The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I guess Tim is going the cheap economical way for his pavers….just slap them down.

He will pay for it in the long term, as he will have to deal with the weeds and bumps of an uneven patio/deck over time.
Sounds like the future bumps be a trip hazard for the kids. 😢 Great thinking Trackers.

Reactions: 12
Sounds like the future bumps be a trip hazard for the kids. 😢 Great thinking Trackers.
The cynical part of me is thinking they'll probably use the slip and fall to pay for one of their staycations. One of my head theories of their money is that they are ridiculously litigious and have gotten some sort of proceeds in a settlement of some sort and are living off of the annuities. With the amount they spend it doesn't quite make sense but it makes more sense then their YT income.

Reactions: 9
The cynical part of me is thinking they'll probably use the slip and fall to pay for one of their staycations. One of my head theories of their money is that they are ridiculously litigious and have gotten some sort of proceeds in a settlement of some sort and are living off of the annuities. With the amount they spend it doesn't quite make sense but it makes more sense then their YT income.
Agreed but wouldn’t they just end up without house insurance if they do a slip and fall themselves at their own home??
#homemovies

Reactions: 5
Agreed but wouldn’t they just end up without house insurance if they do a slip and fall themselves at their own home??
#homemovies
Who even knows if they have insurance currently with Farmers going the way of the dodo in FL. I could see those two igmos saying they don't need it, especially since their house is paid off. Though at the same time they seem like the type of people that would file claim after claim with their insurance company to get new flooring or what not if even a drop of water got in their house, but I'm sure the so who knows. If there was a slip and fall though I'm sure they'd sue the construction company claiming they did a shoddy job or whatever product was used to install the pavers was faulty. Ugh, it's been a few years since I took Torts (don't practice in that area-thank God) but some of the cases I had to read were Tracker level of dumb.

Reactions: 8
I don't think they are smart or organized enough to be litigious
When I was a kid....which was a long time ago, we had flat surface around our pool, not tiles or pavers. It was like a stucco material.....it was a little sharp feeling on the feet but you didn't slip or trip.

Reactions: 5
I don't think they are smart or organized enough to be litigious
When I was a kid....which was a long time ago, we had flat surface around our pool, not tiles or pavers. It was like a stucco material.....it was a little sharp feeling on the feet but you didn't slip or trip.
Eh there's all types. Though I can see them being late to court/arbitration or what not.

Reactions: 7
So a little update about Universal today. My husband and I killed time, trying to wait for Minion Blast to open. We saw the NBC Preview Center was open and we finally were successful in getting in to review a tv show and make $40/each in Universal gift cards.

We checked one more time on the ride as we left….and it was open! It was almost 3:30 when we saw that it was open. I would be surprised if Tim had waited it out/spent 3+ hours in the park. So I will be interested to see if Universal was a double-saboteur today and not only didn’t open while he was there, but also opened after he left. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Came across a little T. No wonder their subreddit has gone off the rails lately.
View attachment 2315203
This is actually from a year ago and this is Tim requesting to have that mod removed. Tim is now the sole moderator of the Tim Tracker subreddit. But I think he forget it existed. He used to block and ban people for any comment that wasn’t kissing his ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The public records thing bothers me because I’m just not good at looking that kind of stuff up and it stinks cause I wanna know what’s going on but I looked at Orange County records and I don’t know what I’m looking for. Whatever it is though I’m sure it’s not good 😆

Reactions: 13
Tim is going to ruin that boy. I do believe Jenn actually tries to stop him from time to time. She still won’t tell him no, but she will stop him from doing something.
Tim just gives in to every little thing. Sure Buddy, you can have applesauce, sure I’ll open it, can I play with this car?, no you want me to play with that one?, it’s my turn, sure you can take my turn. Of course you won, you always win!
WTF Tim?!?.

I guess that’s how he manages to keep Jenn nag free. Sure I’ll bathe the kids, sure I’ll brush the teeth, sure I’ll put them to bed, sure we can go to the store, sure we can order food, it’s ok, you don’t have to edit this week

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The public records thing bothers me because I’m just not good at looking that kind of stuff up and it stinks cause I wanna know what’s going on but I looked at Orange County records and I don’t know what I’m looking for. Whatever it is though I’m sure it’s not good 😆
Clerk of Courts record search.

Plug in Pete's name. View the AMEX stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.