The Tim Tracker #138 Outwitted by a cup of salad dressing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This live was the biggest shitshow I have ever seen. Jenn just confirmed investments. I have always assumed they have real estate they rent as an investment, under a trust and not their own names.

Reactions: 15
"They want to know what we invest in"

Not their health. Not their channel. Not their mental state. Not their friendships. Not their relationships with family.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ginn is in charge of their finances and in control and making sure they don't spend too much.

They met their "investment" guy on a cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
SHE is in charge of the finances.

But she asks if the power is still out in a fully lit kitchen.

Okaaay.

Once again, to any of the stans who are lurking. JENN FAKES EVERYTHING ON CAMERA. IT'S ALL AN ACT. THIS IS THE REAL JENN.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m wondering if he’s kicking her under the table or ready to pinch her to shut her up.

The stock market is tit so I’m not convinced it’s stocks like they are saying.

Reactions: 13
Ginn asks why anyone would want to watch Mission Impossible because he does the same tit all the time. Then she gushes about wanting to see Haunted Mansion.

FWIW, I hate Tom Cruise but my family and I have a tradition of always going to the theater to see the MI movies. This most recent one was pretty long but pretty entertaining (and honestly there's this car chase part that was ridiculously funny, I did not expect to laugh so hard). And I'm going to see both Barbie AND Oppenheimer. I prefer Cilian Murphy's "skeleton" face to Ryan Gosling's but wow, what a concept having varied interests and tastes in entertainment!
The last big action set piece of that movie was one of the absolute best I’ve ever seen and reminded me of one of my favorite video game franchises (no spoilers or hints because I loved it) These idiots don’t know anything about fun movies. It makes me as mad as when Adam the Poo and Giggles tit on Guardians 3 so hard and were talking about “all duh aMiNaLs” and then went and gorged on shrimp and meat at like the dinosaur restaurant in DS or something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jan says they have "investments"

Tin admits was commanded by the deodorant company to show his pits on cam. That's actually sad. Tin, wink your good eye twice if you need help.

Jan wants to be a financial planner

Wish I could send them a super sticker :/

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope this "investment guy" they met on a cruise fucks them over like Bernie Madoff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m wondering if he’s kicking her under the table or ready to pinch her to shut her up.

Yeah, I'm shocked he hasn't shut this down. Maybe he's high as hell, his other eye is looking like the droopy one

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I'm wondering if they are investing with that stupid rental home company. Like maybe they own a stake in some of the rental homes.

Reactions: 17
So, Jenn controls the finances and makes sure they are saving.

But she has to text and ask to buy some cream on Amazon (per that screenshot someone posted)?

Make it make sense.

They also clearly had the money they have blown on trips and cruises. The way she is loving talking about their finances and this investment guy screams that she knows they have zero concerns about running out of money anytime soon and wanted to brag. She really is something else tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.