The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of you are killing me with your thermostats lol. I’m in New Mexico (although I am moving to Lakeland, Fl at the end of the month) and during the day we keep it between 68-72 degrees but at night I like it about 68 degrees and I use a huge comforter.
Lakelander, here! Best wishes on the move!

We are 73 during the day and 67 at night (with multiple fans, but also a comforter).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We rode Spider-Man at Universal once. We ended up in the back row and the other part was in front row (this was COVID times so no one in middle). The guy in the front got his cell out and held it up, filming, for the whole ride. The Team Members told him 3 times to put it away over the speakers, but he ignored them. When we got off, the TMs stopped us and put us back on the ride to ride again. I thought that was really considerate. I saw them talking to the guy as we rolled off.

Speaking of filming on rides, side note that Villain Con soft opened yesterday at Universal. It had signs saying no filming or photos during technical rehearsal. We watched Jackie’s video on it and she showed the sign and filmed until she got inside, then described the ride after. I noticed that douche canoe Kyle Pallo DID film the entire ride though! He proudly pinned his own comment that said “first POV of the new ride!” 🤔 And to bring it back to Tim….we plan to go on Monday to see if we can catch it opened. Wonder if we will get a Tim sighting! Although, they are probably on some staycation at Disney, so he won’t get out to the ride for ages.
He did post about it on Twitter so I'm assuming he went. Threw a fit when he saw the non-filming sign and either attempted to film anyway or ate away his sorrow in hotdogs.

We have enough distracted drivers on the road here in Orlando, keep you ugly face pointed to the road. You have children in your car. I have 2 kids and I drive most of the time when my husband is with me because 1. Its my minivan and I hate when crap gets moved around. 2. My husband was in a rollover accident a few years ago that should have injured him badly, but he walked away with not a scratch. He now has driving anxiety but still drives himself to work daily. He is a big boy. 3. I prefer to drive most of the time to be honest

But the distraction of the camera, filming, absolutely kills me.
Eh. Hopefully, she'll get pulled over and then will have fear of driving again because the mean old cops yelled at her for having her phone/camera out and they are just overly mean to vloggers. Usually, I detest traffic cops but in this case I hope she does get a ticket. I don't know what they were thinking filming that-other than to tell Tattle off. Or for that matter having Dudley Bojo in the car during this. Although, this isn't the first time they referenced to Jenn being a crazy driver so I'm wondering if there's something more to it-though, I haven't found any past record of her having tickets or anything like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It still doesn't make sense to me why they don't bother shopping at Costco or another wholesale store, especially because they really eat enough (and probably use enough toilet paper) for a family of 6. They could get bulk sizes of go-go applesauce and peanut butter and cereal and TP and detergent (for the 97 loads of laundry Ginn claims she does but are just sitting on the floor of the laundry room) and toothpaste and shampoo and razors and Dino nuggets and instant rice. Plus, free samples and $1.50 hutdog HELLO. It'd be like Slacker paradise!

This was gold.
View attachment 2311375

View attachment 2311376

Also what's up with Dimmy's Johnny Bravo hair, he seriously tries his hardest to look like a douche canoe with every hairstyle of his.
Maybe they need to stop shopping at Publix. Publix is notorious for the highest prices of anything. Gallon of milk is 2.99 at Target, 3.29 at Walmart, and almost 6 bucks at Publix. They used to be great for Bogo deals, but even they are less and not as good. My family of 4 shops at Winn Dixie (who has 10x better deals and a rewards program), Aldi, BJs, Sam's and Target as I work there and get a discount. If they really are struggling, change your spending habits first
---
Lakelander, here! Best wishes on the move!

We are 73 during the day and 67 at night (with multiple fans, but also a comforter).
Yay Lakeland! Haines City here! Now that I have an energy efficient house, I keep it at 73 most always. Some nights I drop it a degree or 2

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jenn quit saying “we built this.” Always trying to take credit for tit you didn’t do! When it comes to J$, you can’t ever be bothered. You suck at parenting!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
It still doesn't make sense to me why they don't bother shopping at Costco or another wholesale store, especially because they really eat enough (and probably use enough toilet paper) for a family of 6. They could get bulk sizes of go-go applesauce and peanut butter and cereal and TP and detergent (for the 97 loads of laundry Ginn claims she does but are just sitting on the floor of the laundry room) and toothpaste and shampoo and razors and Dino nuggets and instant rice. Plus, free samples and $1.50 hutdog HELLO. It'd be like Slacker paradise!
Next vlog will be filmed at costco 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven’t watched most of the video except the Jenn driving part and part of the backyard, but I’m trying to keep up here. The building permit was approved on 6/13 so work would not have started until that date. I don’t know how that fits in the timeline they presented.

I understand that a lot of the filth on the back of the house was from the cage removal but it was also clear with the amount of mold and dirt below the cage line that Tim has never pressure washed his house. There is no doubt in my mind that their HOA has sent them notice to clean that tit up. Tim: for the new paint make sure you use the additive that prevents mold, it does help.

I know she says she’s been practicing, but Jenn seemed too comfortable. She was hardly paying attention to the road.

The way they presented the hot wheels track to J$ was ridiculous. He should have beenopening the box and setting it up with Tim. These toys are for Tim, not J$. And the kid will be 4 in 4 months and is still using his pacifier? But got a prize for being ALMOST weaned? They are terrible parents. I hope they are saving for their future orthodontist bills. Maybe they can get #hosted.

I am also curious to find out if the “outdoor kitchen” is an actual outdoor kitchen which could cost like $25,000 or if they are just going to put a grill out there in that area and call it that.

