The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the supposed neighbor needs to prove anything. I can understand the fear of retaliation from Jen, whether or not it would actually manifest into anything. And I think we can all choose to believe or not believe this person.

But I am surprised there hasn’t been more “scoop” info posted. Like, letting us know things that might show up later in a vid.

I didn’t fully watch the latest home blog but I think there were a couple of things that should have been noticeable to the neighborhood that could have been told to tattle before the vlog hit that might have added to the credibility.

If Jen really has been driving recently, especially around the neighborhood, I assume that would have been noticed. And didn’t Jen mention something about a new garage door? That definitely would have been noticed. I feel these are the types of things the neighbor could tip us off on.

Reactions: 15
Or, what if neighbor is a complete fake, I really haven’t made up my mind, and Jenn starts hating on random people she suspects might be them? She could actually push her neighbors here with her paranoia.

I do think when Buddy goes to school, parents are going to find here pretty quickly. I feel bad for those kids.

Reactions: 26
The London theme room is atrocious

edit: along with the rest of the place

Reactions: 8
Or, what if neighbor is a complete fake, I really haven’t made up my mind, and Jenn starts hating on random people she suspects might be them? She could actually push her neighbors here with her paranoia.

I do think when Buddy goes to school, parents are going to find here pretty quickly. I feel bad for those kids.
Ugh, and kids are so cruel. You know they'll be posting tit about the kid who still has a pacifier/isn't potty trained/speaks in gibberish.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t think the supposed neighbor needs to prove anything. I can understand the fear of retaliation from Jen, whether or not it would actually manifest into anything. And I think we can all choose to believe or not believe this person.

But I am surprised there hasn’t been more “scoop” info posted. Like, letting us know things that might show up later in a vid.

I didn’t fully watch the latest home blog but I think there were a couple of things that should have been noticeable to the neighborhood that could have been told to tattle before the vlog hit that might have added to the credibility.

If Jen really has been driving recently, especially around the neighborhood, I assume that would have been noticed. And didn’t Jen mention something about a new garage door? That definitely would have been noticed. I feel these are the types of things the neighbor could tip us off on.
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster....finally caught up enough. I am leaning towards agreeing/believing the neighbor...there are a lot of inconsistencies in the latest home vlog that make me believe that they are telling the truth. They have posted entirely too many vlogs, none of which mention ANY of the home renos...and they seemed awfully inclined to show O's progress as he's grown. And they conveniently ended the home vlog on 7/15 - per Jenn herself? It all seems a little sus on Jenn's part.....

Reactions: 15
Oh totally. I'm in NO way telling the person to stop posting their tea or whatever.
And in NO way would I ever want this person to "out" themselves, but I can only go off what they write and I just had / have my questions.

I mean, I think they're logical questions.

Like, for the umpteenth time, the only people who would be posting tattle-tale (no pun intended) pics on the private EC community FB group page of the Trackers' "green" pool (that obvs isn't green right now, nor do I recall it ever being green) would have to be the neighbors on either side of the Trackers.

Who else would be able to see the pool?

There's a two-story next to them and the pic would be taken from the upstairs window, but there's no windows on that side that would be able to take a great shot of the pool area.

And I'm doubtful the one-story on the other side is taking it through a black aluminum fence at an odd angle to get a perfect pic of the green color bc they always had up this screen around the pool, blocking the view of the water itself from a ground-level angle.

1689534507543.png

The only other private EC FB page I can find is one for moms and I doubt they're posting pics of a green pool on there.

Furthermore, why the duck would the neighbors give a rat's ass about posting a pic of a green pool of the Trackers? It's not on their property and not bothering them and they can't even see it (again, as based on the architecture of the two homes on either side of them) ... so what would the purpose be of posting it on the community FB page?

I'm just... confused, shall we say. I WANT to believe! I do! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh totally. I'm in NO way telling the person to stop posting their tea or whatever.
And in NO way would I ever want this person to "out" themselves, but I can only go off what they write and I just had / have my questions.

I mean, I think they're logical questions.

Like, for the umpteenth time, the only people who would be posting tattle-tale (no pun intended) pics on the private EC community FB group page of the Trackers' "green" pool (that obvs isn't green right now, nor do I recall it ever being green) would have to be the neighbors on either side of the Trackers.

Who else would be able to see the pool?

There's a two-story next to them and the pic would be taken from the upstairs window, but there's no windows on that side that would be able to take a great shot of the pool area.

And I'm doubtful the one-story on the other side is taking it through a black aluminum fence at an odd angle to get a perfect pic of the green color bc they always had up this screen around the pool, blocking the view of the water itself from a ground-level angle.

View attachment 2312731

The only other private EC FB page I can find is one for moms and I doubt they're posting pics of a green pool on there.

Furthermore, why the duck would the neighbors give a rat's ass about posting a pic of a green pool of the Trackers? It's not on their property and not bothering them and they can't even see it (again, as based on the architecture of the two homes on either side of them) ... so what would the purpose be of posting it on the community FB page?

I'm just... confused, shall we say. I WANT to believe! I do! :D
Same. 100%.

However, I will never not be suspicious of people who show up randomly with new accounts, claim to be new to Tattle, then use longtime nicknames for all the Trackers and also have other brand new posters who joined in July or same day they post, defending them and making similar claims like the Ritalin one. Odd. 😂

Well, it sure has livened this place up. I still don't see one shred of evidence Jenn is rattled and riled up. If she was freaking out on a live or tweeting tit again, maybe. Instead she went on a staycation, spent 300 bucks at Publix, nonchalantly started driving the car, laughed her way through a lame rental house vlog today... I see zero evidence she is riled up or freaking out at all. They need to do a live to really see something like that.

