The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but that hairstyle has to go. Does she not realize she is almost 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but that hairstyle has to go. Does she not realize she is almost 40.
Honestly, no she probably doesn't. I don't think she usually remembers how old she is or how old anyone is or what day of the week it is or how time works.
---
Ginn is now telling people they should explore the island "for sure" when they visit Aulani. It only took you 6 million trips there to venture outside of Aulani, but go on. Some people go to Hawaii once and see 250 more things than you have in all your redundant trips combined and for less money. What a bleeping concept, "travel" vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They must be hard up for money if they're revamping their merch. The latest adsense checks must have been very low and scared them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s pretty hilarious that the stans are telling them which restaurants they don’t like.

Tim is totally not into this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Tim looks dead on his feet. And Jenn is so refreshed. What is wrong with this picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg, this idiot. They can't leave Jenn home alone with both kids bc she can't get the bedtime done at the same time. So have J go to bed 30 min later? What the duck. Imagine all the single parents who can care for two kids (and this B can't for a few nights).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Dim says he can't come out to CA because it's too hard for Ginn "with the two kids". Ginn says it's great that they have help during the day, but it's really hard putting 2 kids to bed (specifically she says "the baby and J¢"). She doesn't even put one kid to bed, pretty sure Dim does both.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Omg poor Jenn, imagine having to put your two kids to sleep at the same time 😭
When my husband is deployed, he's gone for months and my two kids are in between Buddy 1 and 2s ages. She can't handle maybe 2 or 3 nights? Unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When I was a teen babysitter even I was able to put 2 kids to bed. WTF is wrong with her.

Bathe both of them together, tell the older kid to go put on his PJs and get into bed and pick out a book while you put the younger one to bed. I've done this so many freaking times with my own nephews. I guess it helps if your older kid actually listens to you and respects you and you're not also trying to watch Bravo or scroll social media on your phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know someone with 4 kids and they can do the bedtime on their own when they have to (when their spouse is at work for example). It’s a shame that Jen feels like she can’t do it herself

• Sad
I haven't watched them in awhile, but I happened to go on YouTube and see they were live and here I am back again after a little hiatus. I love when they give me a good reason to hate watch again and be able to participate in the threads😂

Reactions: 21
Big Baby might win the diaper dash 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What the duck is she talking about Big Baby left the hospital late? Wasn’t it like an extra day or two? He wasn’t in NICU so long that his monthly appointments would be weeks after his month birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG I can’t with them talking about how much money other people make going live 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
I can't believe these stans think it is totally fine and normal that a grown woman can't take care of her own two children for a few bleeping nights by herself (two children the stans hoped and prayed she would have). What the hell is wrong with these people? Hey Marie, explain that to us? I am flabbergasted they straight up admit she can't parent by herself. How pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Da Baby gets his monthly appointments late because according to Ginn, he left the hospital late because of the NICU?? It's more than halfway through the month already.... So he'll what, have his 4-month appointment when he's... 5 months old? Huh??

Someone needs to ask the bleeping bleep if she's deathly allergic to saying her baby's name.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
OMG. This B* can't even put her kids to bed. WTF. I'm sorry but she needs a good slap across the face. You don't have twins, you don't have 2 babies. J$ is almost 4 years old. You do what you need to do to get them down for the night. She makes me so angry. :mad: what a useless human.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.