The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick Amazon search…hot wheels tracks like that one are $35-$75. I wasn’t sure which kind it was, but one that looked similar was $55. I’m sorry. No 3 1/2 year old needs to get a reward like that for simply doing what he’s told by his parents. That’s a Christmas/birthday level gift.
And then come birthday time they won’t even give him all the gifts the grandparents send over bc it’s too much. They’ll save them for Christmas. Make it make sense.
tbh, he probably got so much crap for birthday and christmas, they probably stored toys away and are giving them to him now as “incentives”. i hope a relative watches their vlogs and calls them out on their tit.

Reactions: 12
I see some of you still don’t believe me huh? I don’t know what else I can say to you people without giving away my actual location in the neighborhood. Clearly Jenn is very bothered by me because when does she put dates in the videos? Come on! They love to read here on tattle. And when I drive by or walk past the house I view it from the sides and the front. How the hell would I see it from the backyard? I’m sure the birdcage was taken down first that’s before I made my account here but nothing was happening for weeks until maybe 1-2 weeks ago. Really last week the construction picked up. I can tell you that the neighbor on the right side of the house isn’t happy about them extending the patio and the construction. Like I stated before you don’t have to believe me but I have definitely proven myself here. I called them out on many things and look what they have been saying in the videos. Also regarding Jenn driving did we forget that they drive a Tesla? That car can drive on its own. I call BS on her actually driving!
---
Yeah, that person never responded to my questions asking from what angle they were viewing to see a digging excavator (as stated by them on Tues.)

And now that I think of it, why would a digging excavator arrive *after* pavers were put in on the vlog posted yesterday which was last month? Wouldn't pavers be put in *after* any digging?

Said person also said the pool water is "green and not clean" per the community FB page...but a) why would the community FB page have photos of the Trackers pool? and b) it wasn't green in June per the vlog posted yesterday.

Also, said person states they've seen "multiple nannies come in and out" but then also state they don't live on the same street? So how are you seeing this enough to recognize "nannies" coming in and out?

I don't discount they may live in the neighborhood but I just feel there are some holes here to the story?
Are you Jenn? Is this your burner account?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Tbh where @linkdownbelow87 lives am not bothered so much, am just enjoying that it's clearly got the slackers rattled, I'd imagine soon we might get some of the old "stalker" stores they done with the last place an talks of feeling "unsafe" an wanting to move which will be their excuse for getting a bigger house, an if they do go for a more expensive house then I can really see that being their actual downfall, the vacations will need to pretty much stop so that money can go on the house bills an most stans will move on if it's nothing but hosted trash houses an homevlogs

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Now THAT is funny. 🤣

Also, I didn't say I didn't believe you... only that there are holes to the story.

I mean, who exactly is posting pics of their green and unclean pool on the community FB page?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I see some of you still don’t believe me huh? I don’t know what else I can say to you people without giving away my actual location in the neighborhood. Clearly Jenn is very bothered by me because when does she put dates in the videos? Come on! They love to read here on tattle. And when I drive by or walk past the house I view it from the sides and the front. How the hell would I see it from the backyard? I’m sure the birdcage was taken down first that’s before I made my account here but nothing was happening for weeks until maybe 1-2 weeks ago. Really last week the construction picked up. I can tell you that the neighbor on the right side of the house isn’t happy about them extending the patio and the construction. Like I stated before you don’t have to believe me but I have definitely proven myself here. I called them out on many things and look what they have been saying in the videos. Also regarding Jenn driving did we forget that they drive a Tesla? That car can drive on its own. I call BS on her actually driving!
---

Don’t stop posting I’m enjoying the updates 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tbh where @linkdownbelow87 lives am not bothered so much, am just enjoying that it's clearly got the slackers rattled, I'd imagine soon we might get some of the old "stalker" stores they done with the last place an talks of feeling "unsafe" an wanting to move which will be their excuse for getting a bigger house, an if they do go for a more expensive house then I can really see that being their actual downfall, the vacations will need to pretty much stop so that money can go on the house bills an most stans will move on if it's nothing but hosted trash houses an homevlogs
Oh yeah it’s a matter of time before we get the feeling unsafe videos. I feel like that’s a reason why they are fixing up the house because Jenn wants to move into a bigger house closer to the beach. They are over eagle creek and the HOA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@linkdownbelow87 JMO It’s not that I don’t believe you. I actually do believe you. It’s that your tea is boring. I don’t really care what someone sees from the outside of someone’s house or whatever.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Now THAT is funny. 🤣

Also, I didn't say I didn't believe you... only that there are holes to the story.