Reactions: 21

Oh yeah, I think a lot of people in their circle read here and if they actually go to that school, the staff will absolutely read here too. I'm on the Dis Unplugged thread and a lot of the Dis people have been reading that thread and some from the past are now commenting. Lots of spilled tea on there right now.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
These freaking vacation houses are ghastly and why would they post this instead of the soft opening for the minion thing. This is how you lose views
Another Element house!!
Guess there is a major Stan working at Element.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see some of you still don’t believe me huh? I don’t know what else I can say to you people without giving away my actual location in the neighborhood. Clearly Jenn is very bothered by me because when does she put dates in the videos? Come on! They love to read here on tattle. And when I drive by or walk past the house I view it from the sides and the front. How the hell would I see it from the backyard? I’m sure the birdcage was taken down first that’s before I made my account here but nothing was happening for weeks until maybe 1-2 weeks ago. Really last week the construction picked up. I can tell you that the neighbor on the right side of the house isn’t happy about them extending the patio and the construction. Like I stated before you don’t have to believe me but I have definitely proven myself here. I called them out on many things and look what they have been saying in the videos. Also regarding Jenn driving did we forget that they drive a Tesla? That car can drive on its own. I call BS on her actually driving!
---

Are you Jenn? Is this your burner account?
Why is it that every time someone disagrees with @2020planner they accuse them of being Jenn? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Same. 100%.

However, I will never not be suspicious of people who show up randomly with new accounts, claim to be new to Tattle, then use longtime nicknames for all the Trackers and also have other brand new posters who joined in July or same day they post, defending them and making similar claims like the Ritalin one. Odd. 😂
Plus a couple of the things were already talked about. Like the nanny Jess was outed by name back on June 23 - a week before a certain newbie joined and talked about Jess/Jessica answering something Jenn posted about. And said newbie also first called the car in the driveway a "Spark"...when we all know - including avid Tracker haters as is claimed - that it's a Volt.

I'm... just... confused. o_O 🤣
---
Why is it that every time someone disagrees with @2020planner they accuse them of being Jenn? 😂😂
I know. Seriously! What the duck is with that lately?!! 🤣🤣🤣 I don't get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah, I think a lot of people in their circle read here and if they actually go to that school, the staff will absolutely read here too. I'm on the Dis Unplugged thread and a lot of the Dis people have been reading that thread and some from the past are now commenting. Lots of spilled tea on there right now.
Wait! Pete Werner left the Dis? Doesn’t he own it? Please link to the thread you were referring to, I’ll never find it. Bye Pete!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What a boring video today. 0/10.

What I would like to see is Tim and Jenn and their TWO kids actually staying in one of these vacation houses they keep advertising and doing a real parks trip. Like for five days straight.

I want to see them go to all 4 Disney parks from the house, including parking in the theme-park parking lots and riding the trams. Then trying to get value out of their overpriced Disney tickets by hoofing it around the park all day. Add in the ubiquitous Orlando heat and humidity of course.

Then I want to see them come home and cook dinner in these kitchens they keep blabbing on about. Then give the kids baths, clean up, go to bed and wake up and do it all again. Oh and no nanny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Plus a couple of the things were already talked about. Like the nanny Jess was outed by name back on June 23 - a week before a certain newbie joined and talked about Jess/Jessica answering something Jenn posted about. And said newbie also first called the car in the driveway a "Spark"...when we all know - including avid Tracker haters as is claimed - that it's a Volt.

I'm... just... confused. o_O 🤣
---

I know. Seriously! What the duck is with that lately?!! 🤣🤣🤣 I don't get it!
Yeah everything they've said could be extrapolated from stuff said here. But the low resolution pic of the Volt in their driveway means they've been in their neighborhood. Could just be a delivery driver or someone who got in somehow just to see their house but seems more likely to be a nearby neighbor saying enough confusing stuff to keep the Trackers guessing.

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 8
That has been happening for a long time. Just like some people accused me and two other users who started with an "S" as being the same person. 😂

At this point, it is more logical that this neighbor is Jenn herself getting Tattle all excited over tea that is all over the place so she can laugh her ass off. 🤣

My other out there theory is it is a group of different HOA/neighbors who all live near them and want to spread tea just to make them pissed so they cooked up this idea in private messages over the fb group. That would explain some knowing about the pool, some seeing a front door, some knowing about windows without glass?, confusion over details, etc. Who knows, though. 🥴

Reactions: 12
I just want to know what the chainsaw neighbor next door thinks about them, you know, the one they bitched about doing yardwork at 8:30pm during the summer and the hottest time of year because it interfered with their live show and Buddy's pReCiOuS sleep (except he didn't wake up), meanwhile the Bojos mentioned their yardwork guys didn't start doing their 7pm either so....

• Haha
Ha, if someone who’s been here forever like 2020 turned out to be Jen that would be the greatest plot twist ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just want to know what the chainsaw neighbor next door thinks about them, you know, the one they bitched about doing yardwork at 8:30pm during the summer and the hottest time of year because it interfered with their live show and Buddy's pReCiOuS sleep (except he didn't wake up), meanwhile the Bojos mentioned their yardwork guys didn't start doing their 7pm either so....

Plot twist. Tattle neighbor = chainsaw guy?

(He could probably see the pool from that vantage point. 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.