The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 7
Well, if they're real or not they are keeping the thread moving. So there's that. I really don't know what to believe. There are holes. Like the car thing. Though, I'll admit I'm stupid enough about cars if it's not a brand I follow I'm not going o know a Spark from a Volt. I do suspect if there was online drama it was shared all via private message since if ti was on FB for the group to view I'm sure Jenn would've steamrolled all over them. But if she did share a nanny ad that would probably be visible to the entire group and probably be easy enough to take a screenshot and hide identifiable info.

I'm actually glad we have so many skeptics on here questioning things, it's way better than everyone drinking the Koolaid either way.

Reactions: 20
Oh yeah, I think a lot of people in their circle read here and if they actually go to that school, the staff will absolutely read here too. I'm on the Dis Unplugged thread and a lot of the Dis people have been reading that thread and some from the past are now commenting. Lots of spilled tea on there right now.
I wish Lynn would be brave like some of the Dis Unplugged people and start spilling.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wish Lynn would be brave like some of the Dis Unplugged people and start spilling.
I’m still convinced she was the one who posted on the nanny subreddit forever ago. Hearing from any of the fallen babysitters would be interesting!

Reactions: 26
Dim: "This is London Bridge! Proof it didn't fall down!"

Hey dude, that's the Tower Bridge.

Ginn isn't picking up with Dimmy's putting down about the fire hydrant being in the bathroom and calling it a dog bathroom "because fire hydrants, get it?". The problem is that Dim, you're terrible at wit and your tumor of a wife is dense AF. So it's just Ginn fake laughing awkwardly as usual.

Screen Shot 2023-07-16 at 1.44.05 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I was curious about what changes were going on in their backyard and what different people here were specifically saying.
ie. The pool bird cage was gone and there are marks (mold/mildew??) left on the house.
So I skimmed the home vlog.

I have some questions and comments.

1. Why post the day and date?
They’ve never done this before.

2. Can anyone local verify that there was a power outage on June 19?

Jenn claims that she was editing the Legoland video that was posted June 23.
(the wiki shows them at LL on June 19, btw)

3. Did they put in new pavers around the pool?

Things must be done differently in Florida. (dirt removed just enough for the height of the pavers)

I just had pavers installed 18 months ago. They removed the existing surface 12”, laid GeoTech fabric (weed prevention), several inches of base rock (compacted with a vibrator plate), 1” of sand, then the pavers.

4. Have they hired an exterior house painter already? Or is this just them flapping their lips?

If it were me I would want my house painted BEFORE the new pool bird cage was installed.
And it would make the painter’s job so much easier.

5. They said that the new garage door was being installed while they were shooting the home vlog. True or not?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yeah everything they've said could be extrapolated from stuff said here. But the low resolution pic of the Volt in their driveway means they've been in their neighborhood. Could just be a delivery driver or someone who got in somehow just to see their house but seems more likely to be a nearby neighbor saying enough confusing stuff to keep the Trackers guessing.
I read here everyday but rarely post. My theory is maybe the neighbor is actually Jess, the”nanny’s” mom.

• Wow
I was curious about what changes were going on in their backyard and what different people here were specifically saying.
ie. The pool bird cage was gone and there are marks (mold/mildew??) left on the house.

Things must be done differently in Florida. (dirt removed just enough for the height of the pavers)

I just had pavers installed 18 months ago. They removed the existing surface 12”, laid GeoTech fabric (weed prevention), several inches of base rock (compacted with a vibrator plate), 1” of sand, then the pavers.

4. Have they hired an exterior house painter already? Or is this just them flapping their lips?

If it were me I would want my house painted BEFORE the new pool bird cage was installed.

5. They said that the new garage door was being installed while they were shooting the home vlog. True or not?
Their Legoland stay was June 7-9. The wiki lists the dates the videos are posted. In most cases it's too hard to know the exact dates of their trips. It's ridiculous how long it takes her to put up videos. She obviously didn't do a lick of work on AMI, despite the laptop shot.

I don't have the strength in me to try and investigate this supposed wonky timeline but I did find it odd that they were "surprised" that the workers just showed up and started working and they supposedly were caught so off guard that they had no time to film the before or the in-process work. There is no way people are going to show up without it being pre-arranged.

They film every damned thing, how did they not film the backyard work?

Suspicious.

Reactions: 17
Dim: "This is London Bridge! Proof it didn't fall down!"

Hey dude, that's the Tower Bridge.

Ginn isn't picking up with Dimmy's putting down about the fire hydrant being in the bathroom and calling it a dog bathroom "because fire hydrants, get it?". The problem is that Dim, you're terrible at wit and your tumor of a wife is dense AF. So it's just Ginn fake laughing awkwardly as usual.

View attachment 2312937
Wait…where’s Jackson? Did those two losers go there alone?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

They really should have painted the house after the cage was removed but before the pavers went in. Why risk messing up your new pavers with the scaffolding and ladders they will use to paint the house? I really really hope Tim isn’t planning on painting it himself.

They previously had concrete around the pool. We had that with our last pool and it cracks and gets pretty ugly quickly, so I can see them replacing it with pavers. When we built this current pool, they did the pavers in a similar way. No weed block. They did the more custom cut bricks around the pool first and then later on did the more outside areas where our patio is and outdoor kitchen. They will get weeds that will have to be pulled and some bricks will sink. Let’s see how they keep up on the maintenance.

The whole timeline thing is strange, they never give us the dates like they did. And for them to say, well this area is done, wait until you see it, but not show it is also weird.

Reactions: 12
Is it normal for a whole bunch of pavers to end up in the pool during installation? That seems obnoxious to have to clean up though if it makes Dim's life harder, I'm all for it.
---
Wait…where’s Jackson? Did those two losers go there alone?
No clue, I couldn't bother watching any more of it after that. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm assuming they just did a tour while OG Buddy was being carted around by Nanny Claws/ in gymnastics/swimming class. I did find it interesting that Da Baby also wasn't there as well.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm assuming they just did a tour while OG Buddy was being carted around by Nanny Claws/ in gymnastics/swimming class. I did find it interesting that Da Baby also wasn't there as well.
Seems like all these trips and toys are for the man/boy and not the child and baby. Poor kids, better off being raised by wolves at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The baby was probably asleep in the car while those two jackasses ran around and got their 20 minutes of footage.

They must be getting paid for these Element videos. That was just a straight up infomercial (and a terrible one)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Our amazing travel expert can’t tell the difference between London and New York. WTF 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't even know how that many bricks ended up in the pool. Seems like sloppy work, and if it was the workers that dropped bricks in the pool, shouldn't they be the ones to clean that up?

Also, why didn't they drain the pool before work started? Wouldn't it have been a good time to take advantage and resurface the pool during this renovation? He mentioned something about replacing the pool lighting to led, can they do that with a full pool? And, why would they put the pavers around the pool, but not the expanded area? Shouldn't they have cleared out and leveled the entire area to be paved and do it all at once?

And the house should definitely have been painted right after the cage was removed and before the other work started. I assume they weren't planning on repainting until they saw that nasty mold stain.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.