I mean, who exactly is posting pics of their green and unclean pool on the community FB page?
2020planner deffo ain’t Jenn 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
2020planner deffo ain’t Jenn 🤣
IKR? If this person has been around enough to immediately jump in with terms like "J4D," "Dim," and "Slackers," you'd think they'd recognize me as being on here for a loooooooooooooong time already, and even dating back to Guru. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Now THAT is funny. 🤣

Actually a few people did. They must have cleaned the pool when I was away at work. As of July 7th their pool was green.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Actually a few people did. They must have cleaned the pool when I was away at work. As of July 7th their pool was green.
Yeah, but... the only people would see it would be their two neighbors on either side.

One is a one-story.
The other is a two-story.

If Jenn is as active on FB as you say - posting "Help Wanted" ads for a summer stanny - then she surely would see "a few people" posting pics of HER pool?! I mean, how do people get away with posting pics of neighbor's pools on there?

Reactions: 13
I think the paparazzi from the Orlando Sentinel is going to see their latest vid and infiltrate their Lake Nona gated community to get some exclusive shots of the local celebrities expanding their luxurious compound. I hear they hired a new photographer named Marie.

• Haha
It really isn't at all difficult to grab a screenshot of a FB post, blur/black out all identifying information, and post it here. Stuff like that isn't going to get your account banned here, we post stuff from the fan FB groups all the time. As long as any personally identifying information is concealed, you're golden. Seriously I bet posting something like that would immediately stop all the fake accusations.

So on the community FB page of the neighborhood, that they have an account in (not active) and their nanny as well, people posted pics of their filthy pool for everyone to see? Can you post a screen shot of that pic with no names or anything?

I’ve been out of the loop on here for quite some time, I decided to watch their latest home vlog.

Did they seriously make an obstacle course for the older exploited kid…out of trash???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah, but... the only people would see it would be their two neighbors on either side.

One is a one-story.
The other is a two-story.

If Jenn is as active on FB as you say - posting "Help Wanted" ads for a summer stanny - then she surely would see "a few people" posting pics of HER pool?! I mean, how do people get away with posting pics of neighbor's pools on there?
Jinx, @2020planner 😂

Also, I am not saying this person is totally making up stuff, but there are really inconsistent things being posted and lots of absolutes like the Trackers are lying about renovation timelines. As much as people want to think Tattle is some huge focus of their daily lives, I don't believe that's true at all. They may have read here or do at times, but it seems totally ridiculous to think they are preparing vlogs and fake timelines to stick it to some supposed Tattle mole. I can think of previous Tattle posters who would love that level of attention to be true and that raises suspicions for me. 😄 Ah well, at least this is entertaining.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So on the community FB page of the neighborhood, that they have an account in (not active) and their nanny as well, people posted pics of their filthy pool for everyone to see? Can you post a screen shot of that pic with no names or anything?
Again, I’m not going to risk my location. I have a family with two young kids. I actually live a lot closer to them than you think. Posting shots from the FB group will definitely give me away. I will keep posting updates every now and then. You don’t have believe me it’s all good. I know I have definitely gotten to them!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
In the Poly checkout vlog when they get home, they talk about the reno also and say it started, then was on pause while they had been gone (AMI? and Poly) and then started up again. You can also see the backyard behind them at certain points and it looks like no pool cage to me. So, not sure it's some elaborate timeline plot, but just the boring facts. They can't be bothered to stay home from repeat staycations and trips to get renovations done fast, and it has been dragged out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Again, I’m not going to risk my location. I have a family with two young kids. I actually live a lot closer to them than you think. Posting shots from the FB group will definitely give me away. I will keep posting updates every now and then. You don’t have believe me it’s all good. I know I have definitely gotten to them!
Again, not saying we don't believe you live in the neighborhood, just that there's holes in the story.

Like we asked, who - in general - was posting pics of the Trackers green pool? You don't need to give names and social security numbers.

Also, posting screenshots of the FB post while blurring or drawing lines through identifying information on the pics, would not disclose your location, or give you away. FB pages don't recognize the moment a member screengrabs something.

And you first said you "definitely think" you live right down the street, then you said you don't live on the exact same street but pretty close to them, then you said they're the only ones on the block with a pool (which is not true, and they also don't live on what we'd normally consider/know as a block...they live on a circle), you also said the neighbors can't stand them as if you all talk about them all the time which means you DO know you live down the street not you "think" you live right down the street.

And all through this, you say you see construction people walking around, nannies going in and out, things Jackson is doing on the front porch, etc.

I mean, that sounds like someone who lives right across the friggin street from them in order to see all this on such a regular basis, unless you're just driving around the loop of their street or going on lots of walks over there. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.