the criticism seems like they have too many riders on at once. I can only imagine how annoying Dim will be when he drags OG Buddy on it.

Reactions: 11
I was curious about what changes were going on in their backyard and what different people here were specifically saying.
ie. The pool bird cage was gone and there are marks (mold/mildew??) left on the house.
So I skimmed the home vlog.

I have some questions and comments.

1. Why post the day and date?
They’ve never done this before.

2. Can anyone local verify that there was a power outage on June 19?

Jenn claims that she was editing the Legoland video that was posted June 23.
(the wiki shows them at LL on June 19, btw)

3. Did they put in new pavers around the pool?

Things must be done differently in Florida. (dirt removed just enough for the height of the pavers)

I just had pavers installed 18 months ago. They removed the existing surface 12”, laid GeoTech fabric (weed prevention), several inches of base rock (compacted with a vibrator plate), 1” of sand, then the pavers.

4. Have they hired an exterior house painter already? Or is this just them flapping their lips?

If it were me I would want my house painted BEFORE the new pool bird cage was installed.
And it would make the painter’s job so much easier.

5. They said that the new garage door was being installed while they were shooting the home vlog. True or not?
Item 3 is how my pavers were done in Florida over 2 years ago.

Reactions: 4
I thought they weren’t allowed to film rides at Universal. So what Villains-Con footage will he even get I wonder.

I did see Kyle Pallo posted a video of the ride though, not sure how he got away with that. That ride looks like a nightmare to me. So crowded and then moving, ugh. Kids aren’t going to stay on those dots. And who wants to stand in place moving for 5 minutes, give me a ride car.

Reactions: 14
Probably because they weren't suppose to get footage. I've heard mix things about the ride-most of the criticism seems like they have too many riders on at once. I can only imagine how annoying Dim will be when he drags OG Buddy on it.
I thought they weren’t allowed to film rides at Universal. So what Villains-Con footage will he even get I wonder.

I did see Kyle Pallo posted a video of the ride though, not sure how he got away with that. That ride looks like a nightmare to me. So crowded and then moving, ugh. Kids aren’t going to stay on those dots. And who wants to stand in place moving for 5 minutes, give me a ride car.
Yeah this is going to be rough for children or adults who can’t listen or stand still long enough to get off the ride. I found myself off my dot several times as I am not used to shooting and standing still (unless at a static range). This ride would have been better if they let you walk on the conveyor belt, but I guess it’s to keep the guests moving and the ride from being crowded in places.
As for Douche Kyle, Universal should ban the video and request YT take it down.
#homemovies

Reactions: 13

JoJo did as well and now he's whining that people are mean to him because they are calling him out on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Things are so boring and predictable here with the Trackhoes that I actually started perusing the TL DisUnplugged. Major tea being spilled now by Dustin and Sean, if anyone’s interested.
I know Sean is Mando, is Dustin Jafar? I got caught up reading the tea over there as well! 🤣

Reactions: 6
So looks like Jojo removed the footage and his stans are saying he got "bullied" into removing it and Kyle still has the footage in and is being commended as a rule-breaker.

What is wrong with people?

Can't wait to see how Tim handles it. If he doesn't show the ride footage I guess there's always the cookie eating to pad the vid.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So looks like Jojo removed the footage and his stans are saying he got "bullied" into removing it and Kyle still has the footage in and is being commended as a rule-breaker.

Can't wait to see how Tim handles it. If he doesn't show the ride footage I guess there's always the cookie eating to pad the vid.
I know some people will using promo footage, so they might do that. Though I bet they'll be pissed if they have to do that. Maybe they'll take some of Kyle's footage. Would be fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I watched Kyle's and it's terrible. He's all over the place talks to much. I was like shut up. I didn't watch the whole thing. That was the first time I ever watched Kyle and will be the last. He asked 3 times in the beginning for people to like the video and subscribe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Item 3 is how my pavers were done in Florida over 2 years ago.
So I guess Tim is going the cheap economical way for his pavers….just slap them down.

He will pay for it in the long term, as he will have to deal with the weeds and bumps of an uneven patio/deck over time.

Just like my neighbor’s driveway will suffer the same fate. And since she insisted that a coating be applied on the top of the pavers she will have to fork out $3600 every three years to maintain it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.