The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Baby might win the diaper dash 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What the duck is she talking about Big Baby left the hospital late? Wasn’t it like an extra day or two? He wasn’t in NICU so long that his monthly appointments would be weeks after his month birthday.
Okay, thank you, that was such a weird excuse. She should have just said, "we go on too many staycations to keep up with Da Baby's regular appointments."
---
I think Rivians are an absolute joke, but they win points on not giving in to Dim's desperate begging. They're so annoyed they can't keep pressuring Rivian to let them have their way. Sorry you fucks, YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL.
---
OMG who asked the baby question?

"Do you think you call the baby not by his name because you're not connecting with that name?"
Ginn: "I don't think it's that". The fact that she doesn't say "absolutely not".... 😆

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Oh that’s heartbreaking that J$ had to tell Jenn not to call Big Baby Buddy. We’ve been saying that here since he was born. And Tim has no bleeping clue what she’s talking about. bleeping asshole parents.

They DO have a pool cleaner 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Okay, thank you, that was such a weird excuse. She should have just said, "we go on too many staycations to keep up with Da Baby's regular appointments."
---
I think Rivians are an absolute joke, but they win points on not giving in to Dim's desperate begging. They're so annoyed they can't keep pressuring Rivian to let them have their way. Sorry you fucks, YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL.
---
OMG who asked the baby question?

"Do you think you call the baby not by his name because you're not connecting with that name?"
Ginn: "I don't think it's that". The fact that she doesn't say "absolutely not".... 😆
Just goes to show you how much she wanted a girl. Poor Oliver.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Apparently "the baby" is a "nickname". J¢ told her not to call Da Baby "Buddy" because that's his name. Buddy, that's.... not your name.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Both kids "magically" go to sleep at the same time. They must time when the melatonin kicks in.

• Haha
And now J$ is telling her about Buddy. I want to cry. What aholes.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I haven't been able to watch yet, but bleeping yikes.
These kinds of statements are just telegraphing and generating concrete proof that she is too incompetent to be a parent. At all. It's beyond bleeping weird that she would publicly admit to that.
What is your function, Gin? How stupid are you?!
You can't do the basic job and one day very soon, Dimothy is going to just trade you in for the nanny for good- at least she helps take care of the children- and you mimicking her pigtails won't be enough when the courts see you can't even handle basic bedtime duties.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Apparently "the pool company" should be added to the Saboteur list because Dim thinks they broke the pool pump even though he says he can't prove that they did?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Tim has to pay for a service to help him get dining reservations? He’s supposedly a theme park expert? bleeping moron. (I’m in NYC, my accent is back in full force and I’m swearing more than usual!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I love when Ginn criticizes other companies for their decisions. witch, you can't even talk and write at the same time.
---
She keeps calling super-stickers "super-things". Even Dim said "they're super stickers".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ok, so I just pulled a Jenn and almost set our air fryer on fire 😂😂 and missed the last several juicy tidbits. It was so bleeping boring before. Gotta go back and see this ridiculousness. "The baby" is a nickname?!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ginn says "I'm gonna be honest with you. Can I be honest with you? (I don't know Ginn, can you?) Am I going to get canceled for this? Cilian Murphy (who she keeps calling Silly-en) looks like a skeleton to me and I don't want to watch him for two hours."

I'm sure the feeling's mutual and he wouldn't want to watch your bloated beige potato face for 2 minutes, you bleeping bleep.
---
Ginn: "WHEN YOU HAVE TWO CHILDREN, going to watch a movie is not easy."

😆😆😆😆😆
---
Ugh, she's an open-mouthed cougher.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So if they expect J$ to start school next month are they going to explain to the teachers: Yes, his name is J$ but we call him Buddy. WOW.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh she's back on having 2 kids again thought. Seriously give it up. Your not the first and you definitely are not the last.

• Haha
Ginn says "I'm gonna be honest with you. Can I be honest with you? (I don't know Ginn, can you?) Am I going to get canceled for this? Cilian Murphy (who she keeps calling Silly-en) looks like a skeleton to me and I don't want to watch him for two hours."

I'm sure the feeling's mutual and he wouldn't want to watch your bloated beige potato face for 2 minutes, you bleeping bleep.
---
Ginn: "WHEN YOU HAVE TWO CHILDREN, going to watch a movie is not easy."

😆😆😆😆😆
---
Ugh, she's an open-mouthed cougher.
witch, I'll pull your pigtail for that blasphemy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.