Love how they're turning Jr. into Dudley Dursley. Getting ridiculous.
View attachment 2311220
They've definitely regressed as parents and play stupid about everything. Maybe they do have atrophy.
I dread to think what his bday an then Xmas is going to be like because every Xmas will need to outdo the bday an every year will need to outdo the last, this is why when they are young you try an keep it low so that by the time they are getting older you aren't spending thousands on them because they expect it

After admitting they spent $300 on their 453rd grocery haul of the week. 🫠
What the hell are they buying? Am around £70/£90 per week for 3 adults an that's with meat being more expensive now, an that's a full weeks breakfast/lunch/dinner an some snacks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I swear in their heads they say "take that Tattle" every time they magically point out something that has been talked about here, like the little Oliver update on him being in his chair and playing with toys. This poor adorable baby is laying there cooing and kicking and these two dipshits can barely stop talking to the camera to interact with him. I did notice J$ was wearing more appropriate shorts in one clip. So they are home filming and putting together extravagant toys as a prize for doing normal kid stuff and nanny claws is taking J$ to gymnastics? So freaking weird. And will they know what the swim coach says about his amazing progress or will it be third hand relayed from nanny. I had no idea they used to cook much more and eat healthier and do the Insanity works outs, didn't watch them back then. Man how they have fallen. You'd think with two kids relying on you for everything, they would make a more conscious effort to be healthy. I also don't like her talking about her anxiety or driving in front of J$. Kid so pick up on everything and very quickly learn what to say for attention and how to manipulate.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And the kid will be 4 in 4 months and is still using his pacifier? But got a prize for being ALMOST weaned?
Buddy #1 is going to be in his 40s and calling his dad every week to tell him "Hey dad, I didn't poop my pants this week" and dad will put a sticker on his chart and send him a $250 check.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The kids teeth an possible mouth is going to be a mess if he's still using the pacifier, I also think it's why he's still drooling a bit because my neice used to drool badly an when we ditched the pacifier it stopped quickly an we also noticed a improvement in her speech as well when it went, they really are doing that kid no favours, I still think he needs a speech therapist but the pacifier won't be helping anything either

Reactions: 17
Right now it’s to keep him quiet from yelling (since he’s still hard to understand).

when he’s older they’ll still be rewarding him for keeping quiet not spillling their secrets….

• Heart
Just a quick Amazon search…hot wheels tracks like that one are $35-$75. I wasn’t sure which kind it was, but one that looked similar was $55. I’m sorry. No 3 1/2 year old needs to get a reward like that for simply doing what he’s told by his parents. That’s a Christmas/birthday level gift.
And then come birthday time they won’t even give him all the gifts the grandparents send over bc it’s too much. They’ll save them for Christmas. Make it make sense.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can't buy for one second Jenn was shrewd enough to randomly interject while Tim was talking about something totally unrelated (new tripod) as she joined back in the convo, and used that moment to pretend she edited a vlog that day to try to prove this new person from Tattle wrong about when renovations began. She didn't know the power wasn't off, she didn't know how to make instant rice, she didn't know what the line from the pool cage was, and everyone here thinks she has no clue what is going on ever - but she came up with some sneaky plan to randomly mention Legoland editing to prove some fake renovation tineline? 😅

It's possible the guys started weeks ago, then paused, and started more things recently?
Yeah, that person never responded to my questions asking from what angle they were viewing to see a digging excavator (as stated by them on Tues.)

And now that I think of it, why would a digging excavator arrive *after* pavers were put in on the vlog posted yesterday which was last month? Wouldn't pavers be put in *after* any digging?

Said person also said the pool water is "green and not clean" per the community FB page...but a) why would the community FB page have photos of the Trackers pool? and b) it wasn't green in June per the vlog posted yesterday.

Also, said person states they've seen "multiple nannies come in and out" but then also state they don't live on the same street? So how are you seeing this enough to recognize "nannies" coming in and out?

I don't discount they may live in the neighborhood but I just feel there are some holes here to the story?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
A little late to the thermostat discussion but I keep mine at 78. I guess I can't invite any of you all over.

Can somebody explain the purpose of him doing this outstretched arm thing in so many thumbnails? Is he welcoming us all in with a hug?

It just about as creepy as his stupid open mouth + thumbs up pose.

View attachment 2311209View attachment 2311211View attachment 2311212

And I guess I will have to watch the latest video, but is he trying to convey that he is doing the backyard work himself?
He's demonstrating the breadth of his ignorance

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, that person never responded to my questions asking from what angle they were viewing to see a digging excavator (as stated by them on Tues.)

And now that I think of it, why would a digging excavator arrive *after* pavers were put in on the vlog posted yesterday which was last month? Wouldn't pavers be put in *after* any digging?

Said person also said the pool water is "green and not clean" per the community FB page...but a) why would the community FB page have photos of the Trackers pool? and b) it wasn't green in June per the vlog posted yesterday.

Also, said person states they've seen "multiple nannies come in and out" but then also state they don't live on the same street? So how are you seeing this enough to recognize "nannies" coming in and out?

I don't discount they may live in the neighborhood but I just feel there are some holes here to the story?
I agree although I do think it is interesting that this vlog was a checklist of reporting being disproved.

i think the truth lies somewhere in between

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Buddy asks Jenn to “drive crazy.” Does he remember Fort Wilderness? 🤔

0606F743-53A0-4480-88EC-FD7389E40A75.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Buddy #1 is going to be in his 40s and calling his dad every week to tell him "Hey dad, I didn't poop my pants this week" and dad will put a sticker on his chart and send him a $250 check.
Hilarious, but Tim will absolutely drop dead well before he makes it to his late 70s.

The poor sod already looks like a bloated re-animated corpse - complete with a couple week's worth of post-mortem facial hair and fingernail growth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.